Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Inactivity - LET us know EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Inactivity - LET us know

Go down 
+2
Caroutaro
Jaix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaix

Jaix

Inactivity - LET us know Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 6th 2008, 3:44 pm

Because I dissed Barack Obama (new future president) during school hours in my homeroom class, I officially have been grounded as a result of getting In School Suspension for today and tommorrow. As such, I will not be online until Saturday, November 8, 2008.

Oh, and as for the reason of the title, anyone else who will not be active for a set period of time should post here, rather than upset the flow of topics. This topic is not for discussion and should not be treated as such.
~Richard

Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:05 am

I generally have a thing where I can't get on the computer during weekdays, though I could be let off sometimes, and do NOT diss Barack Obama, period... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 12:43 am

opinions only matter if you are of voting age and you actually vote so
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 8th 2008, 9:29 pm

And since I think I'm the only person on this site that actually voted (besides Seph).....Fuck Obama
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 1:53 am

Personally I didn't want to vote for either of them but he was the lesser of two evils.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 1:56 am

meh people have their views so what you like obama and so what you like mcCain its nto that big of a deal
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 1:56 am

oh, really? YOu mean to tell me that you would rather go through a whole new ass hole instead of another bush?

OBAMA WAS GONNA CHANGE THE FUCKING FLAG AND THE NATIONAL ANTHEM DAMN IT!
Back to top Go down
Biscuits of Heart

Biscuits of Heart

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 2:00 am

your really gonna fall for stupid thoughts like that but once again its what you think and thats that
and seriously if the US can survive Regan im sure they can handle one black dude
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 4:16 am

Well firstly I did vote. I voted for McCain as I am more Republican than Dem. Any who I like to stay away from this sort of topic as it always leads to stupid arguements over it, I will say I just thought McCain would be better as he has more experiance. Now to you Obama likers don't go after me with your comments, lets just agree to disagree and continue with our lives.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 4:20 am

-Must...resist...hate-

Can we get back on topic with this?
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know EmptyNovember 9th 2008, 4:36 am

Jaix you can keep shit like that to yourself. You are fucking 14. Get some life experience then you can talk politics with me. And even then if you address it in such a manner that is only becoming of the fool that you are, I would drop you like the bumbling idiot that you obviously are as well. I don't spit in your face so you certainly haven't the right to spit in mine. Keep it up and I will ban you for indecency.

As an end note. You might not be smart enough to figure this out on your own but if those things happened, he wouldn't be long in office. And indeed his life would probably threatened. As it is he is on thin ice because he is a black man and president. I would not want to be in his position. I know there are people in this country who wont take kindly to his presidency. The kind of people who burn the mexican flag outside of the embassy in arizona. The militia men taking potshots with high powered rifles at men women and children searching for a better life by crossing the border. The kind of people who killed the great martin luther king jr. Those who burned crosses in the yards of those who opposed them. Those that lynched innocent people for being different. Those that see a turban and yell OMG A FUCKING TERRORIST. The kind of people who would pelt innocent children with rocks because they were muslim, islamic or arab. And those kind of people would oppose the thought of a black man as president. His path is perilous and I am afraid for him. But he has his job to do and majority ruled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity - LET us know   Inactivity - LET us know Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity - LET us know
Page 1 of 1