Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Rinowe Frein EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Rinowe Frein EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Rinowe Frein EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Rinowe Frein EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Rinowe Frein EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Rinowe Frein EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Rinowe Frein EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Rinowe Frein EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Rinowe Frein EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Rinowe Frein EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Rinowe Frein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinowe

Rinowe

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 12:24 am

Name: Rinowe Frein

Race: Cetra

Home World: The Realm of Midgar - Fort Condor

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Appearance: Rinowe is about 5"5'. She has long black hair that reaches well below her shoulders. Her eyes are dark brown, but carry a deep wisdom beneath them. She wears a white gown that exposes her soft delicate shoulders. She doesn't see this as trampy, living the life of a performer she will wear whatever she can get. She isn't very tall but she carries herself with an air of confidence and angel like grace. We has great posture and balance. Her lips are a light shade of pink and they are as soft as a feather, but take heed no man has ever touched her lips as she is not interested in anyone at the moment.

Class: Musician

SubClass: Dancer

Elements:

Mastered: Holy

Secondary: Cure

Personality: Rinowe is a very calm and peaceful girl. She hates fighting at all costs. She tends to avoid conflict as much as she can through dance and music but sometimes that isn't enough and she is forced to fight. She is not completely helpless when it comes to battle and she can hold her own in most given situations. Sometimes she seems a little aloof of other people constantly spacing out and speaking in riddles that nobody understands. Most people are weird-ed out by it but she doesn't seem to mind. She also likes to hum to herself in times of boredom or thought. She says that singing the songs of the ancients makes her feel at peace and therefore, thinks easier.

Bad Traits: Like mentioned earlier, Rinowe is sometimes drawn into strange trances, which every now in then happen at very crucial times such as in the middle of a fight or a very important argument. Making her somewhat of a liability during missions and such. She also tends to apologize a little to much, which makes people angry at times, often telling her she has nothing to apologize for.

Fighting Style: Rinowe doesn't like fighting but she has been trained in hand to hand combat just in case. She fights with open hands, because she does not believe in hitting someone with closed fists. This doesn't mean she flails around slapping people. She fights with grace and accuracy being a dancer and all. She prefers to attack while moving in a circular motion thrusting her palm into her opponents chests and at sometimes even jabbing at them with her whole hand for even greater effect.

Affinities: Rinowe is great at pleasing a crowd. Due to her performance abilities she is able to mediate and entertain a crowd. She is also a great public speaker. She is also very proficient at the use of many instruments mainly her violin which she plays on the side for extra money in case her dancing doesn't exactly work out for her.

History: I don't really remember much of my younger days. My mother always said that I was a good kid. Never got into any sorts of trouble or worried her in any way. I suppose that's good, but I seem to have never done a bad thing in my life. My mother said when I was 5 she left me at home by myself. She said I was always mature for my age and so good a kid she had no doubt in her mind that I could watch myself. She was right I had stayed in the same spot she had kept me humming to myself and dancing in place. You see my family was a bunch circus folk. We were always on the move. So dancing and singing seemed to be in my blood. The blood of a performer.

When I turned 12 all of that changed. Once again my mom left me like any other day, but this time was different. I could feel something bad in the air. It just didn't feel right. I blew off the feeling, not exactly the smartest thing to do but I figured a lot of people had that feeling. Well at least I tried to shake it off. There was a gnawing in the back of my brain, so I decided to check on my mother and father. I had never left the house when they said they were leaving before, but I figured it wouldn't hurt. I walked to the top of the hill that overlooked the town and stared down where my folks caravan was usually stationed. I let out a stifled cry as I noticed it was on fire.

Bodies laid all around it and as I made my way closer I could see my mother and father lifeless on the ground. I couldn't breathe I couldn't think. The only thing I could do was hold their heads in my arms. Whoever had done this to my parent's....I didn't know what to think I was never a hateful person. I went for days mourning over my parent's but I had been taught that revenge was never the answer. So I adapted to my new lifestyle as a lone performer in the city, trying to earn a little money. And that is where my story begins, a dancing girl on the road.Looking for a little adventure....

Last edited by Rinowe on February 3rd 2010, 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 3:00 pm

Good app but some things need to be fixed first.

Personality. It's really all one thing, add alil more detail into it.

Bad qualities, you should have that in your application.
Quote :
Bad Qualities: (What does your character find hard to do? What are his/her weaknesses?)

History: I like it but it's short in a different kinda way. It only explains one event and skips to just "looking for adventure." Put alil more detail in that.

That's all I can think of that's wrong
Back to top Go down
Rinowe

Rinowe

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:25 pm

Okay I edited everything I think ^.^
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:38 pm

Hmmm It looks fine to me I guess xD Unless Kuja or morph has anything to say.

APPROVAL BY THE KAZU
Back to top Go down
Rinowe

Rinowe

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 9:49 pm

One small question though if I may, if I wanted to edit my fighting style just a little would that be okay with you?
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein EmptyFebruary 3rd 2010, 11:11 pm

Right now if you wish yes
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein EmptyFebruary 4th 2010, 5:36 am

*spats out tea* We got a new member......and female one?......Well damn *gives this girl TONS of rewards* Thank you for joining, now Rinoa won't feel so alone and also now we might finally get some fun around here........and yes I am the welcome wagon......for now *evil smile*
Back to top Go down
Rinowe

Rinowe

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein EmptyFebruary 6th 2010, 3:54 pm

lol thanks for the warm welcome Kuja Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rinowe Frein Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rinowe Frein   Rinowe Frein Empty

Back to top Go down

Rinowe Frein
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Character Creation:-
Jump to: