Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Lower Level Seraphim Summons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lower Level Seraphim Summons Empty
PostSubject: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 9:54 pm

All rules and regulations set down for other seraphim summons will be used for these as well. You only need to have the mp to be able to summon them to try to get them.

Last edited by Sephiroth on September 26th 2008, 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 3:04 am

The Dark Huntress
Lower Level Seraphim Summons Night_elf_hunter_by_xadhoom-1
Element: Dark
Initial Attack: Heart of the Beast
Cost: 100

Femme Fatale
Lower Level Seraphim Summons Pathfinder3_Rogue-1
Element: Light
Initial Attack: Assassin's Wrath

The Fallen
Lower Level Seraphim Summons Demon
Element: Dark
Initial Attack: Rage of the Destroyer

ARK
Lower Level Seraphim Summons Seraph2
Element: Light
Initial Attack: Heavenly Gospel
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 3:34 pm

Jaix walked into Sephiroth's office on the undcharted area, and spoke to him. "May I try for 'The Fallen' please?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptySeptember 29th 2008, 8:15 pm

...stickied
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 12th 2008, 5:14 pm

*bump*
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 5:07 pm

Kuja walks into Sephiroth's office and looks at the one winged angel for a few seconds before saying "I see that you know where a few summons can be found, hunted, and captured for one's use...........I would like you to inform me where I can find the Dark Huntress." Kuja keeps his eyes on his comrade in destruction as he waits for the man's response all the while thinking of how he will enjoy breaking a summon to his will.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 5:34 pm

you don't role play here you just tell me what you want and i set up the rp
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 5:39 pm

oh, ok

I'd like to try for 'The Fallen'
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 5:42 pm

Eh just thought it would be better than me simply saying I want this one. I would feel like a little kid telling his parents which toy I want even though based a picture I saw once you are my daddy Sephiroth. XD. Ok I will leave this topic alone now.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 5:46 pm

im working on it

So its me, the dark huntress, and the fallen against Jaix and Kuja.

Kuja may not attack the fallen and jaix may not attack the huntress. But both of you may attack me.

There is a bonus to defeating me. Because defeating me is a bonus. You must defeat your summon to gain it. If you defeat me before defeating your summon you wont recieve it. If you defeat me your summon will be given a special item that pumps up the power. But you can't just defeat your summon and take as long as you want to defeat me. you must defeat me within six collective posts of defeating your summon.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 7:00 pm

I would like to try for "ARK", if it is possible.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons EmptyOctober 13th 2008, 9:42 pm

Gonna have to wait unti these two have finished Kaze then I will give you a chance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lower Level Seraphim Summons   Lower Level Seraphim Summons Empty

Back to top Go down

Lower Level Seraphim Summons
Page 1 of 1