Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Guess I was wrong EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Guess I was wrong EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Guess I was wrong EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Guess I was wrong EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Guess I was wrong EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Guess I was wrong EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Guess I was wrong EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Guess I was wrong EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Guess I was wrong EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Guess I was wrong EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Guess I was wrong

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya

Kazuya

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 2:37 am

From what I saw I thought the site was really back up and running with some really good ideas. *Genesis's War idea* But I suppose not, I guess deciding not having that little war was a bad idea hm?
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 7:42 am

The site is up and running, but you can't expect it to be back to its former glory within a couple of days. We just have to try hard and advertise and let people know we are back so that they start to get active again.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 20th 2009, 4:27 pm

Also it helps when a member doesn't have a little tantrum when we scold them. *shakes head* That topic looked fun too, I wanted to see how it would of turned out *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 21st 2009, 2:47 pm

Not having the war wasn't a bad idea--in case you didn't realize--the topic is stopped because GENESIS hasn't replied.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 7:22 am

It seemed like he stopped because all the clones were destroyed >> meh well he could come back I guess and do a big post getting more clones or somethin >< gah! Damn it Genesis has to come back now.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 4:48 pm

If I had to chose between fighting his clone army *Star Wars much???* or fighting an evil Shiva............I pick Eva Shiva cause it would be more of a challenge also the clones are easy to kill cause they don't fit in the no auto-hit group of boss monsters and players. Normally boss monsters are controlled by someone so they are really special players but ya know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 24th 2009, 6:10 pm

Wow. I was gone for a few days on the camping trip, so now I've had a tantrum? And Kuja, if you haven't played the game it's an ability Genesis has. I haven't gotten around to thinking of a response, so don't tell me it's because "everyone got destroyed too". I'm fine with that, but to go around saying things when you don't even know what's going on is just wrong dude.

Anyway, I'm working on something, just give me time. I have to unpack, then repack for one final trip to Kentucky on Monday and Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 25th 2009, 4:18 pm

Clone army still star wars-ish just saying. And here is a tip, give us a heads up when you go on a trip for a while if we had known that we wouldn't of think you left over the topic. I jumped to the tantrum conclusion since your last post before you left for a bit was you getting angry with what the Shiva person did, I am sorry but you cannot get too mad for thinking what I thought.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong EmptyJuly 26th 2009, 4:55 pm

Welcome back Regardless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess I was wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess I was wrong   Guess I was wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess I was wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: