Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Vana'Diel EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Vana'Diel EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Vana'Diel EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Vana'Diel EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Vana'Diel EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Vana'Diel EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Vana'Diel EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Vana'Diel EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Vana'Diel EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Vana'Diel EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Vana'Diel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fade

Fade

Vana'Diel Empty
PostSubject: Vana'Diel   Vana'Diel EmptyApril 6th 2010, 2:43 pm

NAME:Fade Deux

WORLD OF INTErest:Kingdom of Vana"Diel

WHY YOU WANT TO RULE SAID WORLD:I want to rule this world first of all I would be a great asset to this site I have been rping for a very long time and on many sites have ruled many places.I find myself to be a great leader and feel that in a Kingdom I could really raise through the ranks and prove myself and running a country would be a great way to do that.

I am good at what i do and that is being a leader I'm a Natural born leader hard fisted w but I listen to problems and if I get this country you will not regret it.

ROLE PLAYING SAMPLE:Fade sat on his throne in the Kingdom of Vana'Diel his black and red robes fell neatly over his body the king would not settle for anything but the best,Fade looked up as his Knights entered his throne room lead by the captain Vase Livell a red tiger (LIke Red 13).

Fade rose from his chair shaking his hair out of his face he refused to wear a crown on his head the people knew him by sight not by petty jewelry,The Knights bowed low kneeling in front of there rightful and vastinate King.Fade looked at his Captain and waited for the report.

Captain Vase:My Liege we have crushed the rebels who dare oppose your royal rule and have dealt with them as your laws decreed the guilty were executed the Innocent spared.

Fade:Ah good you have done well my Captain and as well as my Knights I would be a empty throneroom without my loyal Knights I am glad to hear my orders were followed to the letter.

Fade raised his hand dismissing his knights all of them,Turning to his serving lady he lifted a gold goblet placing the sweet forest green luca fruit juice to his lips drinking it down.Fade then turned walking down the steps his hair fswishing behind him.Fades only weapon was the sword at his side it was the only one he neded.Fade wore a silk black shirt with his black and blood stained Pirate pant's he would not deny what he was but he would also embrace what he had become.His right hand still wore the fingerless gloves while his left the silky glove of a king,With fluid movements Fade retired from his throne room and to his chambers for the night.

NOMINATIONS:Nominated myself since I am the best suited for the job.

WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO WITH THIS WORLD: I plan to raise a massive Navy and ground force,I plan to lead my people to there zennith of peace and prosperity I will do this my land's will be harvested my people fed and full of wine and booze.I will stand against my enemys no matter who and I will win.I plan on turning this Kingdom into a great Nation one that will be a mountain of power and prosperity that will stand forever.I plan on ruling this World with a iron fist and a velvet glove to make my people proud and happy and my Knights will be the best in the lan lead by there true King Fade the Duke Deux.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Vana'Diel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vana'Diel   Vana'Diel EmptyApril 7th 2010, 10:57 am

Ok, I will take a look--and if you stick around for awhile I will let you know. Since you have JUST joined this week, I only give away world's to users who remain active.
Back to top Go down
Fade

Fade

Vana'Diel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vana'Diel   Vana'Diel EmptyApril 7th 2010, 11:49 am

I respect that but just so you know.I am a hge FF fan if the site remains active so will I.I am still part of a site that I been with for 2 years don't worry about me leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vana'Diel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vana'Diel   Vana'Diel Empty

Back to top Go down

Vana'Diel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Site Basics :: :Basics:-
Jump to: