Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Regarding Kuja and Lightning....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyMay 25th 2011, 1:13 am

There's been a mishap with Kuja's internet, and he may not be back online for possibly 3 weeks.

He's terribly sorry, but the problem is out of his hands until the service issue can be corrected.

Hopefully it will be much sooner than that, but just in case, he asked that post this announcement to let everyone know.

Sad

Lightning has also had some RL issues come up and will also be away for an unset amount of time

So if anyone has any issues, or needs anything, just send PM's to me until our beloved Admins can return ^___^

Thank you for your understanding!

Sincerely,
Rinoa
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyMay 25th 2011, 1:18 am

Damn, that sucks.

I wish both of them the best of luck with Internet and RL stuff.

Here's to hoping they both are able to come back as quickly as possible.

Grizz

Last edited by Yuna on May 25th 2011, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyMay 25th 2011, 1:21 am

I hope so too.... the timing with both of them is just insane XDD

maybe they're plotting together .... >____> to make me crack <____<

Razz
Back to top Go down
Crucent

Character Information
Home World:
Maximum AP:

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyMay 25th 2011, 3:02 am

I wouldn't put it past them lol but yes, that is really crap timing of them.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyMay 28th 2011, 9:24 pm

I am in and out I just have no time :/ I can view the site from my cell phone browser but its hard to post with a digital keyboard. I am at work right now, but it's my last day. I am moving tomorrow to another city--from Mobile, AL to Gulf Shores, AL. I have a new job interview and if all goes well I will get this new job and be able to get Internet hooked up at my ne wplace as soon as possible. Also I jsut got over being sick and graduating college among a billion other things so I've just been really busy. I may have to have surgery soon as well so I'm not too sure on that. I will be in contact its just to be on the safe side I told Rinoa to make all the decisions. Be good. I'll be by when I can. I head out on the road tomorrow. About a 2 hour drive to my new place in my beach side house Wink
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyMay 28th 2011, 9:31 pm

Don't worry about a thing, Light. ^__^ We just want you feeling better as well as keeping us informed when you can, simply so we don't worry.... and I worry... ALOT! >_>

As always, I wish you luck in everything. You so deserve it! And beach house!? Shocked Can I move in too?? **puppy eyes**
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 12:12 am

Update from my phone: My interview went well, waiting to hear if I got the job. Got internet hooked up at my new place but I have yet to get my computer from my old house yet.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 2nd 2011, 1:55 am

ARE YOU FEELING BETTER!? oO

*jab-jab=jab=jab=jabs at Light's internet connection*
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 6th 2011, 11:14 pm

Okay. I got my new job but I work NIGHT SHIFT AHH!!! 10PM to 7AM 4 days a week. I made it back to my parents house this past weekend and got my computers and everything moved to my new place so I have all my stuff back YAY!

As far as the surgery thing--I'm holding off on that for awhile....
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 7th 2011, 6:17 am

lets see let me make a list.

Yays: Light got job.....Light got her stuff back.

Boos: Light got to work night shift. Light still needs surgery.

I think that sums it up all right no?
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 7th 2011, 11:31 am

*fidgets*

Is it alright to hold off on said surgery?? Oo

I mean... like me holding off on my ankles and knees isn't some life endangering thing..... but...

*smacks myself*

I know you're a smart cookie, Light ^_^ But still, take care of yourself! Wink

Congrats on the good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 14th 2011, 8:41 pm

I've been working this night shift and coming home and dropping dead until its time to go back to work again. Literally. But I'm on my last night and then 4 days off. Whoo!
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 14th 2011, 10:06 pm

Miss you, Lightning Sad But glad to hear that things are working out tho. I remember night shifts >< I'll never go back! Oo
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 15th 2011, 1:02 am

Looking forward to seeing you back here, Lightning!! We miss you!!!

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 8:33 am

Update: I was out of my beach side home for awhile because I was a groomsman in a wedding. It was the wedding of my best friend whom you guys on here may know of as BASCH or LEO on the old KH RP. So if any of you are still in contact with him, try to give him a hard time for being MARRIED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 23rd 2011, 7:49 pm

**LAUGHS!!!!**

Awwah... I think I know where to still find him XDDD That's wonderful news!!

I already know you guys had a fun time Wink Thanks for letting us know, Lightning
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 24th 2011, 8:29 am

He got MARRIED???????

Oh wow... yeah, I'm gonna have to wring his neck with both his keyblades for not telling us about that so we could at least have an online celebration for him...

Thanks so much for letting us know, Light.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 25th 2011, 12:41 am

Haha, I haven't heard from him since the wedding day so I guess he's umm..... teehee...all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... EmptyJune 30th 2011, 10:04 am

*laugh*

Gah, I remember those days... didn't last as long as I thought they would.

Heard from him on his site, he says his Internet went kablooey for two weeks. So I suppose that explains it. *chuckle*

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Kuja and Lightning....   Regarding Kuja and Lightning.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding Kuja and Lightning....
Page 1 of 1