Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Mask's Pet EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Mask's Pet EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Mask's Pet EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Mask's Pet EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Mask's Pet EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Mask's Pet EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Mask's Pet EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Mask's Pet EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Mask's Pet EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Mask's Pet EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Mask's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EMPTY0034

Mask's Pet Empty
PostSubject: Mask's Pet   Mask's Pet EmptyDecember 25th 2008, 11:56 pm

Name: Spirit

Race: Unsent(?)

Element: Darkness, Fire, Ice, Thunder

Personality: Spirit is... well... a spirit. Her pesonality is unique, inhabiting specific traits from those of joy, happiness, anger, sorrow and hate. At times, though, these emotions can break through and get the best of her. This is usually a bad thing, as Hate, Anger and Sorrow are usually the ones to break through. Spirit has a tendency of being over-protective of Mask, but can also not be seen. For that, though, her attacks are what give away her position, as anyone that has been attacked by Spirit can forever see her.

Fighting Style: Since attacking is what gives her away, Spirit usually focuses on being the supportive one. She has a stock of 3 potions, 2 ethers, and a single elixer. These can be refilled everytime Spirit visits an INN, but the elixer can only be refilled once a month.

Description: Spirit has the appearance of a small girl, though she died when she was roughly nineteen or twenty. Unknown of her rue self, Spirit only knows that she was killed by Lady Yunalesca when her Guardian died...

History: Mask was roaming the lands of Spira, monitering them for the correct type of fiend to find. While in the ruins of Zanarkand, Mask came across a beautiful maiden. She was only a spirit, though. Mask knew of a way to give her a "Physical" manifestation, but she would lose her memories. Agreeing with no problems, the maiden did no bother to give Mask her name. When becoming a "physical" spirit, Mask named her 'Spirit,' because it was all he could think of at the time.

Potions ~ These, when poured onto an open wound, cause all bleeding to stop, and the regeneration of cells to occur. Within three posts, any non-fatal wound can be cured completly.
Ethers ~ These give the user 20 MP back to them, allowing it to be used.
Elixer ~ Completly rejuvinates the body, allowing the user to start a fight over in the middle of it. This gives a single person a great boost. after 3 posts, though, the user has no MP and is severly wounded. The boost this gives is basically their speed increasing by about x1.5 (total) and their strength doubling. (Internally)

Spirit <--Image of Spirit

Last edited by Lyon on December 26th 2008, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Mask's Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mask's Pet   Mask's Pet EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 12:21 am

Phoenix Downs.......No.

Elixer, I thought that replenished MP? And if not, how much of a boost.

And I have never seen this before, but it really is unique in that sense, but it does say ANIMAL Companion, but I guess this is fine, even so it should have been a summon. But I'll let it slide for originality.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY0034

Mask's Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mask's Pet   Mask's Pet EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 12:25 am

Thank you, Kadaj. I appreciate the fact that you respect the originality I use. Aside fro mthat, I have mad ethe proper edits. Is it approved, now?

PS: The Elixer actually restores HP+MP to it's fullest in all FF games. >_<
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Mask's Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mask's Pet   Mask's Pet EmptyDecember 26th 2008, 12:29 am

APPR0V3D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mask's Pet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mask's Pet   Mask's Pet Empty

Back to top Go down

Mask's Pet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Animal Companionship:-
Jump to: