Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Lady Yukina. EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Lady Yukina. EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Lady Yukina. EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Lady Yukina. EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Lady Yukina. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Lady Yukina. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Lady Yukina. EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Lady Yukina. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Lady Yukina. EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Lady Yukina. EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Lady Yukina.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina

Yukina

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 4:22 am

Name: Lady Yukina, of Ivalice.

Race: Human.

Home World: She was born in Spira, but has since migrated to Ivalice.

Alignment: Lawful Evil, but sometimes Chaotic.

Class: Black Mage.

SubClass: Summoner.

Elements:

Mastered: Water.
Secondary: Fire.
Tertiary: Earth.

Fighting Style: Yukina, since death, became physically weaker. However, her intellect and magical ability grew, slightly. She was always strong when it came to magic, because of her past as a High Summoner. Because she was weakened in death, she has become more heavily reliant on magic to fight. For that reason, Yukina casts both offensive and defensive magic when she fights, from both long and short range. Her mix of elements allows her to, once she has pinpointed a targets weakness, burn them down to nothing. She is a truly relentless mage.

Affinities: Her magic ability has not grown since death per say, but it's focus has shifted. Where once nearly all her magic was channeled into summoning and other dark magic, now she is more focused on offensive spells. Her speed is still very good, and as is her evasion.

Bad Qualities: Due to her revival at the hands of the White Mage Lilith, Yukina was weakened tremendously. Because of this, the once great warrior is now just a shadow of her former self when it comes to physical combat. Her strength and defense both suffered greatly, and are now greatly sub par.

Personality: Yukina's personality swings a lot. While sometimes she appears to be sweet and caring, there is always an underlying sinister motivation for her actions. Other times (most of the time) she comes across as a mean-spirited woman, whose first priority is her self.

Appearance: Yukina, since death, has not changed much in terms of appearance. Her raven black (or blue, or blonde, depending on her mood and what she's wearing) hair falls past her shoulders, and her eyes are still as black as ever. Her once muscular but lithe frame is now not-so-muscular, but she is still very skinny, bordering on dangerously so. Her outfit changes from day to day, for instance, if she is having a meeting with a world leader or someone, she will wear a stunning dress. But, when fighting, practicality takes the front seat, and she is normally seen in her armor.

History:
Quote :
Yukina doesn’t remember her parents, luckily enough for them. They abandoned her when she was a mere infant, incapable of doing anything herself. It wasn’t until she was practically dead on the shore of a beach in Spira, that a woman found her. Now this woman wasn’t a sorceress or anything like that, but she had such a power around her that the way Yukina remembers her is entirely different. The image in the now Empresses head is of a deity, a goddess born in and from the ocean that came to protect her. And if it weren’t for this woman, Yukina’s descent into madness and ultimately darkness would have come much sooner.

She remained on the beach; the woman couldn’t take her home for fear of her husband’s wrath. Every day she would bring food for the child, nurturing her as if she was her real mother. While Yukina lived on the beach, she learnt more than a normal child should about fighting. Not a week went by without some people, ranging from students to warriors, coming to her beach to fight. She would watch them, absorb their technique and later practice it against the defenseless air.

Years went by, and her life never changed. Until the woman stopped coming, for she had died from the illness that had been ailing her for so long. The girl was in her teens by now, and knew it was time that she left Spira, for her talents were needed elsewhere.

That’s when she finally made it to the Moonland, and made some of the greatest friends she would ever have. Zack Fair, Pinky Rose, Balthier Bunansa… these were just some of the people who changed her life. It was his fault that it happened. He hadn’t meant it, or at least she didn’t think so, but it WAS his fault. Balthier was her love, and at the time thought he would be her only love. But it didn’t last. After a time of not seeing each other, the gunner had grown bored. He had set his eyes on the next piece of meat, in the shape of Miss Rose. She saw him at the festival in Besaid, he had bought a gift that she assumed was for her... but instead was intended for the precious water Guardian.

It was too much for her to bear. She stormed back to the Moonland, the dark that had been creeping into her for so long finally took advantage of her depression to win her over. She had lost, but also won.

She moved her conquest from the Moonland to Ivalice, and had almost killed the Guardian that ruined her life. But now she has a new ally, in the shape of Sephiroth, and they are set to change the shape of the worlds forever.

Quote :
Her first life was rather brief, and fortunately for everyone except her, she never got to fulfill her best laid plans. She killed herself before achieving what she wanted to, but that being said in her short years alive she managed to rule over two seperate worlds and breathe terror into both of their inhabitants.

She was resurrected by her ally Lilith, who sacrificed her own life to bring back that of her Queen. Yukina's primary goal for now is to take vengeance on the world, for in her sick and twisted mind it was the world that drove her to her insanity and eventually to suicide. The first stop on trip will be to Zanarkand, to seek out the woman known as Shade. One of the strongest people in all the worlds, Yukina would pay her a visit to see how she could be manipulated.

Since her rebirth, Yukina has been training. Of course, not in a physical sense, her physical body is much too weak for that now. But she has been training her mind, strengthening her mental defenses for when they would be needed most.

She has recently relinquished her control over dark magic. It's control over her was too strong, and as it increased her power over it decreased. While her soul is still tainted with darkness, she can no longer harness it's power.

After training for months, hidden away in the farthest corners of Ivalice, Yukina is ready to return. She has been preparing to re-enter the world for some time, and now that time has come.

Pictures: Lady Yukina. Yukina-1

NOTE: The character is a bit different. If anything, I've made her weaker rather than stronger. If you look at my original stats, her magic was always stronger than her physical attacks, something which I pretty much ignored IC up 'til now. K, that's all.

Last edited by Yukina on January 5th 2011, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 3:00 pm

Uhm, since you're doing this as the resurrection of an old character, final say belongs to the Administration, whether that be Lightning, Kuja, or Rinoa, but I felt that I would be remiss if I didn't point out one immediately recognizable flaw.

Water and Ice are separate Elements here, according to the chart that Kuja put in place.

Just needed to point that out.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 4:17 pm

I don't really know anything about the old character--but via PM she has spoken to Rinoa and myself--and I have given the OK. Do as you will Yuna.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

Yukina

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 9:49 pm

Edited the element.

Sorry -- the list I was looking at had Water and Ice as the one element.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 10:20 pm

Approved

Mind I ask what list, if you meant in this site? I just checked ours and it has those elements separate.
Back to top Go down
Yukina

Yukina

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 10:22 pm

The list of elements in the terms of service section.

https://ffrequiem.darkbb.com/t197-list-of-elements
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 11:14 pm

Okay, thank you

I'll have that taken care of. Sorry for the confusion
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. EmptyJanuary 6th 2011, 2:06 am

Because I originally stated that Water and Ice are ONE single element....in a different state of matter--and Kuja changed it. I personally would rather it be my way, but if so wish it to be separate I will oblige...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady Yukina. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady Yukina.   Lady Yukina. Empty

Back to top Go down

Lady Yukina.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Character Creation:-
Jump to: