Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Kefka vs Sephiroth

Go down 
+4
Kazuya
Lightning
Jaix
BlackWindKaze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who is the best villain?
Kefka
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sephiroth
Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Kazuya

Kazuya

Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 6:54 pm

Hmm meh w/e either way Both Kefka and Sephiroth are the best villians in the Final Fantasy series, both have good and bad things about them. Although I like Kefka better I still respect Sephiroth for being a great villian in the game (unlike like other villians such as Cloud of Darkness from III)

Sephiroth and Gensesis: It is good knowing that we are gods lol Cool
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:03 pm

Meh yeah, still concord with Angeal. I respect a lot Sephiroth because he is cool and all of that, but I preffer kefka because he is really cool, he is a bloody maniac and he is some kind of clone of The Joker, just more powerful.

But the only thing that I do not concord with is that just the fact that you have Jenova cells doesn't mean that you guys are gods. I mean, you needed 14 characters to kill kefka, and he even kills himself instead of being exterminated by the group, meanwhile you needed just... 8 characters to beat Sephiroth. Almost the half.

Jenova was some kind of godness, but having her cells doesn't prove anything.

A god is someone that can create life and that can see everything or almost anything. Kefka could create life and see almost enything, or only what he wanted to see, because for some reason he didn't noticed that the party was still alive... (hhe was too busy torturing people).

Ohhh... for me Sephiroth is the only last boss on FF that is not a good Smile
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 7:12 pm

umm now I have to deny a fellow Kefka Fan, first of all With the character numbers its cause FFVI had a crap load of characters! Which I thought was way to much to have seriously (who needs a freakin yeti and beast boy?)

Also The Jenova cells were basicly the same thing as Magicite and the three statue's powers Kaze, so they were sort of 80% gods. and you dont think Sephiroth wasn't godly at the end? O.o did you not see Bizzaro & safer Sephiroth, they looked pretty much like gods to me.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 9:06 pm

Even gods can be killed
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 10:07 pm

Meh, you don't know how hard was to beat them Angeal.

And you didn't liked all those characters? Gogo was a real help for me, Umaro too, but the best one was shadow... he died... WHY?!?!?! Also, the freaking Yeti is GREAT, and Gau was great too, and really important.

Sephiroth... He seemed to be god, but I doubt he was.

Also, the Matial Triad were the power of three gods, now that I remember and I investigate. That means that kefka had the power of three gods combined, gods at 100%.

And the Jenova cells were part of jenova, not the whole thing...

Meh, I also investigate.

And Sephiroth, each one of the many Final fantasy that exist prove us that gods can be killed, and some of them really easly (Chaos and Emperor Mateus Palamecia)

Meh, Chaos was really easy.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 10:58 pm

I doubt anyone would be on Sephy's nuts without those spin-offs, cameos and that movie, but whatever. I didn't even like FFVII until those came around, the game itself I didn't like though.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 11:26 pm

Meh I didn't like them that much, and Shadow didn't really die lol it was a choice. If you stood where you had to leave and waited till the clock went to 0:01, Shadow would come back saying "thanks for waiting for me, lets us go!"

Chaos was actually very difficult if your playing for the first time and you dont have your characters jacked up in levels lol. To me he's an enjoyable final boss to fight and one of the coolest looking, its awesome to say he'll be the main villian in Dissidia.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 7th 2008, 11:41 pm

BlackWindKaze wrote:

And the Jenova cells were part of jenova, not the whole thing...

Not true, when Sephiroth went crazy and was stabbed by Cloud and he fell into the Mako, he absorbed JENOVA's head completely. So while it wasn't her entire self, he still absorbed all that mattered.

Also, you admited that JENOVA was a goddess. It's been stated that the Sephiroth you see from the first half of FF7 was not Sephiroth at all, but merely JENOVA bent to his will. Sephiroth may not have been a god in your site, BUT HE HAD CONTROL OVER THE GODS!! That's almost more godly than being a god!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 1:39 am

Let us all hear what Kefka has to say About Sephiroth... IN LIVE ACTION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPaW5PO83oE
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 1:55 am

No, this is truly the deciding factor. Kefka is just some whining little man who has to find something to complain about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4HSOlhOVM&feature=related

I'm not going to lie though, I did laugh my ass off at this video.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 4:59 am

loollllloooollloooollll that guy is funnier than shit. Not evil super villain
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 8:42 am

Genesis wrote:
BUT HE HAD CONTROL OVER THE GODS!! That's almost more godly than being a god!

So did Kefka, sorry...AND!! I think Sephiroth is a gay pimp (No offense to you Sephiroth, the real person, I mean tthe fictional person.). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngJUUSpuf1U
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 11:58 am

Muahahaha, that guy is really funny.

Yeah, kefka hates Sephiroth, but he have reason.

I mean, Kefka is the TWO WINGED ANGEL!!!

And Genesis I've played FF VII three times and those times I won it, and at every time that I played it they always said that those were weaker clones of Sephiroth, like the clones that Genesis had...

Nothing really special...

Also, again, Kefka was three gods on one.

And again I agree with my dear friend Caroutaro that is always with me.

KEFKA THE BEST!!!

Also, added the votation thing...

On a side note for Angeal, Shadow did died at the end of the game, in the final movie. If you save him and then return him to your team on the dragon's neck coliseum, and then finish the game, you see a video where Shadow decides to stay in the tower because of unknown reasons, and he tells his dog to watch for his daughter. (Relm). Its unclear if Shadow died or not, but because of how the tower was destroyed because of Kefka's anger when he died, its really probable that he did died.

But there is always hope...
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 11:22 pm

I personally didn't like Shadow too much. I saved him at the end of The Floating Continent, but overall I didn't like him. The whole game I played with, Terra (Everytime I use her magic, the effect is two times as much as everyone else except Relm and Celes), Edgar, Sabin, Locke/Relm/Mog (Switch them out often. Locke was generally a better character in the story, but OKAY as a fighter, but I kept him on a even level with the rest. Relm wasn't good plot-wise, though, like Terra, did twice the damage in magic, Mog also wasn't good plot-wise, but the Dances and Sunbath saved my life a few times.) With Terra, Edgar, Sabin and Mog I obliterated Ultima Weapon at level 25, he wasn't tough for me. Back to the discussion, FFVI with spinoffs would make it just as, if not more popular as FFVII, I can just about guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 11:55 pm

About any spin off makes a game more popular lol.... well execpt X-2 *hated that one* Now if VIII had a Sequal or movie that would be AWESOME! Thats my fav one out of all of the Final Fantasy's. But I have to admit, I love Crisis Core, it was well thought out and had a great story, I think it is actually better then the original VII lol.

BTW it seems like Kefka is winning
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 12:30 am

I have to admit, this one reminds me of Kefka everytime I watch it. So I guess you guys were right. he is a god, and he is the greatest. Sephiroth and Kadaj have agreed. This one explains it all.

Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 2:11 pm

He, really good.

KEFKA IS WINNING, 4 to 2 until now.
Back to top Go down
Brodden

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 7:33 pm

Wow yeah um woh ....DOH!!!! wow
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 EmptyDecember 11th 2008, 8:24 pm

Heeheehee....

*snickers in the corner*

What what!

*shakes head and walks out of the room* Too EDIT:freaking funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kefka vs Sephiroth   Kefka vs Sephiroth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kefka vs Sephiroth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2