Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Need help on FF XII EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Need help on FF XII EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Need help on FF XII EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Need help on FF XII EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Need help on FF XII EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Need help on FF XII EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Need help on FF XII EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Need help on FF XII EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Need help on FF XII EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Need help on FF XII EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Need help on FF XII

Go down 
+4
Brodden
Kuja
Rukia
BlackWindKaze
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

Need help on FF XII Empty
PostSubject: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 5:29 pm

I need help on two things on FF XII:

1.- I arrived to this kind of tower (can't remember the name) and I'm in floor 80, but now the monsters are really hard for me to beat and I oftenly get killed. I'm in level 48 with each character and with the best equipment I can get but still its really hard for me.

There is a good place to train without being killed easly?

2.- How far I am from the end?
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 6:12 pm

Ya that place was confusing. You need to get to the top of it to face off with a boss. Some how you have to reach the elevator on that floor i think to get to the 81. Then find the other elevator to go to the boss. If everyone knows cure its shouldn't be hard.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 6:47 pm

Ya it is good to have everyone be able to do white and dark magic because if you got one healer or one black mage that person normally can't cast enough spells to keep everyone alive. I made sure ALL my main characters *which were all the girls XD* could do all kinds of spells and such.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 7:29 pm

Well, each character can do each spell that I have bought, I have all the quicklenings and 5 espers. (Not much help).

But still its kinda hard, maybe because my equipment may be not so good...

Where can I get the best equipment that I can get right now.

Meh, my best characters are Vaan, Ashe and Balthier.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 8:42 pm

I normally get my good stuff from the that pirate town it got some good things. And I guess you just need to level up a bit more I suppose or maybe fix your gambits a bit, I mean what Gambits do you have at the top? I do hope they are all healing and status curing things as those should always be at the top.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 8:49 pm

Nah, I have things like self-protect, self-shell and self-haste.

Yeah, I forgot about the pirate place...

Its just that I had the japanese version of the game and that place was not in the game, so I didn't returned there too many times because I was not used to go to that place, I usually went to Archades or Rabarnastre.

And where the heck I can level up?

Maybe I should go climbing that crappy tower some times, beating the enemies and leveling up.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 8:56 pm

If you hate the tower you going to hate the later levels even more dood XD
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 9:15 pm

What kind of dungeons I must go through after the tower?
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 10:06 pm

Places with even worse monsters buddy and they are strong.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 11:09 pm

NoooOoOoOoOoOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duuude... must train hard and beat that crappy esper on the sewers...

and some hunts... me wants to fight Gilgamesh...

EDIT: I went to the port of Balonheim and I saw that there were more weapons and armors, I spent all my money on that and went to the tower... it changed from "Hard" to "Normal".

By the way, that earth esper was the hardest boss for me. Judge Gabranth was really easy, same for Cid. When he summoned this espers that looks a lot like Exdeath I started to worry, but the esper was easy too, and then I beated Cid.

Now, on which level is recomended for me to be before going into Bahamut?
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 13th 2008, 11:39 pm

Well just depends on how good you are with your characters, the higher the level the easier it gets and glad my little tip about the pirate town helped you. When you can kill those giant wryms aka those giant dragons with the ring around their neck that can't fly with ease then you should be more than ok with the fighting for the last boss. It is the hidden espers that are a pain to kill man. *the gravity one is murder with it always having those stupid skeletions poping up to help it all the time*
Back to top Go down
Rukia

Rukia

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 11:02 am

HMMM i never had troble with any of the game. the espers were easy to kill. Only Yazimit was the #$%$% to kill 100million hp....
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 10:07 pm

I can kill those wyrms with ease, but I will continue doing some hunts and leveling up with the monsters that I encounter on them.

I just want to meet Gilgamesh, and beat this espers. Until now, the hardest esper for me was Adramalech, because those stupid zombies didn't wanted to leave me in peace...

But I have a looooooong list of damn hunts, I just made the one where you must beat bagamnan
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 15th 2008, 3:37 pm

So Kaze I played for like six straight hours two days in a row and I was the same level as your guys. So I walked through the tchita uplands and the cerobi steppe to Balfonheim port and leveled enough to beat Giruvegan and the Pharo with ease. If you set Gambits for Curaja when an ally is below 40% HP and set Gambits for everyone to cast Protect and Shell and Haste on your allies so that you have a continuous protection. Walking keeps your MP up and so you can keep it going. Always dispel your enemies AND use decoy on your most armoured and hardest hitter so that they take all the attacks. I find that quickenings don't help. So just stay cured of status ailments and keep your hp up and use magic to your asdvantage when physical attacks don't work.. And it gets easy.

EDIT: I would suggest at least level sixty for Bahumut. I went at two level 52 and a level 54 and I got my ass handed to me.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 8:56 pm

Same here, those soldiers on Bahamut are strong. I'm doing some hunts but I almost complete them all, I only need to beat Ixion, this guy with his four fiends and Gilgamesh. I'm level 55, but there are places like the subterra of Pharos that are really hard for me, and a good place to train are the deadlands.

I'm also doing the side quest of watching for the parts of that medalion... where are the last two pieces? Can't find them.

Also, I would use what you said about gambits to help myself on battle.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 9:11 pm

yeah regen is good too

giruvegan and the forest are good and the tchita uplaqnds and the cerobi steppe
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 16th 2008, 9:13 pm

Well, regen kinda bother me, because it doesn't recover too much my life and I prefer using curaja or curaga.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 1:24 am

regen will counteract the draining effect of poison or sap and keep you above death while you use the curaja and curaga to a greater effect. Decoy works too
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 9:28 am

Mm... maybe I should try...

And damn... why the side quest bosses are so hard? The first battle with Gilgamesh was easy, but then he got a lot more of power out of nonewhere, and his DOG kick my ass...
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 2:34 pm

yeah gilgamesh kicks everyones ass. Pinky was absolutely terrified when I brought gilgamesh into squalls summon hunt for Shemhazai. It was fun but they kicked his ass.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 17th 2008, 5:21 pm

Ahhhh... he is a lot harder than in FF V, his first appearance...

but there he had some 4 forms...

And at the end of the game he even offers to join the party...

Anyways... I will return to hunt some marks and go to Bahamut, to see the ending.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 12:29 am

do me a favor dont ruin the plot for me I'm not far from the end and I don't wanna know till I finnish it myself
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 10:01 am

Yeeeeeah... I can't do too much on Bahamut, still training, so I don't think I can ruin you the plot...
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 1:11 pm

thanks i;'ll get there eventually

beat cuchulain couple days ago
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII EmptyDecember 18th 2008, 1:17 pm

cuchulain is this fat esper, right?

Yeah, I beated him yesterday along with Zalera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help on FF XII   Need help on FF XII Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help on FF XII
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: