Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?

Go down 
+6
EMPTY43539
Genesis
Caroutaro
Brodden
Jaix
BlackWindKaze
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? Empty
PostSubject: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 10:40 pm

I've been investigating a little and I went to a conclussion: On the Final fantasy Universe, Ivalice is the real world, or the world that we live.

To get to this concclusion, we need to examinate every game that happens on Ivalice in chronological order. This is it:

Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift
Final fantasy Tactics
Vagrant Story (No FF but happens on Ivalice)
Final fantasy Tactics Advance
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the RIft (I will say with this game is repeated soon),

FF XII, and XII: Revenant Wings doesn't have much to do in my explination, but they happen with one year of difference. Then, 2 years later, the events of FF Tacticts A2 happens, and a kid named Luso Clemens is transported from our world to the world of Ivalice. There he meets Vaan and Penelo, letting us know that this happen some time from Revenant Wings, and then he returns to his home on the US.

Then in FF Tactics a great catastrophe hits Ivalice eliminating all the moogles that existed there for some time, and the other races starts to hide. Man knew this era as the Golden Age, where they could dominate freely the world without any intervention of other races.

Then in Vagrant Story, magick remains on the world, but the airships and that kind of things starts to disappear, such as the extintion of races like the Moogles, Vieras, Nu Mous and Bangaas. Only the man remains on earth.

Many centuries later, Magick disappears from the world, being replaced by technology like cars, electricity and planes. On this time, Ivalice was torn appart and its name was forgotten, and many countries were built on its floor. The only trace of Ivalice was a little town named St. Ivalice. A kid names Marche finds a grimoire (book) that contains memories of people that once lived in Ivalice, and is transported to that dream, where he met Montblanc, and he helps him to return to his world. This events never happened on Ivalice, it was just a dream world created by memories.

Then, 20 years later, a kid named Luso finds the grimoire too, but this time the grimoire transports him to the past of his world that once was Ivalice, and then he returns with all the memories of that place.

Then according to Square Ivalice is our world...

Then FF Unlimited happens on a paralel world to Ivalice!!! (OMG)

Man, this is going to be bad for the storyine of my character...
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 11:15 pm

Dude... seriously... ENOUGH WITH THE GOD DAMN CR POSTING!

Stay out of the OoC areas for a while. God damn.

Also... I don't think anyone really cares about the gay world of Ivalice. None of the "good" games took place there.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 20th 2008, 11:27 pm

Jaix wrote:
Dude... seriously... ENOUGH WITH THE GOD DAMN CR POSTING!

Stay out of the OoC areas for a while. God damn.

Also... I don't think anyone really cares about the gay world of Ivalice. None of the "good" games took place there.

JAIX BITE YOUR FUCKING TONGUE.

You aren't one to talk if
we(admin staff) have a problem with Kaze then we will talk to him. You
don't have the right or the power to tell anyone here what to do. You
got a problem you come to one of us or your closest mod and they will
come to us. Don't take anything in your own hands.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 1:10 am

I hated the Ivalice-related games anyway so....yeah.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 12:10 pm

Man, Ivalice related games were great. I really enjoyed FF XII and revenant wings, such as FF Tactics Advance and Advance 2.

They all had good story (for me atleast... well, maybe not so good FF Tactics Advance), and maybe YOU don't like it Jaix, but others may.

Also, I'm in every RP I can. I don't have restricted the OOC. So, shut up please? I've been RPing until the topic dies or no one continues it, and if you have a problem tell an admin or something, OK?
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 1:14 pm

Just to let everyone know what happens when you repeatedly disrespect an admin or your fellow users. I banned Jaix for being an insolent little jerk. And until he thinks he can play nice he isn't coming back.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 3:05 pm

Whoa, when I first saw this I thought it meant Ivalice was the real world as it is today. I was thinking "There is no way that this is our world...". Thanks for that explanation, but now I wonder... are there really Viera, and Moogles, and the such out there somewhere?
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 3:57 pm

No, they were supposed to end in extintion when Magic disappeared and the combination of the War of the Lions (F Tactics) and the Religious War (Vagrant Story).

All of those races disappeared on that time.

By the way, that happened through many ceturies, around 2000 years.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:03 pm

Gone forever. How does that sound. All of us have our little problems. I don't air my dirty laundry. So really I could care less about whats going on in your life. For a fourteen year old you sure think you matter more than everyone else. I have quite a few people here who matter and you lost your right to be one of those people when you repeatedly piss me and others of. You think your pissed. I have to deal with your shitty attitude continueously. So do us all a favor and go find someone who will deal with you because we certainly don't want it here. Good day to you.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:04 pm

Jaix, just because you're in a bad mood for things that had been happening to you, doesn't means that you must be like that with everyone.

And if you want to yell at someone, do it at people that you can see.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:15 pm

Yeah so I can see its gonna hard to get rid of him. He has like twenty Ip addresses. But he has been banned once again and this time because of someone else. But Kaze you needn't listen to him. I have already spoken to you about it and from my position you have cut back the ooc. And really he is worse about it. He used to go into the creation area and correct people and he wasn't even a moderator. Just ignore him in the future. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him. I have banned his most frequent ip addresses but he'll have to get new email to come back on on any of the other ip addresses and if he comes back I will catch him and chuck him back into the oblivion that is his life.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY43539

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 6:37 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
Yeah so I can see its gonna hard to get rid of him. He has like twenty Ip addresses. But he has been banned once again and this time because of someone else. But Kaze you needn't listen to him. I have already spoken to you about it and from my position you have cut back the ooc. And really he is worse about it. He used to go into the creation area and correct people and he wasn't even a moderator. Just ignore him in the future. I'm sure we haven't seen the last of him. I have banned his most frequent ip addresses but he'll have to get new email to come back on on any of the other ip addresses and if he comes back I will catch him and chuck him back into the oblivion that is his life.
So you've cracked the code. Listen, i didn't take it out on just kaze. He was the first person I saw. If I got a chance to see someone else, I would've done the same thing. Also, I only said to stay out of the OoC because Sephiroth told both of us to. Listen, guys, I don't mean to single any one person out. But... uhh... You could've told me why I was originally banned. I had to go on, like, seventeen different proxies to find one that worked so that I could figure out why I was banned. Guys... don't fight fire with fire...

And to you, personally Sephiroth, I apologize. I guess next time (Assuming there is one) I should make sure that I am on a forum that can comply with pissed feelings. ;[
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 7:24 pm

I don't need you to apologize to me. I really don't care if you apologize to anyone. What I do care about is the harassment of my users. Users leave because of the attitude you just displayed. Cloud left because he couldn't deal with the constant aggravated feelings around the site. You can't just come on here and cut down the first person you see. That just isn't how it works. So until you straighten up and fly right I can't allow you to be here. Kadaj, Basch and I have a responsibility to create a safe environment for everyone. And we fail when you act like the hormonally imbalanced adolescent that you are. If you can't see the reason in that then something just isn't right upstairs. The light just isn't on.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 7:40 pm

I have to say good work Sephiroth for taking immediate action and Jaix I understand that you've been under alot of stress lately *as I've been told* but you shouldn't just unleash it, you already destroyed my forum with that attitude and you shouldn't just push it out onto another.

Kaze I love all the Ivalice games myself, I enjoy the story line and such like in tactics.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY43539

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 8:39 pm

Angeal wrote:
I have to say good work Sephiroth for taking immediate action and Jaix I understand that you've been under alot of stress lately *as I've been told* but you shouldn't just unleash it, you already destroyed my forum with that attitude and you shouldn't just push it out onto another.

Kaze I love all the Ivalice games myself, I enjoy the story line and such like in tactics.
...Jace?
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 8:43 pm

I've played twelve and I like it
Back to top Go down
EMPTY43539

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 8:50 pm

...Sephiroth, can you please unban my account (original) and my IP adresses? I apologize to everyone... (Kaze and you top)

Uhh... please?
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 21st 2008, 9:31 pm

XII was good, but I enjoyed more the Tactics games.

Its just, that I like to have a party of 30 characters, of different races and all of them with a different job and other jobs mastered.

My favorite game that happens in Ivalice was Final Fantasy Tactics A2, and some of the reasons were that some of my party members were:

Vaan

Penelo

Al-Cid Magrace

Montblanc (Hard to get...)

Yup, 3 characters from FF XII and one from FF XII and Tactics Advance, his first aparition.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY0034

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 7:40 am

Ivalice...? It's the actual world? Holy crap...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 1:51 pm

Jaix...I will only respectfully ask of you to refrain from posting in ANY public forums on this site once. If you have something to say, then PM Sephiroth and take it out there. If I catch you posting again, especially after Sephiroth has banned so many of your IP's, I'm going to track you. In case your feeble mind doesn't know what that is, most people know of me as the monster I once was, and from all the tricks I have up my sleeves. I will only warn you once. By posting again, my Proxy Tracker will place a "vine" in your ISP that will be able to track whatever IP you use, then I simply use a program I have called Cain & Able, to gain access to your Account via ISP Logon. From there I embed a virus that was written by a dear friend of mine. It changes all of your executable files, (*.exe) to a shutdown.exe -s -t 00. So your computer will have to be reinstalled windows. Don't fuck with me. And DO NOT reply to this post. This is your only warning, if you don't take this easy offer--you WILL suffer the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 1:53 pm

And don't underestimate me.....I know you have a server. I can see it.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 7:56 pm

O.o; Kadaj, you scare me.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 9:01 pm

Well he isn't the same guy he used to be. Both of us have changed quite a bit. We used to be enemies, now we are great friends. As you can see he allows me to be an admin on his site. So quite a bit has changed, but lets get back to the topic at hand. I personally enjoyed XII because of the battle system and the storyline. The system not only gets rid of the wait time and the switch between map movement and battle but it allows you to not get attacked if you get far enough away from your opponent. And I thought the storyline was a little cheesy but I thought about it and what video game with a storyline isn't a l;ittle cheesy. So considering, I like it quite a bit. But i still enjoy haveing materia and personal weapon types . I don't like sharing the weapons. I like the person to have a certain weapon type and for it to be specific to that character.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 22nd 2008, 9:05 pm

Nah, I liked when you had a world map to walk through, you could move the airship, there were lots more of towns and suchs.

And I didn't really liked FF XII battle system. WIth that, now you can't do powerful and crobatic techniques like on FF X. And quicklenings are really useless.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 12:47 am

The quickenings were NOT useless, I needed them for MP, I didn't have time for tedious level grinding in FFXII so I used Quickening and White Magick throughout the game, I didn't like FFXII..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?   According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world? Empty

Back to top Go down

According to Square-Enix, Ivalice is the real world?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next