Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Christmas logo? EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Christmas logo? EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Christmas logo? EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Christmas logo? EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Christmas logo? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Christmas logo? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Christmas logo? EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Christmas logo? EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Christmas logo? EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Christmas logo? EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Christmas logo?

Go down 
+2
Rinoa Heartilly
Kazuya
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya

Kazuya

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 4:25 pm

Thought of makin a christmas logo for the site in honor of the holiday lol

Christmas logo? Ffr-4
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 3rd 2009, 11:53 pm

Christmas logo? 271419

santa well, I don't mind what all ya pick for a logo, but you can't find one any more festive that this one! *struts out with a smug smile*
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 1:28 am

I'll do that, and change to everyone you guys post every few days....take turns or whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 6:26 am

Christmas logo? FfvillivansMERRYCHRISTMAS Memo to self......kill Kefka......after giving him fashion and makeup lessons.....*Male actors wear makeup so don't start -.-*

Christmas logo? Sephiroth_evil_christmas First Aeirth now snowmen.......HE MUST BE STOPPED >: (
Back to top Go down
SquallLeonheart

SquallLeonheart

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 3:54 pm

I think I like Rinoa's the best. Kazu's second because of the chibi lol
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 8:49 pm

Yes yes too bad she will be messed up in the head by the time the party starts. So have fun with trying to talk to her at the party >:3 oh yes I will let him in the party just to have fun see him react to how Rinoa changes.
Back to top Go down
SquallLeonheart

SquallLeonheart

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 9:01 pm

Indeed, we shall see
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 4th 2009, 9:45 pm

.............if "Rinoa" even shows up
Back to top Go down
Ixaz

Ixaz

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 6:33 pm

Don't worry, Rinoa, I'll protect you from those guys. I have no interest in dating you. XD

I'm up for hire if ya need me, okay? <3
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 5th 2009, 7:04 pm

Ixaz are you accusing me of wanting to do something that would be considered wrong?
Back to top Go down
SquallLeonheart

SquallLeonheart

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 12:22 am

Same here, accusing both of us. I wonder how we can solve this problem of accusation?
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 1:10 pm

*bows respectively to Ixaz* Thank you for your kind offer ^^ I look forward to seeing you there!

*chuckles* Please don't think wrong of Ixaz, gentlemen. It was an offer made out of friendship, I am sure. I will attend, ......of my own free will. And I will do as I please.....of my own free will. *places single white feather in Squall's hand and quietly leaves the room*
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 3:45 pm

shrugs* Squall be forewarned Rinoa was already showing mental stress more than 15 days ago and as you know insanity, depression, and aggression is a slippery slope so by the time the party starts she might be more than a bit frazzled. Just do accuse me of doing her wrong at the party, or I will put you to sleep. *holds up sleep spell*
Back to top Go down
SquallLeonheart

SquallLeonheart

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 8:57 pm

*clenches the feather slightly and sighes* Go talk to a wall
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 6th 2009, 8:59 pm

Shrugs* Oh well do not look at me if and when she snaps at you. I did warn you, and you did pass up the chance to see her before she left for my world.
Back to top Go down
Ixaz

Ixaz

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 9:07 am

*shrug* All I know is that both in real life and in RP I have a severe Chivalry complex. I always end up defending the girl, and since Rinoa is one of the very few females of this site, I'm sticking up for her. Do what you want to me in RP, but the next character I make will still be defending her; and the character after that, and the character after that. There's no point. ^^;

Sorry, it's just who I am.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 7th 2009, 11:56 am

It ok Ixaz just playing with you, and no more spam. That includes myself ><
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? EmptyDecember 10th 2009, 5:04 am

Yeah Everybody...shut up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas logo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas logo?   Christmas logo? Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas logo?
Page 1 of 1