Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) Empty
PostSubject: Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!))   Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 12:17 am

Name: Brix Dincht ((Daughter of Zell Dincht FFVIII))

Race: Human

Home World: Balamb ((but you find her EVERYWHERE!! O.O))

Elemental Usage:
Thunder
Earth

Class: Thief
Sub Class: Summoner

Weapons: Sometimes with her fists and feet if she can slip in a shot, but not in the ways of a Monk or that Zell specialized in. For now, Brix uses a pair of daggers

Fighting style: Short and Long

Good Qualities: For anyone who knows her father‘s reputation, multiply that obnoxious personality by TEN, ...and you’ve got Brix. She’s phenomenal at getting on anyone’s nerves and making those around her wishing to the heavens they had earplugs. Maybe that should’ve been put under bad qualities?

Although she has such an audacious personality, she is loyal and loving to the core. She always has the best intentions at heart, even if her mouth and actions fly off the handle.
There is one surprising quality about Brix that only the closest people around her know about. She’s a bonified genius in the medical field, but makes no waves about it unless a situation should arise that calls for her expertise.

She will fight beyond her means or injuries to save a friend. If she likes you, you’re stuck with her whether you like it or not. Much to Shade’s delight.

In battle, Brix loves to get close and personal, such as Sephiroth once learned when Brix played sly and caught him off guard with a kiss before releasing her Quake spell on him. She thrives at using gymnastic moves to throw her opponent off guard or making them dizzy as hell before lunging in for the strike. And she's quick! So her moves are rather swift and uncalculating, and as stated before, a fist or kick may follow with an attack, which she strives to excel as her father did, if not better.

Bad Qualities: Brix has no patience. When she wants to do something, it has to be NOW! She often makes split decisions without thinking through any given situation, which in battle tends to lead to more injuries than she would care to admit to. With a bad habit of flying off at the mouth, whether excited about something or pissed off in general, no doubt someone around her is going to get offended.

Her weakness is usually an empty stomach if it’s not her use of magic. She can aim without fault with her daggers, but when using a spell, be forewarned that there’s no guarantee it will hit the mark. This is mainly why she sticks to elemental spells that are more wide ranged than others. The girl can't focus complex spells worth a darn -.-

Affinities: She’s pretty Lawful to a point. But if she has to commit breaking and entering or steal a vehicle when she needs to, she wouldn’t think twice. If she sees someone else doing the same without good reason, she’ll beat the crap out them.

Appearance: Oh good gawd! Please don’t make me put this into words. Scroll down for the picture. Actually, Brix went shopping just before traveling to this new realm. Although her heart belongs to Koutetsu, Brix still loves to mess with Sephiroth's head any chance she gets. And after having one hell of a party fight with him, Brix came to the conclusion that her old attire just clashed against his own!

Now, all of her chaotic blond hair is pulled straight back into a single massive pony-tail. The unruly strands are either wildly curled or spikey straight. The following is an RP segment where her new outfit is described. I'm too tired to re-type it all -.-

Quote :
“ANYYWWAAAAYYYYYYY………” Brix’s voice piped up from the table before her back snapped straight and her head shot up like a bullet, flopping her mess of curls and straight locks back over her shoulders. “I wanted to show you my new scraps!”

She stood back up so fast, the chair slid backwards a foot or two across the floor. Taking a few steps back herself, Brix now had her arms stretched out at her sides to display her new outfit in a slow turning model fashion. When Shade turned again, she nearly groaned out loud in misery. Brix’s top was as skimpy as the original, just with a different flare of style. Made of what appeared to be a thick nylon material, the solid black top covered over her left shoulder with one long silver zipper stitched in the middle of the strap, while her right shoulder was left bare. The top itself was the usual “painted on” look over her abundant chest, yet at the sides there were single straps tied together with the single straps attached to the shorts.

The shorts themselves were pitch black as well, and sported various silver buckles and small dangling chains. Each of her deadly dragon daggers were strapped at her hips, and of course, the new black military boots completed the new look. She even had her gloves modified in black and silver buckles to match and her wild hair was now pulled up in one single ponytail with the previous colored ribbons replaced with black nylon strips to hang freely down her back.

“You look like a sleazy biker…” Shade muttered with a sneer of annoyance.

Brix’s enthusiastic smile flashed with all of her straight teeth as she gave her friend the two thumbs up sign. “GOOD!! Now I KNOW I’ll match Sephiroth when I fight him again! My last outfit just clashed against his like a sumo wrestler against a ninja!”

History: You’ll get much more from Brix herself than you would out of me.....

Brix Dincht wrote:

Not much is known about my mother, except that she was a renown physician and died of a terminal disease when I was just a squat toddler. This left my dad being the single parent, in which he made an exceptional father figure, but yeah, also led me to taking so much after him. Yes, hot dogs were my primary food group and still are!! And I’m sure he would be mighty proud that my fighting skills far exceeded his own.

But when the massacre at Balamb took place, I was orphaned, like Shade along with the twins, Jayda and Vex Kinneas. Kinda screwed up ironic, ain’t it? We all get orphaned like our parents were. So anyway, there we were, the four of us little punks growing up together and following in our parent’s footsteps to go against something much more f&%#ed up than some psychedelic PMS Sorceress who forgot to take her Midol!

Now, while going through all the SeeD training and whatnot, I took on the medical field as well. I was bound and determined to find a cure for that blood disease that took my mom, and HA! At 16, I kicked its ASS! The “Lydia’s Cure” was founded and no one has died from the ASIX disease since! I think that’s the only reason that Cid puts up with my verbal abuse, stupid old coot that he is.

But this also led me to another challenge I dared to take head on with Shade’s little dilemma. I noticed the whole magic rejection thing with her started when the Draw/Spell training began (we were like 12, I think), but I didn’t think nothing of it till a few years later when we all played “I’m Summoner” one day. Damn! I never saw so much pukin’ in my life!

So I eventually forced Shade into some tests, which she kicked my ass for (she don‘t like needles, and she’ll kick my ass for saying that too) but it was well worth it. But this wasn’t some whacked out blood disorder like I had expected and I ain’t going into the terminology rundown Essence crap or this will end up being the worst boring History mumbo-jumbo you all ever read. In the long run though, I managed to come up with a temporary fix and developed the serum Shade always carries around to knock off most of the physical symptoms that send that girl for loop whenever she’s inflicted with magic, or has a dumbass moment where she uses it.

As for my fighting skills, I naturally took on everything that dear old dad had done and then some. I like jumping and flipping around somewhat like a gymnast to confuse the hell out of someone before I deck out their teeth. Just think of what that does for my dance moves!! And the use of daggers are just an added bonus. I like shiny sharp shit. And their small enough to conceal and carry around so not to clash too much with my bad ass attire or be a hindrance to my kick ass moves.

As for my desires and such. Well, I’ve already accomplished some, as you now know. This latest mission though? I don’t care what Cid says or what Shadey’s grumpy ass claims are!! I still think if we find the Fringe Fanatic f%$#*rs, put an end to their Extraction and their pimp ass leader in this other dimension or whatever, there’s a chance our world’s events would be altered by our actions and I have a chance to return to a life where my dad is alive to come back to. Argue with me, and I’ll break what bones you never even heard of!!

*Relish my load of sarcasm here* But low and behold! Something had to go wrong in the very beginning of this mission! Like none of us expected that shit to happen! Gee! What a surprise to wake up and find the whole team of us split up! Gee, Cid! Some Master planner you are! What the hell do you pay all those fancy scientist freaks for anyway? To sit on their damn thumbs and eat doughnuts all day?? I mean, COMMON! How hard IS IT to have us land in a destination as big as….oh, I dunno,… A PLANET?? But OH NOOoooooo! Gotta slap me in one that makes no friggin sense from the get go, no signs that the Fringe Fraction Freaks have everrrrr even been here, let ALONE ever heard of, AND I have NO idea where Shade, Jayda, or Vex are, or if there even on the same crap ass planet that you threw me in!!

…….at least they have hot dogs here.

AND ANOTHER YEAR LATER!!!!!!

WTF!? That's all I can really say. I mean seriously, I thought the whole Time compression story my dad told me was nuts, but these universal realms are enough to make ME even dizzy! So the last one left me snatched up by this armored demon thing, right? I get taken to some drab-ass ancient old walking fossil cyborg named Garland. Seriously, this guy wouldn't crack a smile even if he were getting a blow....nevermind!

