Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Mugen EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Mugen EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Mugen EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Mugen EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Mugen EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Mugen EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Mugen EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Mugen EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Mugen EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Mugen EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Mugen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya

Kazuya

Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Mugen   Mugen EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 3:07 pm

Name: Mugen

Owner: Kazuya

Crew: None (can be piloted by one person, and I want to get real players to join my crew)

Effect: The only special thing about Mugen is that it can also be piloted on and under water, making it very useful for escapes.

Description:
(Sorry but I cannot describe the outside lol I REALLY suck at that even tho i have a picture.) The inside has six rooms all around, not including the small dungeon that was made into a monster pin. The main room in the front is the captains room 'A.K.A Kazuya's lounge' which of course steers the ship and has a loudspeaker which can be heard all across the ship. 3 of the other rooms are normal living quarters with beds, chairs and a table in each room. The other rooms are where the cannons are stored and where to go for a manual operation with the drill. The Monster pin is full of flying, earthbound, and water fiends to be used on the enemy or for travel.

Weapons: Mugen has only a few weapons such as two cannons on the front and back side, a small port in the bottom of the ship that holds flying fiends, and a drill that is in the front of the ship but hidden.

History: Not long after he became captain Kazuya's ship had found itself under attack from Midgar forces, the crew was partying with him to celebrate his new promotion and did not know of the attack until it actually hit. All the men scrambled to their battle stations as they were being pummeled, Kazuya looked down to see the damage and then knew it was over for his ship as they would go down very soon. He looked around to see his men falling off the ship from the explosion and the shaking of the ship, he had no choice but to gather his belongings and jump onto the enemy ship. As he did many of his crew tried to do the same but either died on the run or missed the enemy airship entirely. When Kazuya landed on the ship he slew the man closest to him and hid the body, making sure they would not know he was there. Slowly he found passing men either alone or in pairs and killed them off stealthly as his father showed him long ago, he soon found himself facing the last ten men on the ship which he guessed were SOLDIERS from their helmets were designed. After a moment of a staring at each other Kazuya jumped into the air in a circler motion while slicing to the side, the men looked confused but readied they're weapons. But Kazuya then sliced downards onto the ground and a great gust of wind came from Osafune and blew all of the Soliders away off the ship but one. He dropped his sword and begged to be sparred, but Kazuya could not trust his enemy so he beheaded him and went to the cockpit, slaying the pilot also he took control of the ship and looked onwards as it was to late to save his old ship or crew. So he flew in the distance with his new ship and away from the burning wreckage he called home for so many years.

Mugen Airship

Last edited by Kazuya on March 8th 2009, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brodden

Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen   Mugen EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 3:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen   Mugen EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 5:10 pm

I want a description.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen   Mugen EmptyMarch 8th 2009, 4:53 pm

Done I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mugen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mugen   Mugen Empty

Back to top Go down

Mugen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Airships:-
Jump to: