Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Canon Characters God-modding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

Canon Characters God-modding Empty
PostSubject: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptySeptember 30th 2008, 7:32 pm

Well, I've been thinking lately, and I think that the canon characters on this forum are a bit... god-modding. Not all of them, but guys like Kuja use super powerful techniques, and sometimes they don't even use MP for them.

Seriously, they should control themselves a little, like me. My character is canon too (not too popular, thanks to Tokyo TV) and he really, really, really, really powerful, but I can control that power. I mean, my characters can take out tanks, choppers, even missiles without taking any damage and not even worring about it... Its like "Oh, look, the army... die..." *Blows up missiles, choppers and tanks, and then left* I could do that, but have I used that power here? NO, because I don't want to do god modding... So, I am asking... please don't do that too frecuently...
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 11:19 am

Some Canon's may be using powerful spells and things, but anything they use has been approved.

The only magic Kuja can use without MP is his orbs, which are classed as a weapon not a spell.
I haven't seen him use any spells without a cost, could you give an example of when he has?

And about your character, if you want the power to blow up a tank then create a spell that does that.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 2:44 pm

My character don't use any power to blow up a tank... he uses his red gun, nothing else. No spell, no magic, just his gun.

And I remember very well on the Phoenix battle that Kuja used ultra powerful attacks without using MP...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 4:42 pm

If you had looked at my trance state form you would know that it is what gives me my spells, but I can't just go around shooting one after another I have to wait for a certain number of post to go by before I can use that spell again so I think it is fair and it was approved.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 7:07 pm

Yeah, I saw how you you destroyed a planet... Neutral but still, I'm not saying that you can't use those magics, if you wanted to, you could blow up all the forum and I would have no objection about it, but still, just because your character did something super powerful on the game, that doesn't means that you are superior to them.

On the Phoenix topic, you were like the only one that was really damaging the Phoenix, meanwhile my bullets didn't did much effect and the other's attacks didn't made much effect too.

What I want to say, its that... you shouldn't... do that...
don't know how to say it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 9:02 pm

groans* I'm not going to argue with you trying to defend my right to my powers, so if the admins or mods have a problem with my use of my powers *which I use only because my guy would suck without magic* then I will work with them to fix it until then leave me be and I would like it if you would not use me as an example cause if you go around saying I'm a god modder,which I believe I am NOT, I will never get a topic to work for me because people don't rp with god modders. *turns and walks away*
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 9:13 pm

Ok, then I do just like you, use my super destructive powers to kick everybody asses!!!

Seriously, on one of the novels, and the anime, and the manga, Kaze is really powerful... I mean this:

Manga: Kaze destroyed an airship and two vigilance turrets with 3 normal bullets to each one.

Anime: Almost kills the god of darkness, destroyed a desert, used summonings that could probably destroy his world of they weren't controled, destroyed some other places that I don't want to name, he never got tired, not even a single time. Even if he was hit with a super powerful power, he just stands up and look at his enemy like saying "You are weak..." and things like that.

Novels: For the one I have readed, he beated the whole Russian military!!! Without saying he also finished for good the god of darkness Chaos, and some other giant creatures with just one blow.
(And destroyed a Russian facility)

Ok, thats all. Going to use my power, because now I understood that I can use them.

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 1st 2008, 9:35 pm

If you had a problem with Kuja Kaze, you should have taken it to PM and spared himself the site drama. Now, if you would like to further discuss this matter with myself, you can feel free to PM me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 2:26 am

This is the most douchy douch douch douchy topic ever. Those with skill are more obviosly going to have more powerful than those who are less skilled. Its as simple as that. Kuja is a very skilled role player and the way he is made to fight it is acceptable. He knows what he can get away with and if you have a problem with the way he fights then perhaps you should take a leaf out of his book and fight a little dirtier. Now I said good day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canon Characters God-modding   Canon Characters God-modding Empty

Back to top Go down

Canon Characters God-modding
Page 1 of 1