Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Nobody EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Nobody EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Nobody EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Nobody EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Nobody EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Nobody EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Nobody EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Nobody EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Nobody EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Nobody EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Nobody

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nobody

Nobody Empty
PostSubject: Nobody   Nobody EmptyDecember 29th 2010, 2:08 am

Name: Nobody

Race: L'Cie

Home World: Cocoon

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Class: Chaos Mage

SubClass: Assassin.

Elements:

Mastered: Non-Elemental
Secondary: Fire
Tertiary: Lightning

Fighting Style: As a Chaos Mage I find that I enjoy keeping as far away from the enemy as possible and as an Assassin, my mind says if they are close enough and don't know I'm there, kill em. Of course I am fast on my feet and have some good skills with swords, especially katanas and the like. I also can take a good amount of damage before I find it wise to retreat.

Affinities: Well I am very affinitive to take a lot of naps whenever I'm supposed to be doing stuff. Some people say I have quite a way with making people mad. Aside from that, I am a hell of an acrobat by instinct for some reason. I am also known for my making things go boom, hence my title as a Chaos Mage.

Good Qualities I always wake up with maximum energy, so when people attack me while I'm sleeping, I never wake up too groggy to fight with all I have. My talents are usually fighting-related, though I have this affinity to the occasional art of singing. I figure that people don't like me much as it is so I keep that under wraps usually though sometimes I can't help it, my voice while singing is quite tenor and ranges from really smooth to rapid and unstable, but the tenor of it makes me think I am somewhere in the teens.

Bad Qualities: I am constantly thinking about how good my next nap will be... I like napping. As destructive as I can be with my high speed and explodey casting skills... I still find my one weakness to be defense, as much pain as I can take, I feel more pain from attacks. Sad fact about me, I can't dance. I tend not to make many friends as I am usually really angry when people distract me from my thoughts...

Personality: Well as you could probably tell, I like to take naps. It is generally what I am found doing. I hate showing off anything period... flaunting is for somebodies, I am Nobody. I am not well liked, mainly because I find little else to do with myself but stare into the distance. I have a high vocabulary, however I never feel like I should use it. Even if I speak such proper English, whom would I speak it to? I honestly hate existence... I don't know my own name, making me Nobody even to myself... however I feel like there is some sort of promise I need to keep which keeps me from just giving up. I don't know why, but I have to complete this promise before I leave.

Appearance: I stand about 5'8" tall. My hair is orange, and my skin is pale as hell. A notable feature of myself is my unusually pierced face, I have many many bars and studs around my ears, nose and lower lip. By count, I have 6 studs and one bar through each ear, three bars through my nose, though they could be studs considering they barely hinder my breathing if at all, and two little studs on my lower lip that look moderately like fangs. Please, oh please ignore that headband that some kid made me wear so I could have a picture taken.

I have an odd mark on my right side by my back.

I usually wear a black trench-coat type jacket, with a huge collar that wasn't designed to fold down. It is usually open for the top three buttons, revealing the mesh netting undershirt. I also wear a necklace that I've always had. I don't know why I keep it, but I do. I commonly wear black slacks and a pair of combat boots.

My eyes have some kind of disease where the pigmentation of both irises are focused into two little black rings inside the area where my iris would be, leaving the rest of it to be the same color as my sclera. I don't know what is up with that either, but my vision is perfectly fine.

History: As many great men have done, I have merely existed. However that seems to be all that I have done. I awoke one day outside of something they called a Fal'Cie or something. They checked my surface for a mark, and didn't find one. I figured I may have just lost my memory for a little bit and it would all come to me in due time, but for the few years I've been wandering Cocoon, I haven't once recalled anything. I eventually happened upon that mark they were looking for, but whatever. It seems to have turned white anyways...

Comprehending my own existence is futile in my eyes. I just proceed to exist. I hate my existence though... I am unsure why I still exist... except I feel like there is a promise I need to keep, something that I simply cannot remember. But until I can keep that promise, I will torment myself with this pathetic existence while I look for the answer. Maybe if I can keep that promise...

Well my personal woes aside, I have been through a lot these past few years. After I discovered I was what these people call a L'Cie, I told one person, and some crazy people find me a couple days later, trying to kill me with their ManaDrive crap. It was around that time, I discovered my abilities to cast real magic. According to the people, Magic is a blessing while being a L'Cie is a curse and they come in a pair. Apparently I'm supposed to have something called a 'focus' to which I am to follow, however I literally have received no clue from the powers that be as to what in the bloody Pulse that is.

But I digress...

Soon after warding off those psychos trying to kill me I discovered that the mark I have is supposed to be black. It was frost white though, I hadn't any idea why... however that info made the psycho's lay off for a while while they actually put some research into my background. I had apparently awoken outside of a Sanctum Fal'Cie, so I was apparently a hero.

I didn't get it so much so I simply retired myself to a simple life. Eat, Sleep, and Train was all I did for a while. However I figured that with nothing better to do, I wanted to find that promise... learn why I exist and then find my true powers... Since then, I've become who I am: Nobody.

Pictures:

Nobody Pain_by_Nivalis70

Last edited by Nobody on December 30th 2010, 1:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Nobody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody   Nobody EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 3:46 am

Well the first thing I want you to do is go back and take out ALL of the useless information that takes up unnecessary space. For example:

It says, NAME: (What is your name?)

A simple question, requiring a simple one word answer: Nobody.

There is no "I am..." Needed. Based on that, go back and take out all the stuff I don't feel like reading that's useless, but still be as detailed as possible. Until then I'm not reading it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Nobody

Nobody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody   Nobody EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 1:39 pm

Um... okay I removed useless details in the areas where I found them to be useless.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Nobody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody   Nobody EmptyDecember 30th 2010, 4:00 pm

I can deal with that. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nobody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nobody   Nobody Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Character Creation:-
Jump to: