Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)

Go down 
+3
Caroutaro
Brodden
BlackWindKaze
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 2:49 pm

For some reason this topic was deleted, so I repost it right here:

(Translation of second trailer)
When Firion is fighting the Emperor:
Emperor: "Give up this fantasy of yours. You have no choice but to submit to my rule."
Firion: "Power is meaningless if all it can do is hurt others. Beliving in the future and seeing through the moment at hand is everything!"
When Zidane is fighting Kuja:
Kuja: "I will grace you with a melody, the melody of your requiem..."
Zidane: "And now for the climax!"
When Firion and Squall meet the Emperor, Garland, Kuja and Ultimecia:
Emperor: "The God Of Order may not be a being worth putting faith in as you thought"
Firion: "What?!"
Garland: "It is the fate of Chaos and Cosmos to wage an eternal battle. Should you join in that bitter struggle without end, there will be not salvation, no future."
Kuja: "When all is said and done, you are mere pawns in the gods' game."
Ultimecia: "Your course should be to reach the crystals, so you may fully understand the truth--that Cosmos is nothing more than a god of death who revels in this mortal fighting without end."
When Squall Fights against Ultimecia:
Ultimecia:"Time! Take these foolish children, and scatter them from their dreams!"
Squall: "I'll cut through your manipulation of time!"
When Zidane fights against Firion (In a not mortal fight):
Firion: "Atleast I understand. The treasure I've been wishing for..."
Zidane: "Let me guess, you got a princess out there somewhere?"
Firion: "Wild Rose..."
When the Warrior Of Light fights against Garland:
WOL (Warrior Of Light): "Our destiny ends here!"
Garland: "Then, prove your worth by ending it!"
When the WOL fights against Squall:
WOL: "When you are faced with true dispair, perhaps then you will find your anwser."
Squall: "If there's no point in seeking the crystals, then where is the truth?!"
Third Trailer:

4 trailer:

(It is subbed, so I don't need to put the subs)
Final Fantasy Dissidia is the upcoming Final Fantasy 20th Anniversary game, a collaboration fighting game, with characters from FF 1-10.
For this game, the confirmed characters are:
Final Fantasy 1: Warrior of Light, Garland
Final Fantasy 2: Firion (Class changes.), Emperor of Palamecia
Final Fantasy 3: Onion Knight, Cloud of Darkness
Final Fantasy 4: Cecil, Golbez.
Final Fantasy 5: Bartz, Exdeath
Final Fantasy 6: Terra, Kefka
Final Fantasy 7: Cloud, Sephiroth
Final Fantasy 8: Squall, Ultimecia
Final Fantasy 9: Zidane, Kuja
Final Fantasy 10: Tidus, Jecht
And now, the confirmed Summons:
Bahamut
Brothers
Catcuar
Carbuncle
Choco/Mog
Diabolos
Exodus
Gilamesh (YEAH!!!)
Ifrit
Knights of the Round
Maduin
Syldra
Tonberry
Typhoon (Yeah, my summon)
EX Forms (Heroes)
Final Fantasy I: The Warrior of Light turns into a Knight, and cast Protega.
Final Fantasy II: Class changes, I'm sure, but I'm not positive.
Final Fantasy III: The Onion Knight turns into a Ninja, or a Sage, which increases magic or melee damage.
Final Fantasy XIII: Squall uses Lionheart.
Final Fantasy IX: Zidane transforms into his Trance state.
Final Fantasy X: Tidus pulls out Ultima Weapon/Excalibur/Cadabolg
EX Forms (Villains)
Final Fantasy I: Garland supposedly "gets more tougher" and he gains super armor frames, this may or may not be the move where he splits his swords into two different pieces.
Final Fantasy II: Emperor Mateus's armor becomes red, giving him more phisical and magic power.
Final Fantasy III: Cloud of Darkness transforms into her Final Form.
Final Fantasy X: Jecht transforms into his Final Aeon form.
Final Fantasy IX: Kuja transforms into his Trance state.
Final Fantasy VIII: Ultimecia goes into something that looks like her final form.
Plot of the game: It is supposed that the goddess Cosmos (The good one) and the god Chaos (The evil one) were about to fight, but to not destroy all the universe in their battle, all of them chose warriors to fight for them. Chaos resurrected the most powerful villains that have existed along the universe, and Cosmos summoned the most powerful heroes to help her. (She does not resurrect them, because they are not dead yet)
Here are the actual groups that will be on the game:
Cosmos (Remain loyal to Cosmos) - Firion, Onion Knight, Squall, & Zidane.
Neutral/Anti-Heroes (Takes no side) - Warrior of Light, Tidus, Golbez, Kuja, & Jecht.
Neutral/Anti-Villains (Rebels against Chaos) - Garland, Emperor Mateus, & Ultimecia.
Chaos (Remain loyal to Chaos) - ???
Cloud of Darkness, Exdeath, Kefka, & Sephiroth are uncertain at the moment. Considdering nobody at the moment is actually working with Chaos, maybe these 4 could be working together with Chaos.
So far the Japanese release date is December 2008, so maybe we could expect it in Spring or Summer 2009.
Edit: NEW GAMEPLAY VIDEOS:
Gameplay number 1:

Gameplay number 2:

Gameplay number 3:

All 3 gameplays on one vid (Made by me):

Gameplay number 4:

Fighting Styles:
Heroes:
FF I: A warrior who excels at swordplay. He is also exceedingly talented at balancing his offense with the defensive use of his shield. On his world, after rescuing Princess Sara of the Kingdom of Cornelia, he set out on the journey to save a world covered in darkness. When in Ex-Mode, he can class-change to Knight. He was described as being an "all-round" fighter. He will be voiced by Toshihiko Seki.
FF II: The sword, the spear, the bow, the knife, the staff; only a sampling of the weapons this young man has mastered. He possesses a strong sense of justice, and an equally passionate soul. On his world, he hails from the kingdom of Fynn. When the kingdom was besieged by the Palamecian Empire, his adoptive parents were killed in the attack and he almost died as well. After he and his friends are saved by the Wild Rose Rebellion, they decide to dedicate themselves to the cause. He can change his weapons in the middle of battle. He was described as being a "weapon expert". Firion will be voiced by Hikaru Midorikawa.
FF III: A Light Warrior, chosen by the Crystals. He can transform into a Sage or a Ninja on Ex-Mode and his Ex-Bust consists of using either the Ninja's Throw ability, or the Sage's magic abilities. Both transformations are jobs received from the hidden land of Eureka in Final Fantasy III (The Earth Crystal in the DS Version). His design is based on the original Final Fantasy III Light Warrior in one of Amano's artwork, Koichi Ishii's Onion Knight artwork for Final Fantasy III, and the Onion Knight artwork from the DS remake. An alternate costume renders him loosely similar to Luneth, the main character from the the DS remake. He was described as being a "sword & magic" character. He will be voiced by Jun Yukuyama.
FF IV:The Captain of the Red Wings. After being demoted from his charge, and sent to vanquish the summoner village of Mist, Cecil sides against his homeland, Baron, and the evil wizard whose shadow took over it. He can choose to become either a Paladin or a Dark Knight in the middle of the battle. Weekly Shonen Jump also gave information that Cecil's Paladin form has increased stats for quick aerial attacks and is a strong magic user, whilst his Dark Knight form is more powerful in brute ground attacks as well as strength. Shizuma Hodoshima will most likely voice Cecil.
FF VIII: A young man armed with a specially designed Gunblade. With his reticence and unsociable character, he is often apathetic towards other people. On his world, he attended the mercenary training academy Balamb Garden, as a member of the special SeeD unit. After he met with Resistance member Rinoa Heartilly, and became entangled with the Sorceresses, Squall's fate was forever changed. Slight alterations have been made to his outfit to resemble his Amano art, but his overall costume still remains similar to his in-game appearance. On his Ex-Mode, he transforms his Gunblade into the Lion Heart, and his Ex-Burst is his limit break, Renzokuken. He was described as being a "combo master". Hideo Ishikawa will voice Squall.
FF IX: Possessing excellent drive and judgment, he is a 16-year-old boy with a deep sense of justice and a weakness for girls. On his world, he was a member of the Tantalus Theatre Troupe--a cover for a group of thieves. After a mission to kidnap the Princess Garnet, he decided to dedicate himself to her cause. While traveling, Zidane and the others become entangled in the conflict over the planet of Gaia on which they live. On his Ex-Mode, he transforms into Trance Zidane to use Dyne techniques. He was described as being an "air master". Romi Paku will voice Zidane.
FF X: The ace player from the Blitzball team, The Zanarkand Abes. On his world, he arrived in Spira after his city was attacked by the beast Sin, after which he met the summoner Yuna and joined her guardians on her pilgrimage. His appearance has been heavily based from his Amano artwork more than his appearance in Final Fantasy X. He fights with the Brotherhood sword and a Blitzball. On his Ex-Mode, he changes his weapon into the Caladbolg which casts Hastega to give him more speed for his attacks and dodging, and his Ex-Burst is his Blitz Ace overdrive. He was described as being a "dodge/attack" character. Tidus will be voiced by Masakazu Morita.
Villains:
FF I: He bears a great sword that he can transform into a highly destructive battle axe, both of which he wields with two hands as he fights in ever-changing patterns. On his world, he stood in opposition against the Warriors of Light. Although he used to be a famous knight, one day he suddenly kidnapped Princess Sara to demand the kingdom of Cornelia in exchange for her life. His Ex-Mode gives him a boost in both power and defense. His Ex-Burst, Soul of Chaos, charges up by rapidly tapping the circle button, and once full unleashes a string of critical attacks. He was described as being a "standard" fighter. Garland will be voiced by Kenji Utsumi
FF II: A man who wields terrible magic and manipulates powerful arcane forces. He has a cool-headed demeanor, fitting for one who believes the ends justify the means. On his world, he planned to conquer the world as the leader of the militaristic Palamecian Empire. He held the people of the world in fear of the powerful demon army he summoned from Hell itself. He can transform into the demonic Emperor of Hell in Ex-Mode. He was described as being a "trap-maker". The Emperor will be voiced by Kenyu Horiuchi.
FF III: A mysterious entity whose sole purpose is to reduce everything to nothing. As with most other Dissidia characters, her design has been altered dramatically to resemble an original Amano sketch of her. Some of the notable differences from her in-game appearances are pale skin (instead of orange on NES and green on DS), silver hair, a blood red cape, and her arms seem to resemble that of Ultimecia's. Her Ex-Mode transformation is her green appearance from the previous games, and her Ex-Burst is the Particle Beam, her signature attack. She was described as being a "wave cannon master". Masako Ikeda will voice her.
FF IV: A powerful mage in a dark armor that took command of the Red Wings, using them and the Kingdom of Baron as a means to find the Crystals. His silhouette appeared in Square Enix's DKΣ3713 Private Party 2008 as one of the enemies in the trailer along with the rest of the villains, and he was further confirmed in Weekly Shonen Jump illustrating him in detail. His Ex-Mode seems to allow him to fuse with the Shadow Dragon which he summons in Final Fantasy IV. It also gave information that his is a powerful magic user, and, like Kuja, is more powerful from long-distances. Takeshi Kaga will most likely voice Golbez.
FF VIII: A Sorceress said to have the power to manipulate time itself. She possesses powerful magic, able to be molded into mystic swords and axes for her to attack with. On her world, she was a Sorceress from the distant future who, through the use of time magic, planned to compress her time with that of Squall's so that her existence would be become constant. In the second trailer, she is able to halt time and screen shots reveal that her Ex-Mode transformation is her form when junctioned with Griever. She was described as being a "magic shooter". Atsuko Tanaka will voice her.
FF IX: With his pale skin and long silver hair, he is certainly beautiful, but he possesses a cruel, violent personality and an undeniable narcissism. He also seems to be unusually jealous of Zidane. On his world, he taught Queen Brahne how to manufacture Black Mages from the mist, and planned to also use the power of the Eidolons to throw the world into chaos. He can transform into Trance Kuja on his Ex-Mode. He was described as being a "range-free" character. Kuja will be voiced by Akira Ishida.
FF X: Tidus' father who served as the star player on Zanarkand's Blitzball team. On his world, he lost his way during training when he accidentally came into contact with Sin and was sent to Spira, and in trying to return to Zanarkand he joined Yuna's father Braska on his pilgrimage. Soon, his fate is swallowed up within the curse of Sin. Famitsu magazine screen shots reveal that he is able to transform into his Aeon Form on his Ex-Mode. He was described as being a "ultimate infighter". Jecht will be voiced by Masuo Amada.
Cecil and Golbez scans:
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) 58201120080910_184243_0_big
Bartz and Exdeath scans:
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) 58201120081008_131507_0_big
Cloud Dissidia design image:
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Cloud_Dissidia_artwork
Terra Dissidia design image:
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Terra_Dissidia_Artwork
Some other images:
Warrior of Light kneeling before Cosmos
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) WarriorofLightCosmos
Sephiroth Alongside Squall
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Dissidia_CG4
Kuja Alongside Warrior of Light
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Dissidia_CG1
Terra alongside Emperor Mateus
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Dissidia_CG2
Here is all what I could write.

RELEASE DATE: The release date is the 18 of December of the year 2008. BE PREPARED!!!

Last edited by DarkWindKaze on November 29th 2008, 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:55 am

I don't know what happened here but If I see that much crap again I will delete it myself. Its cool and all but seriously tone it down.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 5:22 pm

OK, from now I'm just going to post information, not spam.

((From this post))

EDIT: OMFG!!! 4 TRAILER NOW REVEALED!!! I PUT IT ON THE MAIN POST!!!

(HQ Trailer and subs comming soon)
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyNovember 13th 2008, 6:35 pm

Sweet, this reveals alot.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 3:12 pm

THIS WILL BE THE SECOND PART OF THE MAIN POST, BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE LARGER THAN WHAT IT MUST BE.

Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Shantotto-dissidia

WTF???????????

A new character was revealed... from Final Fantasy XI.

Its noneone less than... The Tanturu Black Mage SHANTOTTO!!!

Other images of her:
Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Shantotto_EX_Mode

((hehe, Warrior of Light is going to die...))

Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) ?plugin=ref&serial=2223

EDIT: And now for the FF VII Lovers: There is a new gameplay of Cloud and Sephiroth, and it looks like that both of them are in a good level, because the battle is AWSOME!!!! That tell us that if in the game we get a good level we can do incredible things with the characters.

And I'm happy because I managed to get a PSP 3000.

Now, here is the video:

Edit 2: More News about Dissidia:

Part of the Plot of each FF heroe have been revealed, lets take a look:

Warrior Of Light: He is the man with most knowledge about the crystals, because he was the first man in charge of finding them. He starts his quest watching for the 10 crystals, but he is interfiered by the dark warriors some times, and they tell his a truth that changes his point of view of the crystals and of Cosmos, and some thinkings on his head about joining Chaos. Until what I know, he works alone the most of times, but that may change with the time.

Firion: On his story, he becomes a good friend of Tidus, meanwhile he takes Cecil and Cloud as other people on their group. He first travels with them to find and restore the mighty crystals, but meanwhile he meets other heroes and villains he starts seeking for a dream of his own, instead of continuing with the normal quest.

Onion Knight: Not too much is known about him: He starts the quest with Terra Brandford, and they don't get separated on their quest. The OK acts confident, but he have many childish fears like dear to darkenss and all of that, but Terra's company help him to grow. It seems taht they are a good team because Kefka and Cloud of Darkness are allied too. There are not much info about what is he planning to do on the quest besides watching for the crystals.

Cecil Harvey: There is not too mucha bout him. It seems that his interactions with Globez are not always hostile, because they are seen standing with each other on the Nothern Crater and looking at Cloud and Sephiroth Fighting. On his story he first starts with Tidus, Firion and Cloud on their quest for the crystals, but Golbez appears oftenly giving sometimes help and advice to Cecil, making him to doubt for what is more important: His duties to Cosmos or the love for his brother. He also leaves the party at some part, to be replaces by Squall Lionheart.

Bartz Klauser: He is really cheerful on the traveling and doesn't care fighting alongside other heroes of the Final Fantasy series. He first starts his journey alongside Zidane, a heroe strangely with the same age, the same likes and other similiraties, and they both race each other to see who can find the crystals quickly than the other, but in the way meanwhile they were traveling, he is captured by one of the villains (Possibly Kuja) because a trap that was planned to trap Zidane arrived at him. He manages to free himself and escape, but another challenge awaits him, a big challenge.

Terra Branford: She starts her journey with the Onion Knight, fitting that Kefka is allied with the Cloud of Darkness. Terra otherwise wishes to help the other heros, but is cautious about her power and worries she will be unable to control her Esper form. In her travels with Onion Knight, he acts as a cheerful foil to her more cautious nature. Terra eventually loses part of her memory, and must uncover the truth of the events she cannot recall. It seems that when those events happens, he gets separated from the Onion Knight and meets Cloud on the Magitec Facility.

Cloud Strife: He starts his journey for the crystals with Firion, Cecil and Tidus as his good companions. In Cloud's story, he finds the mentioned allies to be strong companions, but he becomes depressed when he questions his reasons for fighting. A clue to his answer eventually leads him to confront Sephiroth. He also seems to get separated with the group to find Terra later, and they team up.

Squall Lionheart: He starts all his journey alone when Cosmos tallks to him, but then he teams up with Tidus and Firion, some time from when Cecil and Cloud left them. He seems to have some hatred against the Warrior of Light because he doesn't wants to tell the truth about the crystals. From there, nothing more have been revealed about his story.

Zidane Tribal: He starts his journey with Bartz Klauser, and they both make a competition to see who can find the crystals first. They both starts, and everything goes well until Bartz is captured by the villains for a trap meant for Zidane. Zidane, feeling guilty, forgets about the quest of the crystals and then he goes to see what have become of his friend. He is cheerful and is very similar to the hero Bartz Klauser in many aspects.

Tidus: He starts his journey for the crystals alongside Firion, Cloud and Cecil. He becomes a good friend of Firion but he cannot understand Cloud's depresion. He also starts calling Firion by the name of "Wild Rose". Tidus' story focuses on him seeking his father whom he detests, and his obsession causes his companions to worry for him even as Tidus does not realize the truth of his feelings for Jecht. He is cheerful and always finds hope on the party. He and Firion teams up with Squall when Cecil and Cloud leave.

Uff, that was all what I could gather.

Last edited by BlackWindKaze on December 9th 2008, 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 4:29 pm

Awesome! This is really not Spam its infomation. I'm glad its on here, Thanks Kaze!
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 6:01 pm

Another, more, movie like video of Cloud and Sephiroth has been added, it's the same as the original, but with a movie-like outtake on it, similar to Advent Children.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 7:57 pm

Yeah I saw the video some days ago, but strangely I can't find it on Youtube. I post a link to gametrailers, where videos look a looooot better:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/43465.html

The thing is that you can record your battles and use a video editor to change angles and all of that.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 8:04 pm

I love that, I'll record all my epic battles.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 9:55 pm

I'm really hoping for a Squall or Kefka video gameplay soon : ( the best hero and villian.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:05 pm

Nah, they won't appear.

I mean, there are only 9 days until the japanese release, and 2 or 3 months for the release to the entire world.

Hehe, I have PSP 3000 now, waiting for the game.

Also, some information about Shantotto's story:

She doesn't have much to do on the main story. If the player makes some side quest and his character gets a bit confused with the events Cosmos will send Shantotto to help them a bit, but you can continue the main story without her aparition. She is like a normal extra character.

If you don't want to see her, just don't do too much quests and she won't interfiere on the main game.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:07 pm

true true... oh btw D: Shantotto looks so.... WEIRD >< I hate the small little characters. >> Mog should have been in her place.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:10 pm

Shantotto is from FF XI, they put her because they really wanted to give some more popularity to FF XI, and because of her personality she would make a good supporting character.

It seems that there will be not villain opposing her.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 3:59 am

Her role seems smilar to Kng Mickey on KHII.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 9:23 pm

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN

JUDGE GABRANTH WAS ANNOUNCED FOR DISSIDIA!!!!

Its not sure in witch side he will be, but according for the only screenshot he seems to be opposing Shantotto... strange.

Here is the only picture I could get, but he is confirmed!!!!

Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Gabranthiddia_Art

((By the way, if you don't know who he is, he is a judge on FF XII, a bad one.))
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 10:01 pm

XD Maybe he'll be neutral! OMG this is awesome, since they have him from XII they will most likely have either Basch, Balthier or Vaan. A villian will most likely be Vein but I hope for Cid tho, he was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 1:41 am

So is this for handheld only or will it be for station too

And does he only have one sword or two. because I like his staff.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 9:26 am

Handheld only. MAYBE with the time they put it for other consoles but thats not really sure.

And I found this video of part of a trailer where Shantotto and Gabranth are shown:

On this video, it seems that he uses the staff or something...

Ahh, forgot to say that the game is released tomorrow, and the original soundtrack of the game already came out.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 2:30 pm

That pisses me off. I hate it when they make a game only for one venue. Make it for all venues!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 5:23 pm

What does venue means?

AAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way... Dissidia is already out! Watch videos on youtube if you want to know about gameplay... but I won't see anything about story mode until I get a traduction or until I get something more.

What I am trying to tell you is that I am downloading the game for my PSP right now buddy, but no storymode until I get the damn traduction.

Really, it would be boring to play the story without knowing what the heck is going on.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 12:50 am

I use it in the sense of different game systems

It pisses me off that they make something only for handheld I only play at home so I don't have psp
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 9:58 am

MUEHEHEHHEHHE

Yeah, you're losing too much.

I hate that I must start only with the ten heroes, and the game its not easy like KH, is a lot harder...

Oh, and I'm playing it right now... need crappy traduction or I'll kill myself...
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 2:07 pm

Kaze where do you live!?! lol I want to play it so badly. How is it?
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 2:38 pm

Is good but I... ehhh... deleted it. It seems that because my PSP is a PSP 3000 I cannot play it very well because some kind of anti hacking thing or something... so, it only worked for a day, then the file didn't appeared again.

My only options are:

1.- Wait for this game to come out on my country.

2.- Buy it for Ebay and pay $62 for it.

3.- Try to hack my PSP 3000 but thats almost imposible.

I choose the second or first one. The first one I will have to wait more but pay less, and the second one I will have to play more and wait less...

Man, what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 2:51 pm

Depends on what country you live in o.o if USA then it will be out in Jan or Feb I think. But if it takes to long just buy it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)   Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Dissidia (Re-posted)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next