Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

4th summon, Steelspawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

4th summon, Steelspawn Empty
PostSubject: 4th summon, Steelspawn   4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 12:33 am

Name: Steelspawn, The Forsaken Reaper

AP/MPCost: 280

Element: Fire/Metal

Attacks:
Iron Flame: The flame and laucher are used at once and unleashed in a giant tornado of fire and iron shards. The tornado will then proceed to split into different tornados and chase the chosen target. (max 3)
(Tier 3 damage)

Steel Barrage: The summon presses the skull on its chest and the laucher on its right arm opens and reveals a more powerful blaster shooting 5 bullets at once several times and spinning rapidly.
(Tier 3 damage)

Omni Blaze: The cross on the summons forehead begins to glow and the bandages over the summons eyes falls down to its shoulders, revealing two holes where its eyes should be, instead two flames appear. The summon become engulfed in flames and explodes out in anger, the flames shoot out in a 50ft radius. The flames leave the ground scorched and everything around burned near to a crisp.
(Tier 4 damage)

Description: A unique fully robotic summon and a rather large one too. The summon stands at 21ft tall. Its right hand is a blaster, its left hand is covered in a constant flame and the shouler in a piece of armor. Its eyes are covered in a bandage, because of the legends of this creature. In the center of its body is exposed and shows a bright blue gemstone once its powersource, but thats no longer the case. Its whole body (except middle and arms) is covered in a thick metal coat, that has a collar that covers its head. It carries a cross on its forehead and a skull on its chest. It has a pair of wings protruding from its body, that have glowing swirls inside the wing section. The summon levitates above the ground and can fly high above the battlefield, using its otherworldy sensing abilities to sense mana similiar to Xavier's eye.

**PICTURES
OUTLINE
Spoiler:

FULL COLOR
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xavier J. Meladorez on November 1st 2010, 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: 4th summon, Steelspawn   4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 12:07 pm

Well, I just have a few questions to clarify somethings.

The first attack stack states that the split tornadoes chase the targets. This is just for 1 post, correct?

The second attack.... is it just bullets then? Is the Fire element aligned with the bullets? The reason I'm asking is since you have steel also aligned with the Summon's attacks, I want to be sure that when you go to use this, the one being attacked will need to know these details so "assumptions" don't lead to any problems.

The third attack.... so if the summons explodes, is it then done in battle after this attack is used?

Now going by how much MP this should use. Most Tier 3 strength power is 60 MP. You have 2 listed which = 120MP The third you have listed is a Tier 4. There's 2 of these listed in the chart ((Firaga and Eruption)) One is 120, the latter is 140, and by the description given to the 3rd attack, it appears as if this in an Eruption strength spell. It's mostly due to it's "Field Encompassing" range, where Firaja is just Long ranged.

Also keep in mind that you are incorporating an additional element ((Steel)) in two of the attacks ((If the second has Fire aligned with the bullets as well)). With the 1st attack, I'm assuming the iron scraps would be conjured up since not every environment will supply that for the summons to use? So incorporating both elements into these attacks would require a bit more MP to compensate them

So just clarify the questions and then we can assess the MP amount correctly ^^

But your pictures came out AWSOME!! O.O *applauds Berny's hard work* ^^ Love the colors you chose for this!
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: 4th summon, Steelspawn   4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 12:33 pm

yes to the first one

2nd one is just a barrage of bullets

the exploding means it bellows out in anger sry for my word usage it was late this morning XD

and changed AP cost

and thank you...it took me a while but i got it done..i might do this with my other summons if i can Smile

Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: 4th summon, Steelspawn   4th summon, Steelspawn EmptyNovember 1st 2010, 12:41 pm

You're quick! O.o

Thanks for clarifying and editing, Berny. Everything looks good now

Approved and hope to see more of your work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th summon, Steelspawn   4th summon, Steelspawn Empty

Back to top Go down

4th summon, Steelspawn
Page 1 of 1