So anyway, turns out this armored demon dude is actually...A DUDE! Hottest damn ghosty I ever did meet. But leave it to 'moi' to find the biggest drawback to a date. The guy's technically dead, but his spirit is locked to this freaky armor. Damn deja'vu of Full Metal Alchemist if I ever been been slapped! But thanks to this Garland's fancy techno toys in his lab, we managed to get Samurai boy a new body... a nine foot tall body 0.- and with a damn Genome tail to boot >>

Now throughout my time in the previous realm, I'll admit I been in a lick of troubles. Mainly cuz I start them. This Sephiroth guy you all got flying around? Too snooty for his britches. I met the younger version of Mr. Squall once in the previous realm and uhhhh.... well? I don't think he liked me all that much! o.O Maybe because I trashed the Main complex in the Garden? Blew up the fountain? Left a gigantic massive hole in the floor? I don't even wanna think about THAT repair bill >>

Yeah, I had a blast back there to say the least. And I plan to here as well! You all better be damn ready! MUWAHAHAhahahahaha!!

Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) Callisto-warrior-sexy-princess-demotivational-poster-1213219070

Brix Dincht wrote:
I'm not as psycho as this chic? But I'm just as damn nuts! Must be my twin from another realm >>

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WEAPON

NAME:Booya Rave

TYPE: Daggers

ELEMENT: None

EFFECT: They cut and cause bleeding like daggers naturally do.

Weapons return to Brix due to gloves and blade handles equipped with magnetic dynamics.

WORLD: Balamb

HISTORY: Who knew an arrogant SeeD student could be so thoughtful…>> Mr. Reiko…
http://finalfantasy.forumsmotion.com/rp-f73/two-peas-in-a-pod-coryn-and-gulp-squall-t1540.htm#11746

[quote=“Coryn”]
Coryn heard the call and rushed over to Brix. She was further away than he thought she would be. Coryn sighed as he made it over to there and said, "Here I brought you some knives it you want them." He handed Brix the two knives that he brought from the oasis graveyard place. "There was all sorts of stuff over at that oasis you missed. I was afraid I might have to fight some kind of leviathan beast over there," he said panting a bit as he chuckled.

Apparently the oasis, the new armor, and the cool materia mod had a major swing on Coryn's mood. He was obviously much more calm and nicer that way. "Listen, I'm sorry for snapping at you...shooting at you.... and generally being an asshole throughout that past," Coryn apologised.[/quote]

PICTURE: Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) 20-3053

####################################

ARMOR

NAME:Rave Gauntlettes

WORLD: Balamb

ENCHANTED No

TYPE:Gloves

PROTECTION:
The gloves are lined with magnetic fibers in the palm sections of the gloves. This gives Brix the effect to draw her daggers back to her if they should be thrown or are at a good distance away.

DESCRIPTION:Gloves are fingerless style to allow a better grip to the weapons. They’re made of a bright blue mystical fiber lined of thin steel within the material and swirled steel lining on the top portion of the gloves for better protection to the backs of the hands. Within the palms of the gloves, the fabric is laced with magnetic fibers which react to the magnetic energy to the handles of Brix’s daggers.

HISTORY:Similar to the history as to how Brix obtained her daggers from Coryn Reiko during their fiasco of landing in the forests of Balamb. At one point in time, when they weren’t running into every fiend crawling around the woods, Brix returned to the drained oasis where the daggers themselves were found. Being a thief by nature, she was simply curious to see what else could be found, and the gloves were found at the floor of the oasis after all the water had been drained from her previous quake spell.

Last edited by Rinoa Heartilly on October 20th 2010, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!))   Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 14th 2010, 1:24 am

Looks good to me.

Official STAMP OF APPROVAL from the Mods.

Well, at least from me. *grin*

Welcome back, Brix!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!))   Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 20th 2010, 5:26 pm

Daggers and gloves are up
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!))   Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) EmptyOctober 20th 2010, 8:21 pm

Looks like it works to me.

Approved, on both accounts.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!))   Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brix Dincht ((cause FFVIII pwns!))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Partner Character:-
Jump to: