Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: Empty
PostSubject: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 1:19 am

:Plot Team Application:

=========================================================

Simply Fill Out This Application And Post It In THIS topic and I will review it. You will be notified within 3 days or sooner after posting regarding your acceptance or not. I am only accepting 3 new members. All ADMINS are automatically included.

=========================================================

Name: (What Is Your Username?)

Aspirations: (Why Do You Think You Would Make A Good Edition To The Plot Team Ad Why SHould WE Choose You?)

Character Profile: (You Must Post A Link To Your Character's Profile Here.)

Last edited by Lightning on January 3rd 2011, 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 8:28 pm

I'm taking on the PLot Team Myself since Basch has been away for lil while and no one has applied yet. So I made a few edits to the Application. SO read it over and apply if you want to be a part of it. Mods and Users are welcome to Apply.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 1:25 pm

Name: Caroutaro

Aspirations: I would wish to join the plot team simply because I believe I have great ideas, as far as I know there is not anything to RP about. I think that we need to start off something great, something that is so huge, everyone, whether they know it or not, is affected by it. They would contribute to the plot without trying and through RP, something interactive and that is for everyone.

Character Profile: Here

Last edited by Caroutaro on September 7th 2008, 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 12:25 am

Your Character profile link is wrong...

You need to post a link to your PROFILE page, not the Approval page. Do you have one made yet?
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 7th 2008, 1:56 am

I'm creating one as we speak, I apologize, I couldn't make one that long ago because Approval wasn't open.

EDIT: How about now?
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 5:58 pm

Sorry for double posting but...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 12:32 am

what?
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 1:22 am

I was asking if you could approve because I got everything straight twenty days ago.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 10:32 am

and I sent you a PM twenty days ago, and in case you didn't notice, ONLY PLot Team Members can see The Plot Forum.....and if I am not mistaken, you have been postign in our plot....
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 12:18 pm

Name: Jaix

Aspirations: Well, first off, I personally think I wuld make a good addition to the team that consists of no one yet. Second, I believe that I can help come up with nearly any plot, and I am always open to suggestions. Third, and finally, I wanna join... ^_^;

Character Profile: The Hidden Truth of You
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 5:10 pm

Jaix.....we have 5 plot team members so far.....so don't say that it has no members yet and we have already started on a PLot....-_-

I'll look it over, give me a day or two and I'll PM you....
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptySeptember 27th 2008, 11:26 pm

Oops, I'm sorry, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 4:55 pm

Name: BlackWindKaze

Aspirations: First of all, I think that I could be good for the Plot Team because I'm really good on creating plots and stories, I have experience on that thanks to two published novels. Also, I've been noticing that the forum have been a bit inactive lately, so it would be good to create a good plot so people get more interested on RP and all of that. Other thing is that until now I have only seen RPs where people go to hunt beasts and all of that, nothing of saving a world and such things. I would like to change to, so the RPs on this forum look like the plots that the Final Fantasy games have, and I have perfect ideas on how we can change that. I'm really good on planning and doing events on forums, and I don't lack imagination to do this kind of stuff. Also, I have a lot of free time on my house and sometimes I think for hours in my desk planning for another story. I think that this is all what I have to say about my "Aspirations".

Character Profile: Here it is
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 11:14 pm

Kuja. I am planning a site wide event. Would you like to join the Plot Team since you are an Admin and can see the Forum anyways?
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 4:28 pm

Well sure I didn't know I would be needed, I will try my best to help with what ever you got. And I good at keeping my mouth shut about stuff >> no I don't take pretty please bribes -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::   ::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS:: Empty

Back to top Go down

::PLOT TEAM APPLICATIONS::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Site Basics :: :Basics:-
Jump to: