Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Grizzy's Doll Emporium

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

Grizzy's Doll Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 4th 2010, 4:59 pm

Okies, so those from that Other Site know about these, but I thought I'd share them with those of you who are unfamiliar. I can't draw to save my life. So I use a variety of flashdoll programs and premade pixel art to create images to resemble various characters, some more accurately than others. I recently started working in MS Paint (which isn't EASY to use mind you) to create Microheroes (the aforementioned pixel art frankendolls, if you are curious). Some of these have pieces that I drew on the dolls one outline at a time, most of them do not.

If you wanna know what original pieces I was working with, ask and I'll see what I can find.

Steel Deer, a Galka of Vana'diel (soon to be Party Member to Tidus)
Grizzy's Doll Emporium SteelMicroSet
Fourth one has a tail that was created by a friend of mine and I will forever bless her name for making one that didn't look quite so . . . inappropriate.

Tiraleen, a Selkie of Gaia, Vana'diel, and Spira (Yuna's new Party Member)
Grizzy's Doll Emporium TiraMicros2B
Grizzy's Doll Emporium TiraSet2Grizzy's Doll Emporium TiraGala2Grizzy's Doll Emporium TiraDress2

Steel and Tira at approximately the right size difference (she's tiny, he's HUGE)
Grizzy's Doll Emporium SteelTiramicro

Various characters for other people
Grizzy's Doll Emporium ShadeMicro Grizzy's Doll Emporium CrucentMicro Grizzy's Doll Emporium CruRSEMicroB

Appearance options for Mairi-chan, both All Grown Up and Child
Grizzy's Doll Emporium MairiMicroSetB
Grizzy's Doll Emporium MairiChild

Carol Strathspey and Asuka Satoh (Steel's former Party Members, likely NPCs here)
Grizzy's Doll Emporium CarolMicros Grizzy's Doll Emporium AsukaMicro4

Tira's NPCs, Aurora, Sorin, Pater Draconis
Grizzy's Doll Emporium AuroraMicro Grizzy's Doll Emporium YoungSorinMicro Grizzy's Doll Emporium PaterMicro

Tira's Party from Other Site (including Wolfmother)
Grizzy's Doll Emporium FFMicros2C

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 5th 2010, 7:06 am

I still say Steel looks like he should be singing macho macho man.....
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 5th 2010, 11:58 am

Wolves. I love them Smile
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyOctober 5th 2010, 4:59 pm

Thank you, Morph. *smile* I like them too. Which is why I built Wolfmother in the first place. She's the maternal figure in Tira's life at the moment. Pater Draconis was supposed to be the paternal, but that's kinda fouled up now because I don't know if he's going to be making a return appearance.

I just wish I had a decent pixel-art Wolf to use instead of the Dollmaker picture.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 2:11 am

Okay, as per a request given through chat...

Our Illustrious Lightning in his previous identity that cannot be named in a post because he turned his very name into a Curse Which Must Not Be Uttered...

I couldn't figure out what kind of a weapon to give him... so I found the Keyblade that looked the most like Olympus to my untrained eye... and a scythe and a romanesque sword... Hopefully one of the three will meet with his approval...

Grizzy's Doll Emporium MorphMicro

And while I'm at it... here's one I put together with help from thetrappedartist and Fallen Angel from Microheroes International Board...
Grizzy's Doll Emporium SephirothSuitWing-1
Rinoa chose his tie.

And a few of my Maracae character before she got the white streak in her hair... guess what SHE was doing at that point in her life...
Grizzy's Doll Emporium AlaisFirebird-1Grizzy's Doll Emporium AlaisTNG-1

And Zephyr Caelestis, Yuna's Party Member from here...
Grizzy's Doll Emporium Zephyr-1

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 2:20 am

I have those first two guys crystalized in my special secret cave of oogling spectacle enjoyment....

>>

<<

Nice job Yuna ^^
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 4:52 pm

Oh great small creepy version Sephiroth......*picks it up and smashes it into the ground over and over then throws it into wood chipper, then throws the remains into the wood chipper, then throws THOSE remains into the wood chipper while said wood chipper is on fire*........There the deed is done.

Those type of dolls just creep me out.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 10:39 pm

*chuckle*

Sorry for creeping you out, Kuja... Maybe I should see if someone's good enough at micros to do your character! *grin*

Anyway, since I'm back on an FFCC: Echoes of Time kick... here's my main character, Bin Mara, as a Selkie wearing the Caravan Clothes as best as I could remember the styling...

Grizzy's Doll Emporium BinMara-1

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 10:52 pm

Why do you always manage to creep me out as well?
LOL
Good job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 5th 2011, 11:10 pm

i rather not you try to do that......
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 12:00 am

Good Job
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 12:36 am

Thanks, Lightning.

Now, after consultation about which Keyblades he ACTUALLY used... I updated the micro.

Grizzy's Doll Emporium Morph2

And another one of Bin Mara, this time in the Student's Clothes. I still need to do a Spell Fencer's Robe...

Grizzy's Doll Emporium BinMara2-1

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 5:27 pm

Make one of kefka lol
I kinda wanna see what it looks like prob creepy :p
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium EmptyFebruary 7th 2011, 8:52 pm

Well, I don't know if I have the skill to try a Kefka... but if you can get me a clear picture of what you want him to be wearing I might can try my hand at it. Probably won't be incredibly accurate, though.

Here's a third Bin Mara picture, this time she's wearing my version of the Spell Fencer's outfit.

Grizzy's Doll Emporium BinMara3-1

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grizzy's Doll Emporium   Grizzy's Doll Emporium Empty

Back to top Go down

Grizzy's Doll Emporium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Fanfiction Gallery:-
Jump to: