Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
The fav Final Fantasy EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

The fav Final Fantasy

Go down 
+5
BlackWindKaze
Lulu
Genesis
Lightning
Kazuya
9 posters

The Best Final Fantasy 1-10
I
The fav Final Fantasy Vote_lcap0%The fav Final Fantasy Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
II
 0% [ 0 ]
III
 0% [ 0 ]
IV
 0% [ 0 ]
V
 0% [ 0 ]
VI
The fav Final Fantasy Vote_lcap20%The fav Final Fantasy Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
VII
The fav Final Fantasy Vote_lcap20%The fav Final Fantasy Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
VIII
The fav Final Fantasy Vote_lcap10%The fav Final Fantasy Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
IX
The fav Final Fantasy Vote_lcap10%The fav Final Fantasy Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
X
The fav Final Fantasy Vote_lcap40%The fav Final Fantasy Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Kazuya

Kazuya

The fav Final Fantasy Empty
PostSubject: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 11:57 pm

Here is a poll I'm curious about, which do you the fans think is the best final fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 8th 2008, 11:59 pm

(Btw I am thinking about doing fav main character 1-10)
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 12:24 am

My fav thsu far was actually 12 but it wasn't listed, so X...VII was good too though.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 12:25 am

I put 7, mostly because I enjoyed Crisis Core so much.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 1:12 am

I put ten because it has me in it. LOL! No I really did like ten even though I have only played the beginning of it 18 times. You see, Im broke so I normally mooch off of my friends and so I managed to only get to a main point of it before being sent home or kicked off. LOL.

Ive played all the others through though
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 2:09 pm

Lets see...

I finally decided! My favorite Final Fantasy is the number VI.

It have the greatest story I have ever seen, good characters, gameplay, and lots of things more.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 5:32 pm

I enjoy IX because it was my first FF game I ever had and was the one to get me to love the FF series also I enjoy the music from the game, the visuals were pretty damn good for a PS1 game and ya the monsters and such were weaker but so were the characters unless you like ran around for about a week killing monsters leveling up. So ya IX got my vote.
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 5:54 pm

FFVI hands down, great story, characters, settings, I liked almost every it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 9:47 pm

Ah thats to bad, it seems I am the only VIII lover here. Graphics were great *I say better then IX's really*, the battle system was awesome, story was one of the greatest final fantasy has ever had, and a great love story. Although I have to say IX's story was on level with it and VI's story was much better.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 9:54 pm

For me the only graphics on the PSX that were bad were the ones of FF VII.

The game was good, but on that time they didn't knew anything about 3D.

FF VI had really good graphics, for that console, of course.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 9:57 pm

FFVII was good but then FFVIII with its super graphics came around and kicked it out the door! Then FFIX came and they were on the same terms for a couple years. Then... all of a sudden the PS2 came out and kicked them away with the super voice module and great graphics of FFX! lol j/k j/k, although that is basically how it went down.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:00 pm

Meh, I liked FF X graphics, but FF XII graphics were kinda weird...

Also I have to say that I didn't liked FF XII too much because the story wasn't really good, and the "Main Character" wasn't really decided. Its just the conflict of a war, no too much side story.

((Well, I'm almost at the end))
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:02 pm

FFXII was decent at most, graphics were very well done, I loved the graphics but we all know that graphics dont make the game. The story line I liked, gamplay... NO, it took what we were used to and reversed it! I really hated how you fought but I loved that there was no random encounter *annoyes everyone*

Btw Vaan was the main character
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:07 pm

Yeah, well, he stops being the main character when they get captured by the Empire at some part of the game near the half or near the quarter. If you notice, he doesn't make anything more than saying some words on the cutscenes and helping on battle.

Usually the story is about the main character and his travel, but FF XII story is more about Ashe's story, Vaan is not so important.

If you think it well, the game could have gone OK without him.

And you're right, I hated the gameplay but I liked to do not have random encounters.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:10 pm

Well it was mostly Vaan if you look at it, he wanted to do two things.

1: Become a Sky Pirate (which I think is F***** EPIC! with Baltheir)

2: To avenge his brother Rek's, who was killed by ******** (cannot spoil)
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 10:12 pm

Yeah, but thats not really important on the story.

THe important thing was the war and the plot that this kind of ghost (I think his name was Vernat or something like that) was making.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 9th 2008, 11:26 pm

You are both Mistaken.......Balthier was the main character. He was the hero in case you've yet to beat the game. Balthier has always been behind it all, especially since his brother was a judge....
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 4:04 am

Balthier and Basch, actually, though I still respect Balthier, I mean, he's the leading man.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyDecember 10th 2008, 5:38 pm

For me is Balthier and Ashe.

The story is more about the power that Ashe is seeking to end the war, but Balthier was the real leading man and all of that.

And wasn't Basch brother a judge?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 5:00 am

Final Fantasy X is still awesome--even after all these years....
Back to top Go down
Shikari

Shikari

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 2:06 pm

VII was the first Final Fantasy I ever played.....

It wasnt the best for story ect., but it made the biggest impact on me. It was because of FF VII that i found most of my favourite games, so basically It made a massive impact on my life, My first proper song that wasnt dance that I ever liked was because of a FF VII video i found, so basically because of FF VII I'm now the way I am.

And I think thats quite sad really Razz
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 2:19 pm

I wonder why Morphy said twelve....>.> <.<
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 4:25 pm

Ironic right? It just so happens FFXII is the best...so far to me. But X may have a better storyline...
Back to top Go down
Etzolix

Etzolix

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy EmptyJuly 10th 2009, 4:29 pm

MorpheusZero has 12 letters in it too....Damn.....well if you spell it right anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fav Final Fantasy   The fav Final Fantasy Empty

Back to top Go down

The fav Final Fantasy
Page 1 of 1