Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of

Go down 
+5
TheM3rchant
Jaix
Lightning
EMPTY33939
Basch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
EMPTYp9998

EMPTYp9998

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 12:28 am

You remind me of spam... hmm.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 12:31 am

You remind me of Nokuti...

((He reminds me of a potato))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 12:32 am

You is spam too. Now we has spam and potato. We just need some ketcup and we has a tasty meal. Let that roxers your boxers for a bit.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 9:03 am

You all remind me of people that people remind me of, not to mention that they remind me of things that remind me of the things of the people that the things that remind me of the things people remind me of.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 9:31 am

*Looks at Sephy*

You remind me of Ketchup Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 1:02 pm

No I am not ketchup...I make ketchup, lots of ketchup. It flows red from a wound.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 1:04 pm

which is why you remind me of it Very Happy

*gets stabbed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4