Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
See for yourself... EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
See for yourself... EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
See for yourself... EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
See for yourself... EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
See for yourself... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
See for yourself... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
See for yourself... EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
See for yourself... EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
See for yourself... EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
See for yourself... EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

See for yourself...

Go down 
+4
EMPTY33939
Caroutaro
BlackWindKaze
Lightning
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

See for yourself... Empty
PostSubject: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:24 pm

https://2img.net/h/i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/122088351570058.gif

So first FFWorldzCom was hacked.....then KH was hacked....

Finally, someone hacked Pinky Rose's Photobucket account and left that message....

Ironic?
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:29 pm

... ... ... If I find them, I'm going to kick their ass sooo hard that they will end up crying...

I'm going to make him pay for saying that...

I'm going to destroy him...

*Ask for permission to say words that cannot be said due the rules*
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:32 pm

TBH, we can easily find out who that is, AND!!! That guy is try to frame someone, from what I know, it had something to do with Trick and Zex hacking Pokemon people who plagarized...
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:33 pm

A pokemon fan or something?

And are you sure that you can find who that is?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:35 pm

Go ahead Kaze, thsi topic isn't abiding by rules....
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:38 pm

Those son of bitches will paid for this.

I sware it, Fucking shit (Sorry, always wanted to say that)
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 9:40 pm

Anyway, I know one of the hacker's helper, no IRL, I might add, but after Morph came over to that site and warned that he was gonna fuck them up, I haven't seen em around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 10:36 pm

..............Those sorry little bastards.........*takes a deep breath* I swear if I don't get them in this life I will get them in the next. I hate it when people have to think they have the rights to fuck with others sites just because of something stupid as a little grudge. And really if something like that would cause Pinky or Zexion to give up then there is no way in hell their two sites would of gotten as big as they did. *shakes head at the stupidity of those fools* And really if those jerks mess with another one of my fav sites *aka this one and starting to like SOJ again* I will make sure that their next life is a hell for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 10:43 pm

That stupid fuck is an idiot. Why does he need to beat a dead horse. It makes no since. People are so stupid it makes me want to jump off a cliff so I don't have to listen to their stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 8th 2008, 11:14 pm

Word Sephiroth...word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 1:22 am

I don't really care what they did anymore. This place is just as good if not better than the last and it really doesn't matter. They just look stupid when they continue to show just how stupid they are. Thats what pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 4:43 am

They're like children, they want attention, nothing more.

And I know for a fact they didn't hack FFworldzcom, I know for a damn fact it wasn't them, they mearly want attention in this time of KH's death and by making a topic like this and reacting you're giving them what they want.

Someone lock this before the hackers cum on their computer screens again.
Back to top Go down
EMPTYp9998

EMPTYp9998

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 4:57 am

LOL!

Dumb shits.

I was the one who "hacked" the old ffsite.
Oh that's right, it wasn't hacked. I just happened to know my password.

Silly peoples. I hope they rot in hell.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 8:04 am

The thing is, no one hacked either site. Someone gave them them the password to KH as well. The newest versions of phpBB have no exploits, its virtually impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 12:38 pm

Nokuti is right. Its what they want to see is everyone making a fuss over what they claim they did. I agree with the lock idea.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 4:33 pm

When i can get my hands upon him, he shall be eternally sorry... IN HIS JAIL CELL! well... since hacking is illegal... i shall get my erm *cough*fbi agent cousin*cough* to track him down and throw him in jail... WHO IS WITH ME??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 5:17 pm

Not me, after reading what the others said I figured out that my anger and such is just being wasted on them. Anyway like Nokuti said those fools are not the real hackers and just want attention.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 5:18 pm

Still i am still going to get at least one hacker off the internet, which is good, no?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 5:54 pm

No, I"m letting everyone form their own opinions on the subject so I'm not locking it. However, I'm telling you, no one hacked anything. I should know.....
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 6:01 pm

Doesn't stop me for wanting to knock some CPUs, and trust me, in this coversation, I'm not the bigger person.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 7:03 pm

read it again - the key word is 'us'

that means there has to be more than one...
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 9th 2008, 9:21 pm

We established that truth a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 3:23 pm

People don't bother threatening them unless you know them IRL, cos then they end up being hollow threats.

The people who caused all of the disruption between the FF and KH sites are pathetic, by thinking they're all mighty.

Nuff said.

And it looks like Pinky dun't care about this site that much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 10th 2008, 9:54 pm

Well I don't know about that, I guess she just isn't motivated but who can blame her 'eh?
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... EmptySeptember 11th 2008, 2:02 am

Everyone should STFU.

As I said earlier, if they see this they'll probably continue to jack off about it.

Someone lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: See for yourself...   See for yourself... Empty

Back to top Go down

See for yourself...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: