Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Idomeneus EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Idomeneus EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Idomeneus EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Idomeneus EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Idomeneus EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Idomeneus EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Idomeneus EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Idomeneus EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Idomeneus EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Idomeneus EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Idomeneus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idomeneus

Idomeneus Empty
PostSubject: Idomeneus   Idomeneus EmptyMarch 12th 2011, 4:00 am

Name: Idomeneus

Race: Human

Home World: Cocoon

Alignment: Neutral Passive

Class: Sky Pirate

SubClass: Summoner

Elements:

Mastered: Wind
Secondary: Thunder
Tertiary: Non-elemental
Do not post spells here

Fighting Style: He is a master of underhanded tricks and cheap sucker punches. He uses his superior agility to his advantage. He makes use of more angering spells with subtle but opportunist effects. He uses distracting summons. But he CAN make use of more powerful summons to observe his enemy from a distance.

Affinities: He is a good pilot in general for things like boats, air ships. Typical things that a Sky Pirate should be good at. He has high speed and evasion. He is also a pretty lucky dude, with high luck. He is good at playing oriental instruments and drawing.

Bad Qualities: He is very carefree outside of battle, usually resulting in stumbling around like a drunkard and knocking things over,, and annoying at times (though his luck still stands). He has low strength and defense. His vitality also suffers a bit from his smoking habit. He sucks at dancing like a slug sucks at walking.

Personality: He is calm and generally tranquil. He is hard to make angry and if you make him angry, he will lash out with his underhanded tricks. He goes for moderate souvenirs. He also hears voices in his head. He talks to them because the have interesting things to say. He has conversations and junk with them. He has no sense of morals. Nothing is right nothing is wrong, only done.

Appearance: He stands 6'1" tall. He has a typical pirate physique. He wears typical pirate attire. A puffy blouse with a vest. He wears slacks and combat boots. All the weapons he has are stashed on his belt which hangs loosely. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Some piercings. A scar across his face is a notable feature.

History: He was born the child of two enemy Sky Pirate Captains. He grew up in poverty, despite his parents' riches. Soon enough though, while he was young, his parents killed each other in aerial combat. Prompted to become the captain of either crew, he chose neither and got his own with his inheritance money. More modern.

He grew up and had some adventures and the like. He got his hands on a summoning tome at one point and learned the art of summoning things in his mid-teens.

Pictures: Idomeneus Pirate__Havoc_by_neumegami

------
I apologize for the crudeness of this profile, I had a much better one made, but I promptly suffered three times the recommended daily dosage of fail. With rage... I lazied the profile.

Last edited by Idomeneus on March 13th 2011, 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Idomeneus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idomeneus   Idomeneus EmptyMarch 12th 2011, 10:51 pm

Welcome to the site!

Just one thing.... in the "Fighting style" section, you state, "He uses his superior agility to his advantage", yet in the Bad Qualities section, you state he's clumsy. That's the only thing I see that needs fixed or clarified. ^^
Back to top Go down
Idomeneus

Idomeneus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idomeneus   Idomeneus EmptyMarch 13th 2011, 4:40 pm

Sorry, when I said "clumsy" i meant outside of battle he doesnt seem to be all to carefull, i'll fix it.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Idomeneus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idomeneus   Idomeneus EmptyMarch 13th 2011, 8:27 pm

Okay, I see. Thank you for clarifying ^^ That'll save from any possible confusion in the long run.

Everything else already looked okay to me.

[color=green]Approved[/color and have fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Idomeneus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idomeneus   Idomeneus Empty

Back to top Go down

Idomeneus
Page 1 of 1