Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Quetzalcoatl EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Quetzalcoatl EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Quetzalcoatl EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Quetzalcoatl EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Quetzalcoatl EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Quetzalcoatl EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Quetzalcoatl EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Quetzalcoatl EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Quetzalcoatl

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SquallLeonheart

SquallLeonheart

Quetzalcoatl Empty
PostSubject: Quetzalcoatl   Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 5:26 pm

Name: Quetzalcoatl

AP Cost: 30

Element: Lightning

Attacks: Thunder Storm - Quetzalcoatl will spiral into the air causing thunder clouds to block out the sun, lightning will pour through them in an electric surge. From these surges, lighting will strike onto Quetzalcoatl's head where it will charge the electricity at it's beak firing it onto Squall's enemies.

Thunaga - Thundaga causes medium Lightning damage to one or all enemies, the event is simple. A large lightning bolt will come out of the clouds and strike all enemies that is before Quetzalcoatl

Description: Quetzalcoatl is winged creature of pure lightning and flesh. It has no mouth nor eyes, it's wingspan goes for twelve yards across in width. It's color is of gold while having orange streaks going all across it's body, blue streaks of lightning fly around it constantly in a complete charge.

Quetzalcoatl Quezacotl_FFVIII_Sketch1

Last edited by SquallLeonheart on November 13th 2009, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Quetzalcoatl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quetzalcoatl   Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 5:37 pm

You do know that as such a LOW AP cost that thing is going to be a [EXPLICATIVE REMOVED] of a creature. Also summons can have three attacks *normally one being the ultimate attack.* Now if you like it as is just say so and I will approve, I just want to give you a few tips as I don't want you regretting this later ya know.
Back to top Go down
SquallLeonheart

SquallLeonheart

Quetzalcoatl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quetzalcoatl   Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 13th 2009, 6:04 pm

kk done
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Quetzalcoatl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quetzalcoatl   Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 2:49 am

Well I see you want a low cost one so, so be it enjoy your little umm.......seriously what creature is that.....or can I just call it an alien?

Either way you have to lower your thundaga to a level two lightning spell. Thundara is what you should go with, and hey you getting to use that for only 30 MP so I'm giving you a deal. Just I'm telling you keep your pet away from attacks, or it will be down and out.

And I will presume that special attack of it is a heavy damage giver correct? If so ok, if more than that then.....we got to talk some more.
Back to top Go down
SquallLeonheart

SquallLeonheart

Quetzalcoatl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quetzalcoatl   Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 10:00 am

Lol I really have no idea what it is, all that is told from it is that it's a GF (Garden Fighter) The first GF in fact Squall gets in the series (at lvl 1) so I kinda planned for it not to be all that strong.

I'll do as you say and put it as Thundara, that was something I did not know what to choose from.

And yeah Thunder Storm is it's main attack, think of it like Bahamut's Mega Flare lol
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Quetzalcoatl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quetzalcoatl   Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 2:41 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Quetzalcoatl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quetzalcoatl   Quetzalcoatl EmptyNovember 14th 2009, 2:42 pm

*looks at it* Hmmmm well I guess it ok. Approved, unless another unapproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quetzalcoatl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quetzalcoatl   Quetzalcoatl Empty

Back to top Go down

Quetzalcoatl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Summons:-
Jump to: