Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Pursuit [Ralexi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ixaz

Ixaz

Pursuit [Ralexi] Empty
PostSubject: Pursuit [Ralexi]   Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 12:47 am

Name: Pursuit

Description & Effect: The user's eyes glow a bright yellow as they locate the aura of the subjected creature. Using this skill, their eyes can locate anything the being has touched or even footprints the sand on a beach. It locates their aura to locate them.

AP Cost: Twenty AP to cast. An extra twenty AP per post when tracking something invisible. (20+20/post)

Class: Defensive

Element: N/A ~ Not Applicable

Range: Long range.

Duration: Three (3) posts.

History: After returning from Midgar to his home village, Ralexi secretly worked on studying the black arts as well as the white arts. His continuous studying had also given him access to a spell lost to the sands of time, causing the user to be able to follow anything his/her target did, whether running away or standing to fight somewhere. It works by tracking their aura rather then by tracking their traces.

Last edited by Ralexi on March 14th 2009, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Pursuit [Ralexi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit [Ralexi]   Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 2:15 am

Can this spell be counter acted by another spell such as someone using an transformation or invisibility spell in short if someone used a spell to transform into something else or to turn invisible could they hide from you. If they can then ok but if they can't then up the cost cause a spell that can track you down no matter what is a bit much for only 20 AP at least that is how I think.
Back to top Go down
Ixaz

Ixaz

Pursuit [Ralexi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit [Ralexi]   Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 10:35 am

Well, I see where you're coming from in that, but this spell is actually more of a way for me to track hunts. I'm basically just another site bounty-hunter, so... yeah. I'm trying to out-hunt Hunter -- that was my original idea with this. But if they used an invisibility spell or something of the like, it would not truly hide them from their own aura, but I can modify it just a bit to make things fair, so give me a second and I will edit this post when done.

-=EDIT=-

There. Is that a bit better?
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Pursuit [Ralexi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit [Ralexi]   Pursuit [Ralexi] EmptyMarch 14th 2009, 3:40 pm

Looks at it* Ehhh.......ok APPROVED but I will be watching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pursuit [Ralexi] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit [Ralexi]   Pursuit [Ralexi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pursuit [Ralexi]
Page 1 of 1