Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of

Go down 
+5
TheM3rchant
Jaix
Lightning
EMPTY33939
Basch
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 27th 2008, 11:18 pm

Basch wrote:
Nokuti: A hitman...kind of scary hehe

Well if that's the case then I'm doing my job Smile

Jaix wrote:
>.>

you now remind me of a pile of poop.

I love you too.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 7:55 am

I am picturing... its coming to me now... a little girl... still coming *puts hands up to head* going to.... come on psycic stuff dont fail me now... an ice cream shop... its clear now...

A little girl going to an ice cream shop...
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 10:03 am

Zane wrote:
I am picturing... its coming to me now... a little girl... still coming *puts hands up to head* going to.... come on psycic stuff dont fail me now... an ice cream shop... its clear now...

A little girl going to an ice cream shop...

Ah very good.

You only forgot one main point, I'm actually a 79 year old man approaching a girl going to an ice cream shop.

lol.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 10:05 am

Wait... I see something else... micheal jackson... walking up to the girl... then being beat to death... by... a seventy five year old man!
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 2:56 pm

I see....

SEPHIROTH!
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 5:56 pm

Now i see... yes this is very intricate... oh my god its... its... its Titus!
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 6:05 pm

titus? you men Tidus?

eh, you remind me of Nokuti >.>
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 6:18 pm

You remind me of a male stripper......named Bubba.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 7:30 pm

... do i want to know?

hmm... yep..

yep yep yep...

u remind me of....

Nickelback... (don't ask)
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 9:06 pm

Transvestite.....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 9:24 pm

A mixture of George Harrison, John Lennon, Ringo Star and Paul McCartney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 9:43 pm

Hmmmmm.........I see.......DARTH MAUL!!!!!! Just without the cool tattoos <<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 9:45 pm

A feather duster with facial features
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 9:52 pm

Oh you just wish you was as sexy as me << and don't make fun of the feathers man getting my hair like that was hard ><*

dang evil man who has a long sword to compensate for something <<.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 11:08 pm

Well, Kuja, maybe your hairstyle would look better if you didn't kill off an entire chicken coop every time you wanted a haircut! But it does look nice... Its worth it
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 11:10 pm

OOOOOOHHHHHHH he just barbecued yo ribs man!!!!!!!

A kitten.....that's pissed cuz it has no fishies to eats.
Back to top Go down
EMPTYp9998

EMPTYp9998

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 28th 2008, 11:56 pm

You remind me of a llama version of Basch v.v
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 1:35 am

You remind me of this super hottness of a character from FF x-2
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 7:17 am

Kadaj, you remind me of my emotastic brother... well the picture does at any rate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 8:01 am

Oooooo Kadaj likes Rikku << but eh I understand.

Zane you remind me of the hobo I see on the street as I drive home to school everyday. Hehehe he yells at passing traffic but he is harmless, come near him and he runs back into the forest << *hence why the police haven't gone after him*
Back to top Go down
EMPTY87c

EMPTY87c

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 8:57 am

i have always wantted to be a hobo!
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 4:54 pm

I see someone who wants to live on the street.

...Weird.
Back to top Go down
Jaix

Jaix

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2008, 6:53 pm

sorry squall even though i like Leon better than cloud, i've gotta be honest about this.

I see an emo bastard who takes after his father, and acts like a man gigilo named Kadaj
>.>
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 2:22 am

I see a cranky young child who needs a hug.
Back to top Go down
Basch

Basch

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2008, 8:38 pm

I see...a that kid's Therapist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of   State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

State What The Person In Front Of You Reminds You Of
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next