Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?

Go down 
5 posters

Which Final Fantasy Game Would Be The Best To Make A Re-Make of For Xbox 360, PS3, and/or Wii?
Final Fantasy 6
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? Vote_lcap14%Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Final Fantasy 7
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? Vote_lcap57%Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Final Fantasy 8
Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? Vote_lcap29%Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? Empty
PostSubject: Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?   Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptySeptember 1st 2011, 8:00 pm

I personally was always a fan of Cloud of Sephiroth myself, so I would have liked to see them remake FF7 for PS3.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?   Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptySeptember 2nd 2011, 4:38 am

Oh COMMON Lightning!!! They've done HOW much stuff for that game.....

AND it got a MOVIE!!!

*sits in my little emo corner and weeps in despair from neglect from my beloved game of all time*

No love..... just no love..... *sniffles*
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?   Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptySeptember 2nd 2011, 9:57 pm

Hey where is Final Fantasy 9 D=>?
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

Character Information
Home World: Spira
Maximum AP: 1000

PostSubject: Re: Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?   Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptySeptember 3rd 2011, 11:11 am

All y'all need to think a bit further back then that.

I wanna see a complete overhaul of FFI as if they were making the game for the first time *now*. Same story, much more depth, actual character development, multiple storylines depending on which characters of which gender were chosen by the player... that sort of thing. I think it'd be GREAT!

And it'd bring the franchise back to the beginning, back in line with where everything began. Before all the bells and whistles, before the fancy graphics took over.

I wanna see it go back to center.

Grizz
Back to top Go down
Synn

Character Information
Home World: Paramecia
Maximum AP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?   Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 12:28 am

I'd like to see FF 6 remade kinda but I don't think it will translate well from the 2D space it was made for to the 3D games of today.

If they remade FF 8, it would be pretty awesome but just looking at the graphics for it, it still looks pretty good to me actually. I'm not sure (entirely) how it would be updated graphically. But I really loved it. FF 8 does not get enough love. =P

I think FF 1 would be a good remake too. Though as with 6, I'm not entirely sure how the game would port to the 3D thing. Though if they added side-quests and/or missions I think it could be one of the biggest re-playable FF games. I mean right now as it is, you play through an FF game once on your own and then once again to 100% it and you're done.

If we did different endings for thief, warrior, black mage, red mage, white mage & black belt/monk it'd be pretty huge. Plus if it was like Neverwinter or Deus Ex: Human revolution where each class could basically approach the game from a different angle then it'd draw in a lot.

So, I'd have to say a well-done FF 1 revamp and not a simple 'remake' maybe xD
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?   Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 9:00 am

Revamp/remake same thing. I didn't mean for them to just port the game over to the nex gen systems--I actually meant to take the overall story and characters and literally start from the drawing board with today's technology.
Back to top Go down
Synn

Character Information
Home World: Paramecia
Maximum AP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?   Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? EmptySeptember 4th 2011, 11:44 am

Oh, I thought you meant like a game port which they did for a lot of SNES games ported to the Gba and N64 games to the DS. >>; Just updated graphics on those with little to no change in anything else xD

But if it's an overhaul then really any of the older FF games from 1 straight through 8 would be good for a remake. I'd probably want to see either 6 or 8 done the most though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?   Which Game Would You Like To See Remade? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Game Would You Like To See Remade?
Page 1 of 1