Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Go down 
+8
Lulu
EMPTYe34
Basch
BlackWindKaze
Kuja
Rukia
Lightning
Jaix
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 8:00 pm

I hate Kuja but I love his design.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 9:52 pm

9/10 for Genesis xD you got lucky getting Genesis before me lol

And how can you hate Kuja? He was one of the ultimate villians, next to Kefka of course. It goes
Kefka-Kuja-Emperor(from FFII)-Garland-Sephiroth-Seymore(sin I wouldn't count as the villian)-Ultimancia-NeoExdeath-Villian from IV (forgot his name)-and then Cloud of Darkness.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 9:58 pm

My list would go like this:

Kefka - Exdeath - Chaos (Garland) - Emperor - Zeromus - Cloud of Darkness - Seymour - Kuja - Ultimecia - Sephiroth.

All of them were great villains, but considering what they had done, their style, and other things like that this would be my order.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:00 pm

O.o seriously man? I mean Sephiroth wasn't the best but he surely beats Cloud of Darkness and Zeromus, I mean those character's didn't really appear till the end of the game!
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:01 pm

But they were comanding the destruction, Zeromus managed to beat all the Lunarians and he used Golbez and Zemus to destroy many things. Cloud of Darkness was the one that managed to cover an entire world into darkness and govern it. And neither of them really died, both said that they would remain in the darkness of men hearts.

Thats MY opinion. But there is something really clear: Kefka - Best - villain.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:04 pm

Still, I like it when Villians like a backround story, like Sephy and Kefka. Another think I need to point is that GOLBEZ IS THE VILLIAN OF DISSIDIA! I think that was a really stupid choice, he was being controled and I think that he should have been the hero and Zeromus the villian. Like to redeem himself
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:09 pm

According to interviews, he will be controled by Zeromus, but there will be some parts where he acts on his own free will.

Also, they needed someone to have some kind of relation with Cecil, and Golbez was the exact person.

BTW, we are getting off topic.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:50 pm

Yay I am considered better than sephrioth whoop! Ok ya off topic ._. Hmmm.........don't know of anyone else to rate as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 11:10 pm

Angeal you get an 9/10

Gennenis you get 8/10
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 11:20 pm

*gives himself 100*

I win...
Back to top Go down
Onix

Onix

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 10:51 am

Wow....well mine dont compare to anyoen elses so kadaj another 100 along with everyone else 100.-.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY0034

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 1:49 am

What y'all SHOULD be doing is continuously changing your avi until you find one that at least five people give a grade higher than an eight in.

Regardless, all of you (Except Gen) get an 8/10. Genesis gets a 9/10 because he is Leet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar Rating   Avatar Rating - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: