Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. Empty
PostSubject: Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.   Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 1:07 am

Just as the topic name says I'm going to be gone for a few days or weeks or months. I don't know how long I will be gone but either way I just did something I am hating myself for, this and I will repeat this is NOT a leaving topic. I fully intend to come back but only when I learn to become a better person and not a bastard of sorts, I'll pop on to check of course but don't expect me to talk or respond to anyone on here.

Oh and Raven I am extremely and utterly sorry about this happening just when you first started to RP with me directly instead of with others, you are fun to role play with but I'm doing this before I screw up and do or say something I'll regret to you too.

As for everyone else yet again sorry but I feel this is something I should and must do, till then behave and listen to the others. *if someone wants to really talk to me just going to have to call me or catch me on a chat program.*

Till then I wish you all happiness and prosperity while I'm gone on my self assigned banishment.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.   Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 1:43 am

We'll be here when you get back
Back to top Go down
Raven Voron

Raven Voron

PostSubject: Re: Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.   Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 7:49 am

Ok dude, we're not going anywhere. We might even be able to pick that one up after you get back.
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.   Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 11:17 am

Oh man! Just when I get back!

I am sorry. I will miss ya man!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.   Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 1:23 pm

Acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.   Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyJanuary 17th 2011, 2:13 pm

*rubs my head and dust myself off* Yes I am back, I honestly think I came back sooner than I should. But I think me staying away won't fix what I did any more than it has, so I'll work on fixing my personal mistake while helping around here.

*goes back to work on here*
Back to top Go down
Kefka

Kefka

PostSubject: Re: Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.   Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. EmptyJanuary 17th 2011, 2:55 pm

Welcome back?

Idk but anyway Welcome back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.   Temporary absence to work on bettering myself. Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary absence to work on bettering myself.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: