Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY Empty
PostSubject: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 9:05 pm

The house my mother "lived" in exploded sometiem today, she is now homeless. My lil brothers and dad and her were all out of town at the time, they lost everything. I live with my biological father atm so i can go to school I just learned about an hour ago.

My aunt wanted to make sure that i heard about it from a family member first. Our pet bird "Pretty Boy" an african ringed necked dove, was not as fortunate to have made it he was 12 years old 1 year older than my younger brother.

I do not anything more than that but my mom is suppose to call me sometime again tonight and tell me more about the sitiation.

Bernie out.....
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyFebruary 28th 2011, 11:27 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with your mom and family Berny. Sad

*super epic luving huggles*
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 1:44 am

Wow it blew up.......how the devil did that happened........gas leak or something?
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 6:54 am

that is still being investigated, neighbors said they thought they saw a fire in the houe, but some said they saw it on the porch, personally im thinking arson, because we had a case like that last year where a house got damaged like that and they never found the culprit.

but hey thats just me >.>

they went to the red cross got some money for clothes and food, thankfully we have relatives there in town because they are staying with my grandma.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 11:03 am

Hope you can recover all what you lost...

...But... Exploded?

I hope my house doesn't randomly blows up...
Back to top Go down
Raven Voron

Raven Voron

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 3:42 pm

"In other news people across the world are falling victim to spontanious combustion."

(That's for Kaze)

I'm sorry to hear about that Bern. I am glad everyone is alright.
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 1st 2011, 5:56 pm

ya i haven't lived with my mom since about September, but my lil bro is special needs and it hasn't quite hit him yet, but i know when it does it is going to hit hard.

he has slight autism, along with CP he collects NASCAR and other sports memorabilia (spelling ?) they had just got a ps3 at christmas time, and had lots of sports games he loved to play.....

if any small thing is missing he freaks out, if one big thing is missing i dont want to know what will happen

(APOCALYPSE 0.0)

EDIT(7:31 ish)
HERE IS A PIC.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 12:02 am

Oh my Gawd I totally forgot about that Berny! O.O And knowing how my youngest is with the same thing.... your mom has quite a job on her hands.

If he still collects NASCAR, let me know!!! I could send some to them to help him cope! We're a NASCAR family in this house!! I'd love to help them out! ^^
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 6:58 am

aww that would help him out so much, anything would help i mean he even had nascars all the way back from 2002 that were taped and glued back together, if a single decal was different it was considered a different car all together and he knew the difference even if we didn't XD

but ya kin whatever you can get together would help, he is the one im the most worried about i haven't been able to sleep well for the passed couple days because of this.

I got my classes set up and all that i just need to wait to see when my financial aid pays for them (paid from my account automatically YAY)

oh and did anyone know Zack is in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep?

Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 2nd 2011, 6:45 pm

Saw the picture...

I can only say...

Well, I can't say anything. That should give you an idea of what I think XD.
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY EmptyMarch 4th 2011, 11:54 pm

If anyone would be willing to send some money over to my family over there please tell me and ill give you the adress

my youngest brother is a big sports fan and more specifially NASCAR and Football, he lost all of it in the fire.

my older younger brother had almost all his money saved from working in the school cafeteria to be able to go on a trip with his class to DC, idk how much it is but if anyone could spare a few dollars too it would be appreciated

my uncle that took the photos posted this on FB and I wanted to ask everyone i knew, it seems a bit wrong for me to be asking but im just worried about them and everything, my dad might be able to take me to go see them saturday

thankfully my dad (step father but i call him dad), still has his job, for how long they do not know since the place he works is suppose to shutting down in the near future, and he has been there for near 16 years.

my lil sister over here where i live now may be getting diagnosed with scoliosis (not sure on spelling) there is a small curve in her spine and if it is that she will need to get a back brace, she is only 12 and my dad (birth father) is going to make sure she gets home schooled so she doesn;t have to deal with kids at school

so that is an update on all the crap going on IRL for me and my days just seem to be getting worse.

BERNIE OUT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY   MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY Empty

Back to top Go down

MY HOUSE WENT S'PLODY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: