Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

The Forgotten Blade of Osiris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

The Forgotten Blade of Osiris Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 6:51 pm

Name: Blade of Osiris

Type: sword/whipblade

Element: Non Elemental

Effect: A switch on the handle allows the blade to extend itself into a whipblade and back. (cost 10 MP to change either way)

Range: as far as 12ft

Appearance: The sword looks like a normal blade but the blade is made of a highly condensed non-elemental energy, makeing it a solid form of energy simliar to how Materia is a solid form of mana. The handle is a dull orange, and encrusted with old jewels. The blade is a near silver like color and is held together by the Non-Elemental energies that make its blade when in its whipblade form. As the blade (or its pieces) move about and swung it makes a slight humming noise, like that of a swarm of locust wings. Each piece is 3.5 inches wide, and 4 inches long, 10 pieces make a 40 inch blade.

Picture: **You can Post Pictures Here If You have Any**
Spoiler:

Last edited by Xavier J. Meladorez on January 10th 2011, 7:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Balamb
Maximum AP: 2500

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 1st 2011, 11:43 pm

Define "separate" just so I'm clear on this
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 12:36 am

seperate is into lots of small pieces like a whipblade....just not held together like one....
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 12:56 am

My concern here is that even though it may not be technically duel wielding, you have a weapon splitting up into multiple weapons shooting at someone at the same time.... which in a sense is a term of duel wielding even if those multiple weapons are not in your hands at the time.

Or am I misinterpreting this?
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 1:23 am

that counts as dual wielding? it the same weapon yes, just in smaller pieces......well i guess I have to change it right?
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 1:47 am

well, how big are the sections? I mean, if its like bullets or arrows, I can't restrict you since guns and bows are used in that manner here. But if it's multiple swords, then no, that won't work
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 2:29 am

no it is pieces if the SAME sword..... example pic below.....

separates like this whipblade....but the pieces are not bound together...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 3:10 am

okaaayyyyy *thinks* How big are the pieces then?
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 2nd 2011, 11:16 pm

added to appearance
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Character Information
Home World: Gaia
Maximum AP: 2000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 1:57 pm

Just let me ask you this, we are not going to be seeing you go Senbonzakura on us in the future with the use of a spell yes? If no then whew, if yes I will cut you with a rusty spork.....*or die tryin*
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 5:51 pm

no thats overdoing it in my opinion...i just got the idea while playing soul caliber XD
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 3rd 2011, 7:30 pm

Be very careful, I don't like this one bit...Got my eye on you.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 5th 2011, 3:37 pm

See, this is what makes creations based off of other games so complicated. Now if such a thing were used in a FF game, we could better manage it.

With Lightning being twitchy about this as I am, try to edit the weapon more FF based if you would, please. Unless Light meant that as an approval, but I don't think editing this is too much to ask for.
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 12:45 am

EDIT BUMP
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 1:19 pm

12 Feet Range = 4x The Original Extension. So 25 Feet = ~8.3x The Original Extension?

Let's Go with 12 Here--other than that--MUCH BETTER.
Back to top Go down
Xavier J. Meladorez

Xavier J. Meladorez

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 7:21 pm

EDIT BUMP
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 10th 2011, 10:56 pm

I'm good, Rinoa it's all yours.
Back to top Go down
Rinoa Heartilly

Rinoa Heartilly

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris EmptyJanuary 11th 2011, 12:29 am

Thank you for working with us on this Benry.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten Blade of Osiris   The Forgotten Blade of Osiris Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Blade of Osiris
Page 1 of 1