Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of

Go down 
+5
TheM3rchant
Jaix
Lightning
EMPTY33939
Basch
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Basch

Basch

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of Empty
PostSubject: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 24th 2008, 2:15 pm

Just as the title says, say what the person who posted before you reminds you of.

GO!
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 5:43 pm

Um...Basch?

lol I can only imagine what I'll get.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 5:46 pm

Hm...

Nokuti.......

An Elf...one of Santa's Little Helpers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 6:17 pm

Basch reminds me of the cookie monster. He loves those damn Cookies. Basch...haves a murffin they is murch betta.(Pardon my need to type like an idiot)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 7:24 pm

Hmm *going to regret this*

I see an emo boy that has a bit of a momma's boy in him that thinks blood and gore is the best form of art.
Also an idiot that can't tell the difference between a guy and a girl for some reason << *you should know what I mean Sephiroth*
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 8:06 pm

A gender challenged tiger person man guy thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 8:19 pm

I see a drunk bum that is in desperate need of a shave << *oh and it is a monkey tail not a tiger tail get your animals straight ><*

Oh and
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 8:21 pm

hehe good one. By the way, nobody get offended by these posts, it is simply a fun game.

HM...alright Kuja..............a candy cane

Last edited by Basch on August 25th 2008, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 8:29 pm

<< ooooohhhhh you are on my hit list ><*

I see a bland blond boy toy who was only put in FF XII so someone could have the story of a guy being used as a scapegoat <<.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 9:03 pm

What can I say, every story needs a real man to save the pansy hero/heroine.

And as long as I'm on the top of that list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 10:42 pm

Oh god its off the hook already. I see a couple hippies getting their rockz off by insulting each other
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 10:43 pm

hahahahaha

nah buddy I'm just having fun. Like I said, we shouldn't be offended by anything that anyone says...

hm....

for you Sephy...I'd say an evil Bunny.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 11:08 pm

I'd say....a prostitute...
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 25th 2008, 11:20 pm

Well at least I get paid for my services hehe. jk dude.

um...

A girly guy that really wants to be a girl. idk jk lol
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 12:50 am

Basch still reminds me of Basch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 2:26 am

He reminds me off a mercenary. Doesn't care who his mark is as long as he gets paid.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 5:43 am

Sephiroth wrote:
He reminds me off a mercenary. Doesn't care who his mark is as long as he gets paid.

Naaaawwww

Reminds me of a final fantasy character.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 1:49 pm

a potato. nothing more.
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 3:54 pm

/\
Reminds me of Santa.

Probably the elf pictures.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 26th 2008, 4:01 pm

A phoenix. Prolly just cause he's Cloud.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 1:33 pm

Jaix wrote:
a potato. nothing more.

And tell me, does that turn you on? Cool haha jks.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 2:56 pm

>.>

you now remind me of a pile of poop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 9:55 pm

He makes me laugh, so does santas little helper. This is priceless.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 10:36 pm

Sephy: A deviant little bunny...with a Shotgun

Nokuti: A hitman...kind of scary hehe

Jaix: Emo Elf. lol

Cloud: My sister when she first wakes up...just cause of the hair due.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 10:40 pm

The bum I always saw underneath the overpass in tucson he smelled something awful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of Empty

Back to top Go down

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next