Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tidus

Tidus

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 470

The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? Empty
PostSubject: The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes?   The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes? EmptyOctober 23rd 2010, 1:30 pm

Well, after almost five years of contemplating it, I finally moved back in with my dad.

It's still not complete. There's no power running to that room, other than the light in the ceiling. As a result, I'm running an extension cord in from another room. Not that it much matters; still works.

It's gonna take a lot of getting used to. The room's still a work in progress. As is most of the house. We don't have a proper fridge/freezer yet, since the old one broke. We're using a dorm room size unit at the moment, and it's not ideal. ...Which is what made the topic name. Ice + tunafish = No.

All that aside? Once upon a time, this place was home. And I can see it rapidly becoming so again. I'm a lot more independent, though. The rules of the game have changed. I'm responsible for buying my own groceries, and running my own laundry. (Before you laugh, My mother didn't even allow me to TOUCH the washing machine. And I barely ever ran the dryer.) Among other responsibilities, of course.

I'm about ready to head out to work, so, I'll have to cut this short. I'm hoping to do one of these every few days, in addition to RP.

I dunno, 'cuz somebody might be interested in the RL.
Back to top Go down

The New World: Miracle Whip ice cubes?
Page 1 of 1