Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

No Name's Weapons and Armor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Style

No Name's Weapons and Armor Empty
PostSubject: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 12:45 am

Name: Orichalcum Arm Spike

Type: Arm Spike

Element: -

Effect: This weapon cannot be broken

Range: Short Ranged

Appearance: There is not much to describe about it. This is a special Orichalcum spike that has been attatched to his arm in order to replace what had happened to his true arm several years ago. This spike is about three feet long.

Type: Needle

Effect:Are attached to strings in the cloak and are drug back after being thrown

Range: Long Range, about forty yards

Appearance: These are small sewing sized needles that he keeps hidden within his cloak and seem to be attatched to strings in the cloak in order to pull them back in when he needs them. Each needle is about the size and length of the average throwing needle, about 2 inches in length each.

Name: Nightmare Shuriken

Type: Windmill Shuriken

Effect:And returns to the user by way of the special string attatched to it

Range: Long Range, about 50 yards

Appearance: This is a large Windmill Shuriken that he keeps folded on his back inside his cloak that is attatched to a cord. The Shuriken looks like a normal four blade Shuriken ,other than it is slightly increased in size. It is about 4 feet in diameter when fully unfolded,

No Name's Weapons and Armor Fuumashuriken
==================================================

Name: Midnight Thread Cloak

Protection: The Cloak absorbs normal light around it to allow him to hide more affectively, and this cloak allows him to absorb darkness and convert its energy to heal himself.When consuming energy to heal in this way, he heals equal to the damage he would have taken. When wearing the cloak, the user takes double damage from Holy and light abilities. This cloaks concealment allows him 100% concealment at night, and in shadow, but if in broad daylight it looks like a normal cloak.

Description: The cloak covers his body from head to toe, but the cloak has the ability to change its shape and size and even its normal appearance at the users will due to it being made of nothing but pure shadow.

Last edited by Style on November 3rd 2010, 11:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 12:14 pm

First, all the effects you are listing are spells, hun. They reguire MP to use, so they would need to be listed as spells this weapon would use. ((Slow, Blind, Poison))

Here's the list so you can get an idea
Spell List

As for the cloak, I need more details on how it better hides you. If it's like Harry Potter's robe, well, Vanish is a spell as well, and requires MP for use.

Also, the second effect you're speaking about sounds more like an eater effect, consuming an element for free healing. Healing is going to cost you MP, or the drawback to this would be you taking double the damage from anything Holy/Light based.
Back to top Go down
Style

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 9:46 pm

Ok, edited some things ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 9:56 pm

*chuckles*

Okay, let's try again.....

The spells for a weapon have to posted in the Spell section.

One spell in its own thread each. And be sure to check the progression chart in the spell template thread to know how many spells you can have.

You can have other passive effects to a weapon at no cost... that's what those effects are for. One effect could be that it returns to you by telekinesis should it be stolen or knocked away from you... or that they're aligned to only certain magics, etc, etc, etc.

You can take a gander at others for examples weapons to get an idea, but please note... some members haven't edited their current weapons just yet to the weapon template that's been returned for use.

Now what else I do need done to these weapons is more description to what these weapons look like, thier size, etc. as well, if you would
Back to top Go down
Style

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 10:04 pm

Ok, did some major editing on everything, not much to describe on each one as they are what they are. A windmill shuriken, a cloak, a spike, and some needles XD
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 10:21 pm

The first one seems fine. Not too difficult to imagine what a long spike looks like and you did give the size. So that looks alright to me as is.

Okay, for the Needles.... can you give an approximate amount? And how long are the strings so people know how far these needles will reach?

For the third, even I don't know what a Nightmare Shuriken is O.o Got a pic?
And are you sure you don't want any effects listed to it?

Still need to make the edits on the cloak, hun >>

Back to top Go down
Style

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 10:28 pm

Edited,sorry for troubling you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 11:11 pm

Oh, you're not troubling me, hun! ^^ I'm here to help! Very Happy

Now from the top....

The first weapon is Approved

The second weapon, I'll allow at 40 yards since that's the ONLY effect you have listed, but on one condition. 40 yards is nearly half the size of a football field. What spells you make for this weapon may have LESS range depending on the amount of MP you put into the spells aligned to the needles, okay? But I will allow this 40 yards if you so choose to use the needles alone.

I won't say approved, until I know you're okay with those conditions.

The third weapon O.O WOW!!!! THAT'S COOL!!! O.O
But bring the range down to 50 yards for this, hun >> Like I said, that's half a whole football field at 50 yards. Plenty far enough to start with.

Now for the cloak. Since you state the drawback would be double damage to Holy/Light spells? Then NO MP would be required to use the healing effects. I think that's fair to you since you stated a drawback like that ^^

So go ahead and take the MP use out of it. Since the cloak completely hides at night, I think that's ok. Cloaks naturally do that for the most part at night anyway -.-

So, if you're okay with the conditions for Weapon #2, let me know
Edit the range for the 3rd weapon
Edit out the MP use in the cloak

Then bump again ^^ Like I said, no trouble at all, Style! You're doing great ^^
Back to top Go down
Style

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 11:19 pm

Alright, good to go on all of that ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor EmptyNovember 3rd 2010, 11:21 pm

You're good to go hun

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Name's Weapons and Armor   No Name's Weapons and Armor Empty

Back to top Go down

No Name's Weapons and Armor
Page 1 of 1