Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Minimum Unlimited Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

Minimum Unlimited Form Empty
PostSubject: Minimum Unlimited Form   Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 10:33 pm

Name: Low Unlimited Form

Cost: 150 MP

Requirements: Kaze must be fighting against a powerful person, so that he really needs to increase his power.

Description: The Low Unlimited Form does not change too much Kaze. The Black Wind's (Kaze) eyes change from their usual green color into a dark red one, his hair also changes from dark red into a normal and more shining red, and some of the parts of it starts floating. Also, the gold from witch the Magun is made gets somehow more shining than the normal golden color that it have, and his cape starts floating a bit too, but not much. The last thing that I can say about the changes that Kaze suffers on this transformation is that a red aura, visible for anyone or anything, sorrounds every part of his body, and thats the maun characteristic that lets the enemy know that he is on his Low Unlimited Form. Nothing much to say from there.

Good qualities: First of all, I must say that on Kaze normal form he does not use any of the powers of the Unlimited being that are hiden on the deep of his body, and that power is only released when he is on the need. The Low Unlimited Form unlocks only the 5% of the Unlimited power, increasing his phisical and magic damage quiet a lot, and also increasing his strategy on battles.
Also, when he shoots a summon to the enemy that summon gains more power than the power that it normaly have, because Kaze transmit some of the Unlimited power when he touches the Soil bullets that he uses to summon creatures like the Phoenix. I want to make clear that the Unlimited being is the person or being that have the same powers of a god. So 5% of that power is fair if you notice what I have said.

Bad qualities: Even if some of his skills were increased, his magic defense and phisical defense are decreased at a 10% each one, and he can hurt his friends if he does not controls very well what is he doing with this form. And his jump skills are decreased a bit too, without saying that his speed is decreased too because of the weight of the power that now he had unlocked from the inside of his body. Not too much to say about the Bad Qualities of this form.

History: Kaze was born with this power inside his body, but in larger amounts, this is only the 5% of the real power that he haves inside. From when he was a child Kaze did not have any friends because kids and their mothers were scared that the power of the Unlimited being could be released and damage them. But the only time that he really managed to use this power for the first time was when his world was being destroyed, and he transformed himself into Soil and then into the creature called the Gun Dragon, a transformation that unlocked all the power of the Unlimited being, and that power was used to beat the god of darkness called Chaos. Later, he used the power again to beat chaos for the second time, almost killing him. The last time that he used the Unlimited power was in the last battle with Chaos, when his friend Makenshi and himself used all their power to beat the god of darkness once and for all. After becoming the Emperor of the World of Balance, he trained a lot so he could control the 5% of the Unlimited form.

Last edited by DarkWindKaze on November 29th 2008, 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Minimum Unlimited Form   Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 11:11 pm

How do you increase someone's intelligence? We don't really have an attribute system on here, so that really doesn't do much justice to say that. Maybe you should say something along the lines of "It Increases His Strategy & Fighting Tactics Ability." etc etc...If thats what you mean.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Minimum Unlimited Form   Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 11:15 pm

I've edited it to "Strategies on battle".

I seriously need this, I'm fighting against Yu Yevon, and he summoned a creature of 300 MP.

This is the first time that I would hate the chast ability.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Minimum Unlimited Form   Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 11:19 pm

ok, APPROVED
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Minimum Unlimited Form   Minimum Unlimited Form EmptyNovember 29th 2008, 11:20 pm

Ufff... now to increase my summon power and beat this Yevon guy!!!

*Hero music*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minimum Unlimited Form   Minimum Unlimited Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Minimum Unlimited Form
Page 1 of 1