Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Go down 
+35
r3ine_jsUme
Rinoa Heartilly
EMPTY991d
Firion
David
Etzolix
Shikari
EMPTY9p1r5
Ixaz
Dante
Auron
EMPTYxd3rtc
Brodden
Onix
EMPTYe34
Hunter
Zephinie
Chrono Cross
EMPTY0034
Kazuya
Genesis
Lulu
Rukia
Biscuits of Heart
TheM3rchant
Caroutaro
EMPTYp9998
EMPTY87c
EMPTY23400
EMPTY6556
Basch
BlackWindKaze
Jaix
EMPTY33939
Lightning
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 9:15 pm

Axl Rose=something I would get in trouble for saying in front of minors(heres a hint. His name is an anagram.)
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 11:09 pm

Is it... uhhhhhhhh him... lax sore? No. Alx Orse? NO... something
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 12:40 am

Zane wrote:
Hey, I dont like the eighties... its just to slow... not fast paced... most of it wasn't that good. Im more of a ninties person

You're got to be kidding me right? Slow paced? Tell me if any of this is slow paced.

Overkill, Venom, Old Metallica before they begun to suck (Anything past 1989 is a pathetic joke), Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer, Sacrifice, Death Angel, Morbid Angel, Blind Illusion, Sodom, Kreator, Destruction, Motorhead, Razor, Sepultura (Old, not the new gay crap), Stormtroopers of Death, Toxik, Watchtower, Znowhite and Warlock.

Now tell me if any of those bands are slow paced. Never get into a conversation with me about the eighties, it never leads to anything good Laughing

As for "One"? It's one of the most overrated songs of all time, I mean yeah it's ok but not as good as everyone says it is. If you want good Metallica listen to their first album entitled "Kill 'em All", now THAT'S good Metallica, Why? Dave Mustaine wrote nearly all of it. If you want a good ballad listen to "Badlands" by "Metal Church".
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 1:36 am

Chocolate Rain.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 2:19 am

Anything by system

but runnin on empty by jackson browne
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 4:39 am

Right now, Circle of the Tyrants by Celtic Frost.

Another piece of evidence to prove that the 80's was fucking awsome.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 7:16 am

Read the above post i made... I got the nineties mixed up with the eighties...
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 10:37 am

Zane wrote:
Read the above post i made... I got the nineties mixed up with the eighties...

Oh alright, yeah I agree with you now you say the 90's.

Then again, many good bands have popped up in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 4:57 pm

Nokuti, stop repeating the thing about Metallica being a joke past 1989, I thinkt that's like the fourth time I've seen you type it.

I'm saying its an awesome song, but I agree with you on it being overrated. People say that it was THE song that MADE metal and Metallica. Obviously not.

Without the 80s, there would be no 90s and 00s.

I agree.

But I still don't like most music from the 80s.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 6:52 pm

Squall Leonhart wrote:
Nokuti, stop repeating the thing about Metallica being a joke past 1989, I thinkt that's like the fourth time I've seen you type it.

I'm saying its an awesome song, but I agree with you on it being overrated. People say that it was THE song that MADE metal and Metallica. Obviously not.

Without the 80s, there would be no 90s and 00s.

I agree.

But I still don't like most music from the 80s.
**slaps you**
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 2:21 am

I'm sorry darling, I'm a music enthusiast Smile

Metallica are heavily overrated (Probably because of the word METAL in their name, big fucking whoop), there's no one song that made Metal, I mean if you wanted to date far back you'd have to look back to what inspired metal. I mean if we wanted to do that you'd say that blues were the beginning as in a way it was.

Turn in your grave - Sacrifice

Another gem from the 80's.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 7:01 am

Um... go eighties??? Hey have any of you seen boston in concert....
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 9:39 am

No.

Have any of you seen DevilDriver in concert? Uh no? Suck shit, I have, twice!
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 9:41 am

wewt!
Nickelback and Satana FTFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptyAugust 31st 2008, 1:13 pm

Only concert I am willing to admit I went to was Stepenwolf at old Tucson in arizona. It was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 1st 2008, 3:55 pm

Hoping to go to BFMV concert in November.

But tickets are sold out.

Dayum...

Time for the UNtrustworthy eBay.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 12:32 am

JUDAS PRIEST IN TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 2:29 am

Damn now I have to find my ski mask and kick his ass outside the concert so I can see it. Nokuti you lucky bastard. I missed out on Ozzfest when it was in arizona. I missed out on ozzfest when it was in washington. And Ive missed out on so many other things. I missed out on tool in everett, that pissed me off. I heard the music clearly outside. You couldn't hear anything inside just music. I had friends that went. They were partially deaf for a weak. it made me so mad that I couldn't go.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 2:59 am

I'd love to go to Ozzfest at one point, then again I've already seen Ozzy live so meh, it won't kill me if I don't. But man, Judas will be insane, I've seen them performing their new material, it's off the hook.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 2nd 2008, 5:00 am

Hence why I am going to beat you down and steal your tickets Cool

Twisted Evil

Well anyways I don't think ozzfest is happening anymore. I missed out on so many that have been at the Gorge. Tom Petty, Queen, Rush I cant believe I missed rush. It sucks not having money at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 3:23 am

It sucks not having money, full stop.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 8:38 am

Rush would have been awsome to see, they are insane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 3rd 2008, 11:44 am

Yeah sucky thing is I had two friends who worked the concert, so guess who watched it for free. Those two friends. And as I hear it, that concert was weed booze and rocking. And nothing else.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 10:07 am

Weed and booze are the ultimate combination, stumbly whilst happy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 EmptySeptember 4th 2008, 8:46 pm

Aiden - Unbreakable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Listening To Right Now?   What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Listening To Right Now?
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: :Off Topic Miscellaneous: :: :Chat Room & Lounge:-
Jump to: