Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Rose Storm EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Rose Storm EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Rose Storm EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Rose Storm EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Rose Storm EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Rose Storm EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Rose Storm EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Rose Storm EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Rose Storm EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Rose Storm EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Rose Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Rose Storm Empty
PostSubject: Rose Storm   Rose Storm EmptyNovember 11th 2009, 12:28 pm

Name: Rose Storm

Description & Effect: Rose Storm is a spell that is activated when Kuja thinks about it, but normally he snaps his fingers as it is a more showy way of doing the spell. When this happens wind speed up quickly to that of two hundred miles per-hour this wind is used to make a barrier that will block anything that tries to get in be it a weapon, a person, an object, or a spell. Now the wind though doesn't even cause Kuja's hair to flutter as the high speed wind is only in the wall of the barrier, now a simple wind barrier would not be good enough for Kuja.

No he added a little more and that was when the wind kicks up rose petals are brought with it as the petals swirl around in the barrier, this makes it easier for a person to see the shape of the barrier but also if someone makes physical contact with the barrier they will suffer light damage from the high winds and the fact that the petals can give light cuts. The barrier is large enough to hold three people inside as the magics cause them to float inside of it, so smashing into the barrier to make it move won't knock them around.

The barrier only last for one of Kuja's post but it can be charged up as with every extra ten AP it will last one more post longer, spells, summons, and forms that use more AP than what ever amount of AP Kuja used can shatter the spell. While in effect those inside can't get out of it and they can't attack either, but Kuja can have it move still as his powers of flight allow that.

AP Cost: 40 AP but can be charged with more.

Class: Defensive

Element: Wind

Range: N/A

Duration: one post but can last longer if requirements are met *the extra AP* It can be turned off sooner though if Kuja wills it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Rose Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Storm   Rose Storm EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 3:28 am

I need a some sort of weakness for this. You are using 40 AP to make a 'shield' basically. SO what if I used a spell that cost like 800 AP....I should say that's a considerable amount of AP being used to it should be able to burst through that.

So you have two options--Up the AP to like 100 for an Auto--Approval. Or make it to where Stronger Spells by people post wise stronger than you or whatnot may damage it or interrupt the shield or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Rose Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Storm   Rose Storm EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 9:46 am

spells, summons, and forms that use more AP than what ever amount of AP Kuja used can shatter the spell.

That means that if someone uses more AP than I use it will break

so if I pump 100 AP into the shield if it is hit with a 110 AP spell it will rip right through it, sorry if I didn't word that clearly.

Should i put an example under the thing?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Rose Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose Storm   Rose Storm EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 9:56 pm

Ok That sounds fair enough. Approved.