Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
:World Leader Registration Template: EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

:World Leader Registration Template:

Go down 
+7
Sephiroth
BlackWindKaze
Caroutaro
Seifer
Basch
EMPTY6556
Lightning
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

:World Leader Registration Template: Empty
PostSubject: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 10:52 pm

::World Leader Registration Template:

There is no template for applying to rule a world--in itself, if you want to be a leader, you should have the ability to be able to write out your own template, essay, or whatever you feel necessary to convince me to allow you to have and lead your own world and all the responsibilities that comes with. Be thorough--I prefer a PM but posting here will do as well. If you don't mind criticism in front of the entire site.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TAKEN ----------------------------- OPEN

The World Of Paramecia - Synn

The Land Of Phazos

The Floating Continent - Loveless

The Earthland

The Moonland

The First World

The Second World

The World Of Balance - NOT AVAILABLE

The World Of Ruin - Kefka

The Realm Of Midgar - Sephiroth

Balamb Gardens - Shade Leonhart

The Kingdom Of Terra

The Realm Of Gaia - Kuja

The Land Of Spira - Yuna

The Kingdom Of Vana' Diel - Crucent

The World Of Ivalice - Lightning

The Grand City Region

The Planet of Cocoon - Raven

Last edited by Lightning on January 3rd 2011, 7:38 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 2:12 pm

Does everyone who had the worldz have them back automatically?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 6:25 pm

Pretty much, if they come post here to claim them, I haven't added the Gardens yet, but you got Dibs mate....
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 6:46 pm

Squall, I'm glad that you came here! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 3:41 pm

Yeah, I love FF and the people on this site y'know?

It's like a second home on cyberspace.

Ish.

Well, it's the only site I moderate too, so I'm gonna just give it up...
Back to top Go down
Seifer

Seifer

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 15th 2008, 4:02 pm

Will Galbadia still be a subworld within Balamb?
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 17th 2008, 12:11 am

Most likely. We are getting most of the worlds off of the first site and transferring them to here, probably all of the worlds in fact.

Also, we need to boost activity to this site. We need more members to keep this alive. I am, however, proud of each and every one of you, all of our members have been signing on everyday, that shows serious dedication! Thank you all!
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 1:14 pm

DUDE!

I AM LEADER OF BALAMB!!!!

Please.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 1:58 pm

Everyone, if you wish to lead a world you must first complete a template.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 24th 2008, 11:33 pm

If You are a world leader, I want you to post here stating which world so I can make some changes to this thread and remove inactive leaders.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 2:37 am

I would apply for WoR, but for the fact WoR is WoB but destroyed, I won't, why is World of Ruin even THERE!? I'll stick with Caroutaro's plan to assassinate Kaze.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 10:35 am

We're working on that because of that fact Cary. What we are going to do is just make the WoR a playable RPG topic in the WoB, Kadaj might have already done this.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 12:41 pm

I'm still pondering.....
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 3:36 pm

Alright then.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 3:42 pm

We left it that if a good person rules the world, it will be called the World of Balance, and if an evil person rules it, it will be called the World of Ruin.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 5:01 pm

I think I fixed it right Kaze. Go look and see if you can find the World Of Ruin.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 5:02 pm

Its not there.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 5:03 pm

Ok Good. I done it right then.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 1:47 pm

Nice job, it's better now.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyNovember 22nd 2009, 11:08 pm

Updated. Inactive World Leaders Removed From The List.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 11:15 am

Well.. since there weren't any indication on whether the template should be sent to you, morph, via pm.. I'm posting it here..

NAME: Sephiroth

WORLD OF INTEREST: The Realm of Midgar

WHY YOU WANT TO RULE SAID WORLD:
I would like to try ruling a world, as I believe that I can make it most useful to both the other members and the site as well. I also have great leadership qualities as I’m quite a leader myself in real life. I’m active at forums unless during exams. Not to forget bringing it to its pinnacle of evolution, this also will cause its downfall. Furthermore, Sephiroth came from Midgar and thus he deserves the right to rule it.

ROLE PLAYING SAMPLE:
Spoiler:

NOMINATIONS: N/A

WHAT DO YOU PLAN TO DO WITH THIS WORLD:
First off is of course taking control of Shinra, although Sephiroth hates Shinra but being defeated by Cloud time and time again, it would be a wise choice to take control Shinra’s power of the area. Then become a ruler with an iron fist, stating to the other areas such as wutai to either bow down to him or face utter defeat to his blade. Although, I would rule like a tyrant, I will still be somewhat, play good to the people so that they will join his cause in return for not destroying the planet, but being Sephiroth’s character I would not hold to that agreement. After that, is harvesting mako to gain resource and amass the Shinra army to do Sephiroth’s will while having peace, neutrality and trade routes throughout the other worlds. Then it would be world domination by conquering other worlds but then it would only happen if and only if I’m ready but for now I will maintain neutral, enhance Shinra’s influence towards all corners of the world and amass the world’s army and during that time look for Cloud to settle the score.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 27th 2009, 9:00 pm

Eh I think it is ok, so sure you can rule Midgar. I'll edit your name into the world leader part of that world.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyDecember 28th 2009, 12:28 am

Yay... Very Happy I'm off to do the rankings..
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 2:34 am

I will let this slide this time since I normally would NOT allow a user that just registered to rule a world so quickly after joining---do not allow this again Kuja. I would wait to make sure said person is going to stick around for a few weeks first.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: EmptyJanuary 1st 2010, 3:04 am

Thanks Morph.. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :World Leader Registration Template:   :World Leader Registration Template: Empty

Back to top Go down

:World Leader Registration Template:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next