Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Come on guys! EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Come on guys! EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Come on guys! EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Come on guys! EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Come on guys! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Come on guys! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Come on guys! EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Come on guys! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Come on guys! EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Come on guys! EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Come on guys!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptyAugust 30th 2009, 7:10 pm

Right when we thought we had it back it fell out of our hands once again! I have an idea, no this is what we most likely NEED to do. We need to make a new site, a brand new one remade and all. Different link, new profiles, new designers, new everything.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 12:38 am

... No. Mostly because we still have stuff with this site. It's just a matter of getting people to return... And reply to posts
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 3rd 2009, 9:11 pm

That is what we said the LAST 10 times, it's over for this specific site. I really do think we need to recreate and redo, it is the only choice that we have. We can't just wait around, hell not even the admins are coming on anymore! Tell me, do you really think that this site can come back around on its own by only 2 members signing on? I don't, not one bit. That is why I'm already in the process of recreating the site myself.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 3:00 am

Well one didn't even know you guys were still here and two I am busy with my girlfriend and such. Sorry but that saying bro's before hoes is incorrect, also if anyone calls my Girlfriend a hoe I will break their arm. Ya I already broke mine I'm that serious -.-
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 4th 2009, 10:31 pm

Kuja, I don't want to seem like I'm calling you out cause I love ya man, but how much time do you spend with her? I'm with my girl every night, but I still get the ability to check the site every other day or so
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 11:43 am

*points to the words 'Well one didn't even know you guys were still here'* So I wasn't worrying to much about getting here. And I try my best to be with her as much as I can, and trust me she needs to be taken cared of more than most girls. She been shot in the collar bone, and well.....other things but I can't and won't say what the main reason I think that because it isn't my place to talk about it. It is her choice on telling not mine, but I can tell you it is something far far far worse than being dumped or anything like that.......*crushes rock* trust me on that.

*sighs* If only I had gotten to her sooner I could of protected her form it.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 7th 2009, 11:08 pm

Alright, alright this is getting TO personal guys. I"m not specifically shooting people out here with not being active, I understand your circumstances Kuja but all the members have not had the same thing happen to them. All I am saying is that we need to make a NEW forum, start fresh.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 8th 2009, 5:27 pm

Hey Kuja, I'm sorry man. I didn't know I was just asking.

And Kazuya, if this site dies, do you honestly think another would survive? We already have a running start with this one, we've just got to fix some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 10th 2009, 3:39 pm

Then lets give up hm? If we gave p what would have been the hope of this site being created? All sites die, and are recreated. Hell I know that every forum has a time bomb before going BOOM. But sure lets try to get this site started yet again >>
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 12th 2009, 8:18 am

I didn't say give up Kazuya. You're a good friend, so don't get me wrong when I say this, but you're idea has been shot down and now you're manipulating words and acting like an idiot. Please stop before I have to close this thread.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 12:43 pm

Gah whatever >> we might as well try to revive this forum I guess, so I'm going to make a topic.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 5:19 pm

That's the spirit!
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 16th 2009, 10:54 pm

well I posted in Midgar =P hope you respond
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 18th 2009, 5:15 pm

>>; I posted an no response?
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 18th 2009, 9:24 pm

D:< come on guys! I'm tryin to help here T~T
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 21st 2009, 4:34 pm

Would you look at that, no one RESPONDED!!! I'm trying to help the site but NO ONE even the [EXPLICATIVE REMOVED] mods and admins are getting on or responding. Hell someone's trying to join and no one is approving or disapproving him >> seriously? Genesis gave me hope but I dont know anymore
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 21st 2009, 9:24 pm

Let' Do This Then.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 21st 2009, 10:04 pm

I'm still here. Kazuya, I'm sorry I have not had time to post. I have a report due for college, normal classes at my school, my best chick friend of two years is siding with my girlfriend for leaving me to be with my best dude friend, and I've gotten two speeding tickets in a row... lifes not so great right now bud. Give me some time, I'll post when I can.

Morph, I'll be around more once I get the chance. You have my word.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 21st 2009, 10:14 pm

Ok. And I got a few tickets a month ago---got to go to court for them next week so I feel ya on that. Got 6 in one night.

I'm actually writing a paper for college right now.

I'll take you on your oath then...
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 6:31 am

Oh sorry Kazuya, haven't been checking in on this site that much. My bad, gf is still recovering from being shot. Lead poisoning and what not, so been more focused on talking to her than checking up on this thing. And am I the only one that haven't gotten a ticket yet ._. though I just asking.....T_T damn it I suppose to be a villain yet my driving record is clean........Oh well ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 11:50 am

Haha. I've been driving for about 4 years now and I got my first 6 tickets in one night--about a month ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come on guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come on guys!   Come on guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Come on guys!
Page 1 of 1