Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Asmodias the SUmmon.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

Asmodias the SUmmon. Empty
PostSubject: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 12:49 am

Name: Asmodias.

AP/MPCost: 100

Element: Non Elemental

Attacks:

Exploding bite: The serpent rears up and opens it's massive jaws before striking out, it's head moves so fast it is a blur and sinks it's fangs into a persons body than injects a small amount of toxic before pulling away. the toxic mixes with the blood stream and then explodes out. Medium Damage

Pure Poison: Like the first move it is the same except when it bites you this time your infected with Bio. Low damage over timer. (Duration 4 posts)
Description: Serpent": Asmodias is a 30 foot long serpent with Abyss Black coloring of Deep death and two fangs on the side of his diamond shape head that would make a saber tooth tiger jealous. it's eyes are Milky white and big around as plate saucers. The muscles underneath are thick and strong with vice like grip and the scales are sharp at the ends. The body is as thick around as a 100 year old Oak and able to crush a Bus with ease. It has two large fins that open up on the back of it's head and stretches out revealing thick membranes of webbing and bone. (Weak spot) [/i]

**PICTURES GO HERE! MANDATORY!*

Asmodias the SUmmon. Asmodi10

Ok just solid black

Last edited by Albel Nox on March 2nd 2011, 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 11:33 am

Firstly you going to have to state the amount of damage each of the attacks does Albel, Light, Medium, Heavy, or Massive. Secondly the pure poison one......what do you mean infected with Bio that is an attack not a status.......unless I am forgetting one of the older FF games that I never played.

The last attack also seems to be a good way to get your creature killed, Summons can be hit and beaten up like anything else. The main problem for them is that they so big and they don't tend to carry around weapons or shields that can block weapon attacks, I don't know about you but having a sword through the head would make even Bahamut a bit upset from the pain.

But anyway if you REALLY want to keep the last one you going to have to put a duration of how long it can do that and the knocking a person out thing would have to go. Just have it constrict a person and as it does that for .....what ever number of post they suffer so much damage per post duration Aka it last for 4 post they suffer damage 4 times if they can't figure a way out. Oh since it is a duration don't expect to get away with high damage if you want a long duration for it..........long duration = low damage per post. Short duration = high damage per post.

If there is other issues I didn't see someone point them out, I am drowzy as I am doing this.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 12:29 pm

Ok I took out the constrict and set the damage to it. Bio was always a status move used by strong poison users, Sometimes it was in the way of a attack but it was always a Status effect.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 5:51 pm

I'll have to talk to the others about the Bio Status effect, it only was used in FF XI while every other game has poison or sap like things. Give me a moment to ask about it okay, but other than that I can't see anything else wrong.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 6:29 pm

As long as it's understood that "Bio" is the same as our "Poison" by definition in the site's spell list, I'm fine with this.

Don't forget to place a picture in the template

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 6:55 pm

Um do you have any idea how much trouble it would be finding a Snake that looks like that for a Pic? Can't the description be fine?
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 7:14 pm

Just give something that is close not exact stating that is the best you could find.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 7:23 pm

Ok that was as close as I could get. The man on top kinda helps to show the size.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 11:25 pm

I'm sorry.....I forgot to ask something. Could you better describe exactly what you mean by "explodes out".

That way, those you use it on know better what it means and what they may suffer in order to rp about it, or how to heal from it correctly.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 11:38 pm

Um well imagine like a small dose of Liquid dynamite put in your arm and then it explodes. Most non-Elemental attacks come with a boom so it can scar, burn, sever, etc. Now if no one ever loses a body part it won't hurt my feelings but it will be a Big boom coming from a summon. It's like flare coming from inside out.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 11:47 pm

Okaaayyyy..... but that's not what Poison does. Poisons are known to happen with explosions, but not the other way around.

My concern is this.... getting another to RP that their chest exploded is most likely not going to happen, and such an effect would naturally kill someone, which we don't permit here either. Nor have I ever seen an FF summons or boss lead a player to explode from anything inside out O.o

Maybe word it differently or a change it a bit? Just trying to help you get a workable summons for all parties that would be involved in battle
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 4:20 pm

No it only explodes from that out and this attack is not from the Bio but it is a Non-Elemental attack the first one. As for killing well in Most FF games you get Koed which is all that would happen here. Trust me nothing I make is designed for death. SO if they get bit in the arm, Chest, face it would explode but won't kill them. Scar, Disfigure possibly but not kill.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 5:04 pm

Not to interrupt an Admin, who still has FULL control over this approval...

But speaking as someone who has HAD the argument time and again over the issue of scarring...

You are NOT going to be able to presume the ability to scar, disfigure, or permenently maim any opponent with ANY ability. Curative magic can accomplish Healing with a complete restoration, that means No Scarring when a person seeks magical healing between threads, which is PRESUMED to happen.

the ONLY way you'll ever get that sort of damage is if you are dealing with an opponent who is impossibly Hard Core about combat AND who decides that it would be an interesting story to accept a scar.

This is actually part of the Canon of the games because all these characters go through ALL these fights and take ALL that damage and there's not a scar among them unless there's a story to accompany it.

And also, for the record, there is no "KO" status that isn't death.

So, yeah... sorry for interrupting your Approval, Rinoa. Just wanted to reiterate that point since it seems to come up so often in MY stuff...

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 7:56 pm

If you died then you couldn't be brought back with Phoenix down which doesn't revive the dead it revives though who are KO it says it right on it. Phoenix Down: Used to revive party members who are KO. If it revived the dead no one would ever die. In the games they are Knocked out not dead. Even when all the party members drop there still not dead just Knocked out.

As for scarring someone well if they choose to keep it then that is there choice but they don't have too I just gave the effects of what it does which leaves a wound large enough to scar badly. If they keep the scar fine if not then that is there choice.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 5:34 am

Well aware of what KO'd is, hun. But we don't use "items" here either. But in this site, KO'd is consider "killed off".

And Yuna's just clarifying that one isn't going to RP they've been scarred even if your spell, or what have you says it leaves one. She just wanted to be sure you were aware of that, since it's considered controlling another's character.

With that explained, I see nothing else that's an issue

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 3:25 pm

Actually, there is one more thing. This kind of thing isn't really a written rule but more or less one of my "unstated" laws. It really irks me actually, but for filing and organizational purposes could you please be so kind as to make your Topic Titles the names of your creations.
Back to top Go down
Albel Nox

Albel Nox

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 3:59 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Asmodias the SUmmon.   Asmodias the SUmmon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Asmodias the SUmmon.
Page 1 of 1