Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy :: Requiem Of Shadows

Music is but a thought--a voice that cannot speak, yet refuses to remain silent. This is Final Fantasy. Can you hear it? It comes from the Shadows--A Requiem.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
From The Admin:
Hey Guys! Be sure to fill out your Character Information Sheet in your User Profile section. Simply click the "PROFILE" tab at the top of the screen and then go over to CHARACTER INFORMATION on the right. The rest is self-explanatory. -Light
Latest topics
» Calling it.
Activity on the Site EmptyNovember 13th 2012, 3:07 pm by Kuja

» If a picture speaks a thousand words...
Activity on the Site EmptyNovember 7th 2011, 8:14 pm by Rinoa Heartilly

» Elisud Ruinra
Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 24th 2011, 3:56 am by Kuja

» Dragoncatcher Racket
Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 23rd 2011, 4:42 pm by Kuja

» Mairi's Enchantments
Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:55 am by Kuja

» Mairi-Chan
Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:47 am by Kuja

» Elisud Fira
Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 22nd 2011, 6:45 am by Kuja

» The FFRequiem Marketplace Beta is Now Open!
Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 9:37 pm by Tidus

» Elisud Cura
Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 19th 2011, 6:18 pm by Yuna

» Estelle~
Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 16th 2011, 12:58 am by Rinoa Heartilly

Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates
To add your website as an affiliate of FFRequiem, please contact the Administration.

Activity on the Site

Go down 
+3
TheM3rchant
EMPTY0020
EMPTY6556
7 posters
AuthorMessage
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

Activity on the Site Empty
PostSubject: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 10:28 am

So is everyone just giving up on this site?

After all that we did we are just going to let it die?

That means you have accepted defeat to the peron who destroyed the original.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY0020

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 12:56 pm

I know what you mean Leon. My site too suffered the same fate we have tried three times to keep her alive but all so far have ended in failure. I hope this site doesnt face what I have faced three times going. To lose the original is hard to see it happen again and again is harder. Come on Memberes dont let something so good die out.
Back to top Go down
TheM3rchant
M3rchant of Death
M3rchant of Death
TheM3rchant

Character Information
Gil: 0
Home World: M3rchant's Bank
Maximum AP: Unlimited

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 3:42 pm

I don't want to start an arguement or anything, so I'm going to say this and go...

Squall, I suggest you do your bit to keep the site going before telling others to.
Because you haven't done a single RP since the site was re-created.

Your point is valid, the site's popularity is steadily decreasing.
But until you contribute to the RPing, I advise you stop complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 5:03 pm

Yes I have noticed but in all truth and honesty complaining about it doesn't solve the problem, now myself I am stuck cause I need people to post in topics for me to role play. Also someone needs to drag the other members back, it annoys me to no end when someone joins a site stays for a bit then disappears. Now I have done that once on SOJ but I returned to the site and role play there again, now can someone tell me where Jaix, Kaze, Rikku, and some other people ran off to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 5:06 pm

cloud is right. And just to let you know I am not the highest post count for my title. I actually rp quite a lot. So how I see it, you are the one who has givin up. So until you make something of yourself I suggest you keep your mouth shut and focus on not giving up yourself. Or perhaps you would rather not be a moderator anymore. Just because you are a mod doesn't mean you don't have to role play to keep that title. If I don't see something other than chat room and creations in your posts Im gonna make sure your position is reasessed. If I haven't myself clear enough, perhaps you should rethink your own decisions.
Back to top Go down
BlackWindKaze

BlackWindKaze

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 11:26 pm

I think that the problem is that much people put much description on their RPG posts. Belive me, some people, when they see those RPGs with much description, say: "They are really good, so I won't get in there" and then they don't RP until the day that the pinguins fly.
Seriously, I think that we must do a bit more simple topics.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information
Gil: 500
Home World: Ivalice
Maximum AP: 3000

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 22nd 2008, 4:22 pm

What the fuck happened to all my posts from yesterday?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 22nd 2008, 6:33 pm

I noticed that, Seph. posted in our topic and when I tried to read his post I couldn't see anything. It just wouldn't show, hmm something fishy is going on and I don't like it but then again it might just be system error.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 22nd 2008, 11:05 pm

I remember him posting last night too, because I was here. I posted in like 4 topics last night, then when I came back today, all of them were gone.....

ANYWAYS, I'll try again.

=================================

Guys, do we really need to argue about who is the most active? Or who has the most posts? Or who has the more busier life? Guess what? I work two jobs, one of which is a business owned by myself and another part time job at a local grocery store. I am dually enrolled, meaning I go to High School Everyday and then College at night, ALL THE WHILE going to work in between. So don't get to the point where you think YOU HAVE lives. I know I haven't been around ALL that much, but sometimes, even if I don't post, I at least sign on every other day to check up on things. It's fine if you have other things to do, but don't point out flaws of others without examining your own, and that goes for everyone in this topic, even myself.

Now, as for activity, yes it has dropped but guess who's fault that is? Not mine. It's not the Admins fault if a site dies, sure maybe the longevity of a site reflects on leadership, but how can leadership be reflected on if there is no one around to lead? The users make a site what it is. It's called Net Neutrality. Net Neutrality made Myspace, Google, YouTube--all of these sites are great because of the user base. People found the site, liked it, and told all of their friends about it. Then word got around, and it grew. Do you actually think these places were made with the intention of immediate success? It takes time people, but the only way we are going to survive, is if we strive for excellence.

Now, if you want this site to continue on its current path and probably die, then keep doing what you are currently doing--absolutely nothing but complaining about how you wish something would be done. But if you see the world through eyes different the rest, and you wish to go that extra mile, and succeed--IF you are one of those people that actually care, one of those that strive to be better than the rest, that would die for a friend, that would do what ever it took to get something that your mind was set on...Then you are in the right place. This site was built on the foundation of the previously stated accusations. This place was crafted by the minds of those that went that extra mile, by those who put aside their differences for the betterment of the site community--the family. These people stood up for what they believed in and fought for what they thought was right. Have we forgotten all of this my dear friends?

Have we forgotten what it truly means to show love and kindness to a stranger? To show compassion to an enemy? To show mercy to a flaw? To abide by simple rules? To have a decent conversation without flaming someone? Where have we gone as a site? Honestly guys, I'm gravely disappointed in all of you. I thought better of you than to just give everything all up. Sure, maybe I'm not the best Admin in the World, but George Bush wasn't the best president, but guess what? He was still the president and he done what he had to do--what he thought was best. And you know what? I'm doing what I can and trying my best. And what do I get in return? A damn 100,000 check a month? Hell no. I get fucking respect form each and every damn one you that are sitting right here in front of me arguing over whose fault it is that this site is dying. Don't talk about it, be about it. If you think the site is dying, do something to prevent it. Go out and advertise like crazy. Be a leader and start an Advertising movement/Team. I would happily lead an advertising team if people would back me up, and show me some support. But the way things are looking, it doesn't seem like anyone cares about each other anymore.

Put your damn differences aside and step back a bit guys. Everyone shits in the same toilet. Everyone drinks from the same cup. And everyone RPs in the same topic. At night we go to bed, and the next day we wake up and nothing has changed. Do you want to be that person that wakes up and nothing has changed? Or would you rather wake up knowing that you made a difference? You know what? Maybe you can't change the world.....But who knows, maybe you can influence somebody that can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 2:54 am

I read this post before it crapped out. I was on late last night. Well late for me early for Kadaj. I got off because I couldn't get into a single topic. It said there was no user/post data. I could do everything else. I could send pms and get onto the admin panel. But when I came back on this morning there were glitches still. Several of my posts were missing as well as Kadaj's and when on the main page, names were invisible on the latest post in the forums until you looked into the topic.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 23rd 2008, 4:56 am

Meh, RPing is starting to bore me.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY6556

EMPTY6556

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 12:33 pm

Obviously someone read my post.
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 12:54 pm

Kadaj wrote:
I remember him posting last night too, because I was here. I posted in like 4 topics last night, then when I came back today, all of them were gone.....

ANYWAYS, I'll try again.

=================================

Guys, do we really need to argue about who is the most active? Or who has the most posts? Or who has the more busier life? Guess what? I work two jobs, one of which is a business owned by myself and another part time job at a local grocery store. I am dually enrolled, meaning I go to High School Everyday and then College at night, ALL THE WHILE going to work in between. So don't get to the point where you think YOU HAVE lives. I know I haven't been around ALL that much, but sometimes, even if I don't post, I at least sign on every other day to check up on things. It's fine if you have other things to do, but don't point out flaws of others without examining your own, and that goes for everyone in this topic, even myself.

Now, as for activity, yes it has dropped but guess who's fault that is? Not mine. It's not the Admins fault if a site dies, sure maybe the longevity of a site reflects on leadership, but how can leadership be reflected on if there is no one around to lead? The users make a site what it is. It's called Net Neutrality. Net Neutrality made Myspace, Google, YouTube--all of these sites are great because of the user base. People found the site, liked it, and told all of their friends about it. Then word got around, and it grew. Do you actually think these places were made with the intention of immediate success? It takes time people, but the only way we are going to survive, is if we strive for excellence.

Now, if you want this site to continue on its current path and probably die, then keep doing what you are currently doing--absolutely nothing but complaining about how you wish something would be done. But if you see the world through eyes different the rest, and you wish to go that extra mile, and succeed--IF you are one of those people that actually care, one of those that strive to be better than the rest, that would die for a friend, that would do what ever it took to get something that your mind was set on...Then you are in the right place. This site was built on the foundation of the previously stated accusations. This place was crafted by the minds of those that went that extra mile, by those who put aside their differences for the betterment of the site community--the family. These people stood up for what they believed in and fought for what they thought was right. Have we forgotten all of this my dear friends?

Have we forgotten what it truly means to show love and kindness to a stranger? To show compassion to an enemy? To show mercy to a flaw? To abide by simple rules? To have a decent conversation without flaming someone? Where have we gone as a site? Honestly guys, I'm gravely disappointed in all of you. I thought better of you than to just give everything all up. Sure, maybe I'm not the best Admin in the World, but George Bush wasn't the best president, but guess what? He was still the president and he done what he had to do--what he thought was best. And you know what? I'm doing what I can and trying my best. And what do I get in return? A damn 100,000 check a month? Hell no. I get fucking respect form each and every damn one you that are sitting right here in front of me arguing over whose fault it is that this site is dying. Don't talk about it, be about it. If you think the site is dying, do something to prevent it. Go out and advertise like crazy. Be a leader and start an Advertising movement/Team. I would happily lead an advertising team if people would back me up, and show me some support. But the way things are looking, it doesn't seem like anyone cares about each other anymore.

Put your damn differences aside and step back a bit guys. Everyone shits in the same toilet. Everyone drinks from the same cup. And everyone RPs in the same topic. At night we go to bed, and the next day we wake up and nothing has changed. Do you want to be that person that wakes up and nothing has changed? Or would you rather wake up knowing that you made a difference? You know what? Maybe you can't change the world.....But who knows, maybe you can influence somebody that can.

Dude.

It's a website.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 4:26 pm

Maybe it is, but when you think that Generally Nokuti. Your Town...is just a town....Australia is just a country/continent. And the world is just a world....Yet then why is it different when I say Nuclear Warfare is just Nuclear Warfare? All things are connected....
Back to top Go down
EMPTY33939

EMPTY33939

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 7:08 am

Kadaj wrote:
Maybe it is, but when you think that Generally Nokuti. Your Town...is just a town....Australia is just a country/continent. And the world is just a world....Yet then why is it different when I say Nuclear Warfare is just Nuclear Warfare? All things are connected....

Yeah but.

Like, this is a website that could easily be deleted, a country can't easily be wiped and Nuclear Warfare is for power hungry fags.

Big diffs ol' chum of mine Cool
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 10:33 am

Fag or not....I'll listen to a man with a gun....
Back to top Go down
Caroutaro

Caroutaro

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 5:17 pm

Don't wanna have my brains blasted onto a wall, I hear that.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
SITE OWNER
SITE OWNER
Lightning

Character Information

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptySeptember 28th 2008, 11:07 pm

werd...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 6:48 pm

Im not sure if Im welcome to comment here, but Im going to try anyways and if my post gets blown to smiterens then thats okay too.

As to activity, I have failed much myself to be active. It's not because I have not been here, because I pop in alot, but it was because I did not understand where to jump in at. I love roleplaying, and I love my character. I mean, Ive seriously been her at Comicon the last 3 or 4 years, but it makes me nervous to jump into conversations, such as this. I really don't wish to anger anyone and I have noticed that a few of the moderators are quite hot-headed. (Im not saying any names though, keeps me out of trouble.) Im currently decided to take a deep breath and start a topic, but now I fear that I may have messed up and the next thing I know, poor Lulu is going to be blown have way to Mars before I can fix it.

I guess what Im saying is some people may be nervous to reply. Maybe some of the moderators should send out posts to those that are not replying and ask them why. Maybe then we could figure out some of the issues in the inactivity of the site, and perhaps fix them...

I dont know. Please dont be angry with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 7:36 pm

Lulu I will be the first to say sorry if how we*or I* act makes you worry that you will get yelled at, and secondly I will even join your topic *and promise not to fight unless you attack me* Also don't be scared to make a topic or post in a topic no one is going to bite your head off cause firstly they shouldn't and secondly it is rude and uncalled for. If any of us higher ups find something that you need to be fix we would PM you and calmly tell you what you did incorrect, only time we yell is when someone just won't listen, is acting really stupid, or just plain annoying the crap out of us and/or other people. Which you have done none of the following so please don't be worried about us yelling and if someone gets on your case and is not a mod, admin, or co-admin then tell one of us and we will handle it.

Also you are a good role player from what I read *gives you a good job cookie* I can destroy worlds and bake << *What just because I play as a evil guy doesn't mean I am mean*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 12:41 am

Thank you Kuja, but I believe the roleplaying comments must go to you. Your ability to write is quite astonishing and I am proud to have you on my top. *crunches on cookie* Good cookie by the way. I have to remember to do a good job so I can obtain more of these. I have lucky avoided getting in trouble on this site, which is odd because this site confuses me very much even though its based on my favorite game series. I had a question for a mod, because I wanted to know exactly where my bounds sat with Lulu because she is that of a canon character and known as a "hero" for past events. What Im getting at is, would it be alright if I changed Lulu's aspect a bit? Im not going to change her because her general attitude and everything is what I love about her, but would it be alright if she was more for hire than a 'good guy?' Please get back to me asap. Any mod can, just wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 1:18 am

As long as you keep the general attitude you are fine to do whatever you wish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site EmptyOctober 4th 2008, 1:34 am

*bows* Thank you Sephy. Who wouldnt want to keep her sarcastic attitude?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity on the Site   Activity on the Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity on the Site
Page 1 of 1