Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Kuro Ryushikon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sieryu Kuroyami

Sieryu Kuroyami

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 8:48 am

Name: Kuro Ryushikon

Type: Sword

Element: Darkness

Effect: Black Fang: By focusing and gathering energy he runs it through the blade he makes a slight black aura around the blade and can create wave of energy tinted black for the element they are aligned with being able to cause a significant amount of damage They can also be used in multiple different ways like following the blade and moving in patterns of the way he swings his blade. (Once per post.)

Gaia blade: This ability allows Sieryu to increase the power of his attacks by making the blade be surrounded by black fire causing a black glow around his blade. Increases his power enough to make some type of armor without fire element damage reduction easy to cut through. However to activate this ability he has to place and keep both hands on his blade and if he let's go the effect wears off. Duration: 4 post Cooldown: 6 post (Note if he takes one hand off it immediately starts the full cooldown.)

Long/Short range: Medium range

World: Gaia

History: Sieryu's blade known as Kuro Ryushikon was made by Sieryu's father it was a blade meant to belong to his father until the blade came out large a bulky making unsuitable for battle he thought. Sieryu whom needed a weapon at the time spent a major amount for the rather "useless" blade giving it the name of "black dragon fang." eventually shortening it too "Kuro Ryushikon" after training with it some time he had notice strange changes in the blade becoming fit his his and and making it fang like instead of bulky blade also noting that it had strange powers he discovered them rather quickly.

Picture:
Spoiler:
Okay I needed a large blade but it is all black and it doesn't that the tail.

Last edited by Sieryu Kuroyami on November 4th 2010, 7:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 1:16 pm

Ok, just so you know how it works here. You can say the weapon is aligned with Darkness, but as for charging it for any length of time ((even for one post)) to increase it's power is more of a spell for a weapon, which then costs MP.

The strength of the Darkness inflicted also depends on Tier damage ((Tiers 1, 2, and 3)), which is also determined by the MP amount.

Base templates for weapons can start with, for example, 'Weapon deals small amount of Darkness damage along with natural physical damage the blade alone would inflict' Then upgrading the weapon permits you to do more damage.

You can also have 2 effects listed on a base weapon to start with if you so choose. Feel free to ask if you have any questions, cause believe me, the whole weapons thing still throws me for a loop too. That's when I always say, "Ask Kuja... O.o "
Back to top Go down
Sieryu Kuroyami

Sieryu Kuroyami

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 1:24 pm

That just confused me o.o and I'll take off the charge.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 1:28 pm

I'll get Kuja to better explain Sieryu. I'm pretty bad at it, and for that I apologize >>
Back to top Go down
Sieryu Kuroyami

Sieryu Kuroyami

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 1:31 pm

Tis fine so...I'll leave it here o.o
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 1:32 pm

I PM'ed him for you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sieryu Kuroyami

Sieryu Kuroyami

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 1:38 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 3:35 pm

I personally don't mind if a weapon can send out a low damage blast like attack. My Party Member Kaleb's scarf has such an ability, the balancing factor is the fact it is low damage and only be used once per post. So the person can't spam the attack over and over and over.

So if he sets it up like that I have no problem with that ability.

Also yes you can have two abilities, such as one making your weapon do more damage or something like that. Though the boost would have to be small due to it being a starting ability.
Back to top Go down
Sieryu Kuroyami

Sieryu Kuroyami

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyOctober 30th 2010, 4:58 pm

Of course I'll set it up like that.
Back to top Go down
Sieryu Kuroyami

Sieryu Kuroyami

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 5:18 pm

Um after being gone for the weekend finally back and finally finished so bump.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 7:25 pm

Unless Kuja sees something that I missed, cause I don't trust myself so much >>Approved
Back to top Go down
Sieryu Kuroyami

Sieryu Kuroyami

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 7:32 pm

Editted Rinoa.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 7:57 pm

Note: Sieryu came to me for permission to change his weapon since he posted it when we had the old template consisting of upgrades. Since the upgrade plans he had prepared could not be used now with the change of templates, he asked if he could then re-do his weapon.

This looks fine Sieryu

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sieryu Kuroyami

Sieryu Kuroyami

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon EmptyNovember 4th 2010, 7:59 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuro Ryushikon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuro Ryushikon   Kuro Ryushikon Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuro Ryushikon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Weapons & Armour:-
Jump to: