Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Jaix' SOLDIER Form

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaix

Jaix

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 6:10 pm

((OOC: FIRST OFF, I know that jaix isn't a soldier. I plan to compensate for that. PLEASE don't flame at me for making a SOLDIER form...))

Name: SOLDIER

Cost: Costs 90 MP to activate.

Requirements: No other SOLDIERs (Zack, Cloud, ect) may be present. Jaix must also have at least 50% of his MP when killed...

Description: Jaix, upon near death, becomes covered in Mako. It doesn't really change him that much, but covers his skin in a silver similar to that of the moon...

Good qualities: Double Agility (Users must roll an even number to hit her) :: Double Strength (Attacks Deal Double Damage) :: Double Speed (Attacks an Extra Time each turn) :: Lasts till death

Bad qualities: No Self Control ((Confusion for rest of Form)):: Takes more Damage from attacks :: Lasts till death ((Like, he can't deactivte it upon will or anything))

History:
Jaix was witess to a SOLDIER first, when he met Cloud. The skills he could use were far better than anything Jaix himself could conjure up. Training with Cloud for as long as possible ((he was still with Krystal)) he eventually leaned how to mke a substitue form of the SOLDIER skills. However, it could only be actuavate upon his near death...

Last edited by Jaix on August 21st 2008, 10:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 20th 2008, 9:23 pm

bumppity...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 1:33 am

STOP BUMPING DAYUMMIT!
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 7:50 am

A few things on this need adjusting or at least explained...

1) costs all MP but you only need 50% of your MP when killed, that doesn't add up.

2) activates when he dies, wouldn't you be... well, dead. Dead people don't fight.

3) no self control - you are controlling him at all times, how can he possibly be out of control?

4) we don't have HP, so how can you have a 1/4 of nothing?
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 9:40 am

Well, it costs all MP at the time i'm killed. So i need at least 50% of it.

Well, normally, yeah. But instead he comes back to life temp.

I mean like he has confusion (50% chance attacking himself/ally) and can't get out of it

Ummm.... okay, i have nothing for this one...
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 9:52 am

1) Give it a proper figure of MP, half of whatever max you have at the time isn't fair. You could have 30mp and it would only cost 20mp (not 15 because we only do multiples of ten so is rounded up) which is unreasonable for all the upgraded stats you get.

2) Put itso that it activates when he nearly dies. If he's dead, he's dead, no resurection.

3) That's fine, but be reasonable when choosing to attack, much like the confusion of your summon, don't be stupid with it and just attack whatever suits your character.

4) Remove the HP thing... put something like... feels tired and will take more damage from attacks or something.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 9:57 am

1) ahh, but then it would cost 500 MP if i had 1000. I tried to make it counter any of those type of things.

2) *sighs* ok

3) You got it

4) *sighs* ok
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 10:01 am

...Then it's just a waste of that much MP...

Pleas, just give it a figure, it makes things so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 10:04 am

edited adn finalizd, approved?
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 10:11 am

For double agility, speed and strength, I think you should increase the cost a little.

70 or 80 should be fine.

As soon as that is done it will be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 10:12 am

Finalized, (again), approved?
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 10:19 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form EmptyAugust 21st 2008, 10:24 am

thanks Cloud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaix' SOLDIER Form   Jaix' SOLDIER Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Jaix' SOLDIER Form
Page 1 of 1