Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuya

Kazuya

Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP Empty
PostSubject: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 3:10 am

Name: Renuo

Race: Dragon

Element:
Wind
Darkness

Personality: Being in perfect sync with his master, Renuo feels the same way about everything as Sin does. Even with insults and only takes things harshly if his master is insulted (the vice versa of Sin himself). In battle they are in almost the same being as they attack together and think together at the same exact time with the same emotions as well.

Fighting Style: Renuo

Description: Being an Grand Dragon all of Renuo's limbs are much bulkier then a normal dragons, instead of wings he has a dark black metal looking span of wings without the skin that allows him to fly. His scales are deep golden brown while his belly and neck/chin are a snowy white. His chin has some large white scales and an outer bone structure pointing downwards at a curve.

History: (How did you obtain or meet this pet? How has it aided you in the past?)

Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP Earthdragon
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 7:53 am

Bonks you* Partner characters can't have pets. Read the partner rules fool! *ya I know you not done but just giving you the bad news before you do*

But still nice picture
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 2:07 pm

He's a dragoon foo xP *bonks back*
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 5:35 pm

*blocks and knocks you flying back*

M0rph3usZ3r0 wrote:
-6 Spell Slots.

-1 Summon Slot.

-1 Major Enchantment Slot. Unlimited Passive Enchantments As A Regular Character.

-No Pets.

-No Airship. They Will Use Yours If You Have One, If Not—Too Bad.

-Weapons Are Not Limited; However, Don't Get Greedy Or Excited.

-1 Form Slot.

Boo to the ya.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 6:15 pm

but that's the whole point of Dragoons >< if that's how it is lemme change the class of Sin cause if he can't have a dragon being a Dragoon is a waist of time lol
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 9:18 pm

Sigh* You know if I do that for you then I will have to allow anyone else to do that at least once, so I will let you. BUT if anyone ask for the same thing YOU are dealing with it. Got it?
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 7th 2010, 9:55 pm

Alright lol =P In truth it's not a whole big thing since it's a Partner character
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 8:36 pm

Hmm, I didn't think of this--I probably would have let you keep the dragon, with the class being Dragoon and all...I'll look into that when I do my updates this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 9:08 pm

o-o bu-gu- GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! >< I feel like a total ass for asking this but may I change him back to a dragoon now D< I blame you Kuja *throws the stick of epic harry potter plot fail at him*
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 9:10 pm

I'll leave that to Kuja.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 9:11 pm

D: crap I shouldn't have thrown the stick at him then
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 10:59 pm

Hey don't go throwing sticks at me boy >< I was just following the rules. Fine gah you can use the dragon and what not and be a dragoon, no more flipping back and forth now. Just finish the thing, though question........that thing not going to be as big as the picture insinuates will it?

Cause I looking at mountains around it and the thing bigger than them........uhhh can we have pets that big morph? Or do we need to have like a set maximum size? I'm just wee bit worried about having OMG sized pets running around........cause I know I will see a godzilla pet and I will have to smack that person...
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 12:09 am

I dont think it's as big as you think xD no it's not godzilla size but it's still pretty damn big. Think ummm half the size of Yiazmat in FFXII. =/ pretty big but not the size of a mountain
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 1:10 am

I have no idea how big that thing is, haven't played enough to go after that thing yet. Can you give me how big it is in feet?
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 1:51 am

I'm setting your size--You aren't picking it. It's going to be the size of a small 3 bedroom house. Big enough to ride maybe two small people on (Kaz and SIN). Now when i state that size, i don't mean wide and fat like a house. Let's say if the beast was laying down, it would be about that long as the house. Standing on hind legs and stretching high, I'd say 20 feet. If not less.
Back to top Go down
Kazuya

Kazuya

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 12:17 pm

xD that's actually a perfect size for me, in all truth I forgot about the size when making it.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP EmptyMarch 20th 2010, 4:56 pm

Just to help ensure this.

IT IS APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP   Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Sin's Dragon, Renuo WIP
Page 1 of 1