Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Zetsumei EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Zetsumei EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Zetsumei EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Zetsumei EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Zetsumei EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Zetsumei EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Zetsumei EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Zetsumei EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Zetsumei EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Zetsumei EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Zetsumei

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanctus

Sanctus

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 8:43 pm

Name: Zetsumei

Race: Wolf

Element: Lightning, Fire, Dark

Personality: Zetsumei acts according to Sanctus. He has always been at his side and was caring when needs. Zetsumei always listened to Sanctus, staying when he needed and coming when he was told. Being a wolf with elements, Zetsumei has aided Sanctus in battles and extra tasks. Like helping to start a fire then cloak them in a veil of darkness so to hide them from enemies.

Fighting Style: Zetsumei uses his howls to cast power skills the next turn, or barks to create lower level skills within the same turn. Other than magicks, Zetsumei would use its powerful jaw to dig deep within the flesh of the target or his sharp claws to dig deep gashes into the target.

Skills:
Rolling lightning:
Howl ~ Creates a large bolt of lightning that falls from the sky to strike the target with tremendous force the turn after its summoning - Medium damage
Bark ~ Creates a small spark of lightning that forms from the mouth, much like a cannon shot - minor damage

Forest Fire:
Howl ~ Creates a flow of fire that is created as to encircle the target then set them ablaze the next turn - Medium damage
Bark ~ Charges a ball of fire in Zetsumei's mouth that is then shot at the target close to the ground, setting anything flammable on the ground on fire - minor damage

Dark Veil
Howl ~ Casts an pool of darkness below the target, and a few feet around it, to drown all captured within it's grasp a turn after its summoning - Medium damage
Bark ~ covers allies in darkness so that they can be invisible to all around. Used Only for running away from massive creatures or to sleep safely.

Description: Zetsumei is a black wolf that stands at about 2'4" in length. His coat is dark black with red at his paws, neck, ears, and tail. He holds a peculiar mark on his forehead in another patch of red fur that looks like a crescent moon. On both of his front paws is a design marked in black that looks like three half circles with dots in the direct center of them. The three circles are connected to each other by the middle of each half circle, one pointing up right through his legs while the other two point down at the sides. His eyes are a amber orange/yellow color with a red mark circling the eye.

History: Sanctus found Zetsumei a year after he started on his journey. At that time, he was only one, being that he only started life when Sanctus started this journey. It was like fate that the two were destined to meet. At first, Sanctus was only going to fight Zetsumei. But seeing that it posed no threat and was badly injured, he only helped save its life. In return the wolf helped Sanctus when he needed to. Once the pup grew up more and got stronger, he was able to carry Sanctus and let him ride him at quicker speeds to get to destinations faster or jump across large gaps blocking their paths.

Last edited by Sanctus on November 17th 2008, 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 10:27 pm

hmmm....these skills your wolf can do is going to be a problem. Can you make a list of special skills it can do *no more than three please* I mean everyone else's pets have only a few select special attacks or skills so you should be limited too. *special skills do not include normal physical attacks, like bitting and clawing* Also when you put down the skill please explain how much damage it does and such *be best if you space the skills out and such so I can read it easier*
Back to top Go down
Sanctus

Sanctus

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 10:31 pm

Just one thing, for damage, what am I to put?
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 10:35 pm

Well you can say minor, medium, or large damage. That or compair it to another spell, such as if your pet shot out a fireball you can say it does as much damage as a normal fire spell. That sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sanctus

Sanctus

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 15th 2008, 10:50 pm

Is that good?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 3:50 pm

I'm going to have to say tone down your Damages a bit. You are a fairly new user, so you can't just have omnipotent powers from the get go. That would be unfair to the rest of the members and make me look bad as The Admin. Invisiblity.....Kuja....It's all yours.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 16th 2008, 4:12 pm

Oh goody goody, Hmm this Invisiblity thing we going to have to limit a bit. Firstly to be Invisible the people that it is used on cannot do anything other than run away or jump, if they use a spell, attack, talk, or pick up something the spell should disappear.

Secondly you can't just go invisible, get behind the guy attack the guy from behind and then go invisible again to avoid getting hurt.

So we need to make it where you can't have that skill used again for so many of your post.......ummm five of your post should be fair, you still get to go invisible but you can't really use it to help you in a fight.

Oh and maybe you should make it where the howling attacks do medium damage instead of Large *medium damage would be like casting a level two thunder, fire, or darkness spell which I might add hurts quite a bit*
Back to top Go down
Sanctus

Sanctus

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 17th 2008, 11:10 pm

With Invisible, I think I stated I use it only to help me sleep while being undetected or so that I may run away. If I had not, then I meant to.

As for my other attacks, I only thought it was meant like a small spark to a lightning bolt to a rolling lightning shock. I used large mainly for the size of the attack. I will just change it to say large attack with medium damage.

How is that? ((Fixed it))
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei EmptyNovember 18th 2008, 12:24 am

Well ok then....you seemed to have fixed it all. So...

APRROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei   Zetsumei Empty

Back to top Go down

Zetsumei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Animal Companionship:-
Jump to: