Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Well, Hello EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Well, Hello EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Well, Hello EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Well, Hello EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Well, Hello EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Well, Hello EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Well, Hello EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Well, Hello EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Well, Hello EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Well, Hello EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Well, Hello

Go down 
+2
Lightning
Zack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zack

Zack

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 11:07 am

Hi, As you can see, I made my name Zack. Well, this was before I knew Zack Fair was taken, I apologize if that's agasint the rules. Anyway, I'd like to ask if that Zack is still activie, because if not, I'll gladly take his place. But if so, can I get my account named changed to Drac?

Now, I wish to introduce myself. I am called Drac most of the time, but I have a few other names, such as Garnurk, Sannam, and Brandelly. I've been roleplaying for two years, and I've greatly improved from the day I started. Recently, I've been playing Final Fantasy Crisis Core, for the psp. It's the first FF game I've ever beaten, and only the fourth I've played. I loved the game, except the ending, where Zack had died. Anyways, other Games that kept me in the FF series was Kingdom Hearts. I've beaten, all the games, but the CoM, which I'm very close to beating.

Lastly, this is my first FF rp site, I'm am either making my own, or rping on Naruto Forums. I'm not your typical roleplayer.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 11:38 am

Hello Drac. And Well, we've had a few Zack's and each have fallen inactive in due time. I'd rather not just give it away so soon. Welcome to the site. Ohio right?
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 18th 2009, 1:02 pm

Yup, Zack's have been going in and out of places.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 1:28 am

I understand, I will make a custom and if it is ok. I will take Zack. And yes Ohio...nice use of the map^_^
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 12:15 pm

I didn't use a map. I tracked your IP. I have the map turned off because some of the users didn't like it. I tracked your IP via another site. I was just being precautious about who you were.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 12:17 pm

well, either way, it doesn't surpise me. I'm just glad to find a site like this one. Lets hope it does not die.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 9:12 pm

It won't, unless this ban-fest continues, no offense to Kadaj's activity gathering idea, but it's alittle extreme. If a few people like Kaze stick around, I'll be here.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY9p1r5

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 19th 2009, 9:48 pm

Hell-llooo Drac nice to meet you ^-^ I'm Aerith Gainsborough the amazing Flowergirl ^-^ I hope to Rp with you sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 9:12 pm

^^ Thank you Aerith. Hopfully I get to Rp as Zack soon, I'd enjoy that.

I would also like to add, the fact that I'm grounded...I'll be on and off, every now and then. I will finish my custom very soon, hopfully tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:27 pm

Actually... according to the rules, the only time a person can have a canon is if they start out with it as their first character. There is no Canon-canon (say, if the first died) or custom-canon. There is only Canon-custom or custom-custom. Unless, of course, Kadaj is making an exception, seeing as he doesn't want to give Zach away just yet...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 20th 2009, 11:51 pm

Nope. He already made a custom. So its in stone just as Genesis said. No exceptions (without good reason).

And Car, it's not extreme. If it were extreme, I'd require you to post once every 48 hours. I only require, ONE post, about every, what was it? 45 - 60? Days?
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 8:48 am

ugh...I guess I'll just stay with this custom.,.*sigh* even thought I wasn't allowed to make a canon from the start...
Back to top Go down
Brodden

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 1:12 pm

Hey don't go there. Just because he said you couldn't be zack doesn't mean you couldn't pick a different one. But instead you picked the custom choice. You chose to make a custom, and our rules have been posted for some time now. So don't complain.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 4:19 pm

well, either way, I said I'd be my custom...and I have another coming...hehehe
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 5:21 pm

Right, it isn't that bad at all, I just foresee some problems in the near future sometime.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 21st 2009, 9:10 pm

what kind of problems? Like me not being able to rp correctly? That won't be a problem at all. I may not have a good character app, but that's because I'm lazy when it comes to creates I've already created from a different kind of site.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 12:13 am

Actually Zach, I believe Car was talking to Kadaj...

And Car, he stated that if you tell him you're going to be gone for a while, he'd be understanding. If you just disappear, then come back a year later and be all "Ok, let's pick everything up where we left off, oh btw, sorry I left but I won't now". That's a no go. He's giving you up to 2 months just to make ONE POST, or you're out. Honestly, how hard is that?
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 8:59 am

Oh, I didn't catch that, I though he kinda meant, leave too long then you're not coming back.
Back to top Go down
Zack

Zack

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello EmptyJanuary 22nd 2009, 10:32 pm

I never said it was hard, I did not have planned on leaving anytime soon. I'm aware if I leave a site for a year, I would come back and start all over again. In a sense. I'd make a new character, if I would leave for that long. I haven't even begun to rp, and most likely won't unitl I'm ungrdounded, so I do not leave people waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Well, Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Hello   Well, Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: