Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS

Go down 
+6
EMPTY6556
EMPTY33939
TheM3rchant
Genesis
Caroutaro
Lightning
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 5:02 pm

Hey, Its Me NeoOne. So do you guys think this is a good idea or what? Can we all get along and try to make it right this time?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 6:28 pm

Hello Kuja reporting to help keep people role playing, I was Zidane from Pinky's FF site. As you can see I liked being a Genome just I don't like being good so I chose this guy, and I will try my best to help this site since Final Fantasy sites are so much better than some other sites I have seen.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 6:48 pm

Nice to have you back Kuja. I hope to be seeing more of you. I hope to have everything up and ready for approving, HOPEFULLY, in the next 2 to three days.....maybe sooner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 7:37 pm

I will try to be on a bunch, just with school and such it makes it a bit hard. And cool, if you need any help at all feel free to ask I will try my best to help.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 7:37 pm

I'm Caroutaro, same old Caroutaro, at least the Good/Evil is balanced with our four? members.

EDIT: Also, if there's going to be a Gaia, I wish to rule it again, simply because I never truly had a chance to.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 8:55 pm

I wasn't going to add it it again, UNLESS you are REALLY set on it.....you can choose another if you want it?
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 9:21 pm

In which case, I'll wait to see what else turns up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 9:49 pm

Neo, buddy, if you can keep this place friendly my services are yours. Everybody knows me so it needs no explanation as to who I am. How can I help?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 9:57 pm

Well, of course, I want things to be cool Seph....I will be heading this place up, I'll be cool with shit, and if Pinky ever returns, she'll be an Admin again.......We just want to make things right, so if she returns, we can show her how much we appreciated what she was trying to do for us....

You guys all in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 11:30 pm

Well you notice that I have been trying to be the peace maker but with little success. I think revolver would work better. Wyatt Earp had it easier.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 12:15 am

Hey guys, it's Reno from Pinky's FF site, Felonix from Kingdom Hearts, and Morpheus from Neo's (unfortunately) ill-fated Matrix site (We should try to make that again sometime).

Neo (If I may) you know you can trust me, so can you Leo. If you guys need me as a mod, admin, or any sort of position to help, I'm here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 12:19 am

I wish to be the mod of ass woop to keep the masses in check.

and one little adendum is it okay if I copy and paste my templates from ffworldz. Doing research on this guy is a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 12:56 am

Same for me?
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 7:05 am

It should be fine to use what you have but their may be slight adjustments to the templates,

so, just make sure you fill out any added sections on the template.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 12:56 pm

It's Nokuti, the king of forum contreversy Very Happy

The site looks pretty good Basch, you and Neo have done an excellent job.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 2:11 pm

Yo it's Squall.

Hey Kadaj, where's Balamb dude? That's a major part of Final Fantasy 8 dude, put it in.

And can I be made head mod again?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 6:42 pm

Yes, I'm adding Balamb soon, just overlooked a few worlds, that I've been ranted on already....lol...

Just be sure to not let me forget....

and Squall....Yes I will, but we are to make sure we are not going back to the other site first...

Thanks for support guys...Hopefully Pinky will be back....I heard sh eis no longer grounded from her last nite....
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 6:51 pm

Squall, it would be an honor to have you as a Moderator on here as well.

I've seen the great work that you have done.

Right now we are still in the developing stages so all Approvals and possible Promotions have been put on halt for now.

Within the next couple of days, we should be up and running.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 8:04 pm

Hello, people. Its me, DarkWindKaze, but other may know me as Mohon on the KH site. Good to see that the forum is growing faster, hope to start RPing soon, or atleast have the possibility to create my character.

I will wait until then writing on the Chat Room and another places that are not locked, starting by posting here.

Again, good to see that the site is good.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 8:32 pm

Well well well...Mohon? Good to see you again mate. It's me, Leo from KH.

Glad to see that you are doing well.

As I stated in my previous post, we will begin approving things in a couple of days, once we finish with the developing stages.

Feel free to go ahead and create your character, weapons, etc. etc. but please forgive the wait.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 9:11 pm

Leo? Wow, good to see you again.

Right now, Im going to create my character, and I hope that the forum continues peaceful as now.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY21346

EMPTY21346

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 9:48 pm

Hey guys, this is Tementeye from the KH site, and I'm wondering...

Someone Approved my character, but Kadaj apparently locked it, so am I gonna need to repost that stuff?
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 9:54 pm

Good to see you too, Luneth. Yeah, ye are right... I cannot even create my character now... Wanna explain it, Basch?
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 10:05 pm

I'm doing good buddy! I see that your English has gotten better.

Also about the whole Characters thing. We don't want people RPing and doing everything just yet. Like I said, we will start approving things in about a day or two.

Mohon: The whole thing is locked until we get done making everything.

Tementeye: No, you won't have to repost it. Whenever we get everything set up, you will be approved still.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS EmptyAugust 14th 2008, 10:10 pm

Okay, so I will wait until then.

OOC: The chat box is really good

(Don't know why I did say that)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS   ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION FWORLDZCOM USERS
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next