Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Come on everyone! EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Come on everyone! EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Come on everyone! EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Come on everyone! EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Come on everyone! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Come on everyone! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Come on everyone! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Come on everyone! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Come on everyone! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Come on everyone! EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Come on everyone!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 8:09 pm

Come on everyone! Lets start RPing again! The site got a revamp and characters have been remade for a new experience!
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 9:50 pm

Looks around* I know hell I even thought about something to really cause some confusion *Kuja turned good at the end of FF IX and was sorry for what he did, but mine forgot that part of his life sooo ^_^ I going to have fun making all the hero's so confused.* But at this rate I going to have to be the main villain -.-
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 10:00 pm

True but still, Kuja is one of the best villains!
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 11:31 pm

*gives him a large golden statue* That is for being a Kuja fan it hard to find people like us these days it normally all about Sephy sephy sephy.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 11:38 pm

xD truthfully to me Sephiroth is one of the worst villians, not enough evil for me. Villians such as Kuja, Kefka, Vayne, and Garland are the best of the best.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 11:39 pm

Whats that now....SEPHY POWERS ACTIVATE

Come on everyone! Sephiroth8jy

Seriously Kuja come to the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 11:49 pm

Well it'll get better once I get my character completely done guys. Even Kuja will bow down to my shit.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 4th 2009, 11:51 pm

I'm gonna keep him as a boss down the line. One of the main bad guys.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 12:13 am

OH YEAH!?!?

KEFKA POWERS! ACTIVATE!!!

Come on everyone! Kefka
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 12:21 am

I think Kefka is pretty good I love how crazy the man is and such. Any who it will be kinda strange if all heck breaks loose as the evil guys start to win and some how one of the hero's makes Kuja remember and he helps them *gives a plot twist a bit* But that is only if needed to keep the site fun. Also I blew up a planet without having to drop a big rock on it and heck I did destroy the crystal that keeps everything alive. Not my fault the one to turn everything to a zero world got his butt kicked XP
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 1:57 am

And since I am making a new custom, My guy is going to have blown up the entire universe just by thinking about it while having tea with Oprah. Kuja aint gonna have shit to say then.....

lol
Back to top Go down
Brodden

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 5th 2009, 2:07 am

OMG YOU SAID OPRAH.... I dont know why anyone listens to her
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 1:28 am

Because shes a new age of enlightenment *barfs*
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! EmptyMarch 10th 2009, 8:06 pm

Riiiiiiggggghhhhhttttt of course she is ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come on everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on everyone!   Come on everyone! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: