Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.<

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< Empty
PostSubject: My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.<   My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 7:42 am

Name: Xavier J. Meladorez
Alias(s): Jackel (Name as a bounty hunter)
Jack (Name called by those who know him very well)

Race: Al Bhed

Home World: Earthlands

Class: Gadgeteer

Sub-Class: Summoner

Elemental Mastery
Primary: Non-elemental
Secondary: Wind
Tertiary: Earth

Weapons: "Artifacts" and machines.

Affinity: Neutral/Chaotic

(Below is only an example to show the difference in his abilities compared to one another)

Good Qualities:
Magic Speed and Agility are his strongest attributes while in battle, his magical prowess runs in his family, but even amongst mages he is considered a prodigy. His skills in mechanical engineering, and genetics are considered a taboo, and considering who he knows it can end up with some funny circumstances.

Bad Qualities:
Physical abilities are his weakpoint attack and defense are definitely not the best. Niether is his luck being about average, his luck and accuracy are not the best but who needs it when you can practically blow stuff up at will.

Personality: Outside of battle he is a kind and upbeat person, always looking to learn something new about magic, machines and the worlds of yesteryears. He is very easy to become friends with especially if you catch him around people he already knows.Though young his intelligence and his wisdom go way beyond his years, if it was to be calculated, it would be said he has the knowledge and wisdom of someone who has lived hundreds of years, but this is more likely because of his archaeological finds.
In battle however he is quite the force to be reckoned with, being a very powerful magic user as well knowledgeable in the use of machines formulating a plan for a fight to go his way is not much of a challenge. He is not keen on attacking woman, but if the job calls for it he will because of his belief.
"What makes a man a man, is when he has a good woman back home waiting for him, and he be willing to do whatever it takes to return to her."

Appearance:
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Dark Green (wears glasses)
Body Build: Slim
Unique: His right arm and left eye are machine, veiled in
a spell to make them appear "normal", made
with parts of artifacts giving them each a different magical
property.
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Skin: Light Tan
Clothes: He is usually wearing a black fedora with a dark grey band around it. He wears a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to just underneath his elbows. Over the shirt he wears a black unbuttoned vest. He wears a dark grey belt around his waist with his archeology equipment attached. He seems to carry no weapons on him, and wears black dress pants and steel toes dress shoes.

History: At a young age Xavier has always had a fascination with machines and magic, but his greatest hobby would be archeology, searching ancient ruins and caves in search of rare and valuable treasures. His family was a military family, you either went into the military, or politics (positions of power), but Xavier never liked the life of either one. He left home at a young age and went to discover his trued dreams, he wanted to be a famous archaeologist traveling across worlds to discover new places and new cultures, as well as many kind people to meet as well. His father trained him in the use of machines, and his mother in the skills and capabilities of magic. He excelled better than the two would have thought, and upon finding out he did not wish to follow their wishes of his future (their families reputational future) he was disowned after several attempts to bring him home failed after he ran away. As he grew older he began to follow rumors of powerful and rare items called "Artifacts", it seemed their were 2 main types of artifacts, weapons, and summons, both used by powerful mages of old. Being a "mage" himself he followed these rumors and continues to this day to explore to find these powerful "Artifacts". He does not just see them as powerful items, but items of an invaluable past.
He gained the alias Jackel because for money he took (and still does take) bounties and odd jobs for money, and because of which he has quite a bit of wealth behind him, which is helpful for his expeditions to different worlds and dangerous locations. The name Jackel, was because of the stories of Dr. Jackal and Mr. Hyde, just as the scientist became a monster, Xavier changes from being a mild mannered archaeologist, to a monster of a mage. This is most likely because of the influence of his family's beliefs as a child.
(SONG)
He once had a woman who he was madly in love with him, and she was with him, her name was Isabella. He found her with another man, he found this out one night when he came back early from an expedition, he came home expecting a loving kiss. However there she was kissing another man in their living room. He left and pretended to come into the house noisily. The man left without a second thought, saying that he was her boss discussing the profits for the month. Xavier knew better, it was his own fault really he wasn't home long enough to really show that he cared for her. That night while he was sleeping, she lit the house on fire...it seems she had realised that she had done it to try to get rid of him. He never saw her again, and since then has never opened up to anyone. He has held a grudge against her and woman who look like her, he has a slight dislike for.
He has becomes friends with many people from many worlds where he had a run in with Mr. Bernhardt Rhodes, the two have become quite the competitive duo when it comes to valuables, but it was always Rhodes who came out on top. Before leaving on his last expedition Xavier was asked to keep a promise to Rhodes, that if anything should happen to him Xavier would try to help, and if Rhodes lost his life soon after Xavier would gain all of Rhodes power in the underworld trade. Xavier left with that promise and soon enough now has too keep it.

Last edited by Xavier J. Meladorez on November 14th 2010, 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : made change to sound element due to list edits before/after charry being made, permission given by Shade to do so.)
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.<   My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 6:17 pm

Berny, we don't go by stats here, hun

Can you change the Good and Bad qualities into descriptions to follow the suit of the others? Would be most helpful ^^

And the Affinity section is for Lawful/chaotic/evil/whatever you choose

Bump when ready, Bern

Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.<   My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 6:35 pm

okay done and done is that ok or need i do more?
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.<   My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< EmptySeptember 30th 2010, 6:59 pm

I'll accept that since you equaled them out well enough. Just remember that those disadvantages will come into play regarding what kind of weapons you use in battle. So being physically disadvantaged, even if he specializes in various weapons, that does not mean he will excel at being strong at every one of them.

You fixed Affinities as well, so I see no other issues that stand out unless Kuja may later see something questionable I missed

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.<   My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

My Charry (This is your friendly neighborhood Benry) >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows :: Creation & Customizational Options :: :Character Creation:-
Jump to: